Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33833 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by lezz(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
lakhadimar:
this is the dangote cement factory in ogun state. why is dangote not asking for the certificate of indigene despite his contribution to the economic growth of ogun and Lagos where he is currently building the largest oil refinery in Africa.

why must it always be the greedy Ibos who keep requesting for what they cannot offer others in their own land

But does Dangote reside in Ogun State? Building factories and firms in Ogun doesn’t make one qualify for indigenity. Duration of residency does.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by OmoEpe(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Na their way. When BAT was putting down structures and machinery in place to increase Lagos IGR, they were deaf and dumb. Only to later start claiming credit when his efforts started yielding fruits. Now they have started claiming credit for Amosun's ingenuity in dramatically increasing the IGR of the state.

The million dollar question no one is asking is, why is it that it is only in other people's land their supposed high IGR impact is being felt? Abi dem swear for their states not to also record high IGR from their traders? Or all their state governors are just too incompetent? Na their way.

Those idiots don't pay tax my wige works with LIRS she said they always claim all their boys are apprentices who collects no salary so all they pay is #2,500/year yet from Lagos statistics they discovered that 70% of users of the state Gen Hospitals are this non tax paying igbos.
They are parasites whose only aim is to suck their hosts dry and discard them. They are best avoided
I discovered that in Osun's capital Osogbo, no igbo man is allowed to own a shop in their motor spare part shop. That is a forward looking people who understand the danger of harbouring destructive parasitic people like Ndigbos

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
lezz:

But does Dangote reside in Ogun State? Building factories and firms in Ogun doesn’t make you Nd qualified for indignity.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

They would be killed in their millions if they continue like this.
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by gratefulheart(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why don't you carry your IGR to your state? Do you have to be in yoruba land? Go to your village and increase their IGR.

You people radarada is getting out of hands.

Have your people accommodate yoruba like yoruba are according you?

Enough is enough of your stupidity.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by arrestdarrester: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why name the association of non indigenes after the APC?
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

Those idiots don't pay tax my wige works with LIRS she said they always claim all their boys are apprentices who collects no salary so all they pay is #2,500/year yet from Lagos statistics they discovered that 70% of users of the state Gen Hospitals are this non tax paying igbos.
They are parasites whose only aim is to suck their hosts dry and discard them. They are best avoided
I discovered that in Osun's capital Osogbo, no igbo man is allowed to own a shop in their motor spare part shop. That is a forward looking people who understand the danger of harbouring destructive parasitic people like Ndigbos
Hater spotted grin

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Bluffly: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Indigenization needs to be abolished in Nigeria with immediate effect if we need to survive together.
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fear they catch Una grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by OmoEpe(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin
chai
E pain me and other Lagosians so much that we have put you in your place. Ode why do you think the sale of tejuosho market was cancelled and money refunded? Why was the housing allocations cancelled? You guys are dumb. Extremely unintelligent people, you have met your Waterloo in Lagos
Anuofia

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by bakynes(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
I think the SW governors need to speak to the Ministry of Finance and get a part of the allocation budgeted to the SE because the mass migration of Ndigbo into SW is very alarming and putting pressure on our infrastructures and sharing out of our wealth.

Go to the East, it is very Serene with less population but a lot of places in the SW is very rough due to over population. Especially Lagos,Parts of Ogun and Oyo state.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Archangel15: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Afonjas are weeping uncontrollably on this thread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

E pain me and other Lagosians so much that we have put you in your place. Ode why do you think the sale of tejuosho market was cancelled and money refunded? Why was the housing allocations cancelled? You guys are dumb. Extremely unintelligent people, you have met your Waterloo in Lagos
Anuofia
But Lagos remains no mans land, despite all these self-contradictory suffersticated schemes grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by OmoEpe(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Hater spotted grin
Hater i am for irritating igbos

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bluffly:
Indigenization needs to be abolished in Nigeria with immediate effect if we need to survive together.
Please I am an indigene of Lagos.
One Nigeria should be supported by everybody grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Irukkanews:

http://irukkanews.com/amosun-and-the-burden-of-non-indigenes-in-ogun-state-p3632-95.htm

grin
i have said it before n will say it again
ndigbo are d afonjas nightmare
isoko man form group dy start to shout igbo
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin see as afonjas dey cry....tears for this thread fit full 15 geepee tank grin....ogun state is here by declared a no mans land and..mke i go fùck my babe funke...she happen to be from ogun state.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Hater spotted grin

Don't mind those alarmists. They no longer want one Nigeria grin grin grin.See as them just dey para like say them install Igbo governor for Ogun state. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by PearlStreet(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Klinee:
I don't know why many posters here keep referring this as
solemnly Igbo agenda. The organization made it clear that
this is not an Igbo affair, it's a coalition of different ethnicity
in Nigeria and also foreigners.
I think it is good gesture, I call on Federal government, all
the state government to rally to the support of this agenda
toward bring to an end the tribalism and non-indigenious
discrimination in this country.
It will also help to harmonize and detribalize Nigeria make
us a well organized one country.
We hope seeing a name like Emeka Okafor as a Governor of
Oyo State or Kano State vice versa.

Emeka Okafor as Governor of Kano State, abi?

The problem with you descendants of Judas iscariot is generational greed.

Last week you were Isrealis, yesterday you were Jews, today you're Nigerians, tomorrow you want to be Yorubas next week, you're back to being Biafrans.

Let me tell you, Yorubas kill for 3 things:
Land
Politics
Chieftaincy

Yoruba are very welcoming and accommodating but won't tolerate nonsense. When these Igbos started this noise, we warned the liberal Yorubas but they said we were paranoid. Now, a lot of Yorubas are seeing the hate and bitterness that Igbos wish upon us and are now waking up.

During the last LG elections, all LG seats in Festac, Ojo Alaba, Amuwo and other areas with large Igbo population were collected and are firmly in the hand of Yorubas. In 2019, we're collecting our seats from those Igbos representatives and HOA members.

Let Igbos keep saying things like this, it serves to wake up the consciousness of liberal Yorubas. Mind you, the quiet Yoruba man is the most dangerous. The revolution would not be televised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by OmoEpe(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

But Lagos remains no mans land, despite all these self-contradictory suffersticated schemes grin grin

Of course no man's land that is now putting you in your place.
LOL

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bluffly:

Do your worst if it is not. Majority of Nigerians want restructuring or Biafra so that the unruly Igbos can determine their own future and stop blaming us all.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

Of course no man's land that is now putting you in your place.
LOL
But you are not from Lagos na.
Mind your Oshogbo axis.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin.

Omo one Nigeria is beginning to have bitter sweet taste oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Bluffly: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Do your worst if it is not. Majority of Nigerians want restructuring or Biafra so that the unruly Igbos can determine their own future and stop blaming us all.
Hi, its 19:24. Time for checkup
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Alcatraz baba,how far? grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by codemaniacs: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
zz
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
OmoEpe:

Hater i am for irritating igbos

I told these slaves that they are MAJOR irritants in Nigeria but they think it is hate. They have made other Nigerians hate them as scum but they think their taunting will somehow make them immune from the mess they have created for themselves. Dey neva see anything. We would rather destroy Nigeria than allow the igbos go anywhere near Aso rock. Nigeria is already a failed state so what is there to salvage?

Cc: Imhotep

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin.

Omo one Nigeria is beginning to have bitter sweet taste oooo

resurgentxtian4

please we all need to calm down and support one united and indivisible Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Is anybody surprised? Ibos are big-eyed. See the way they are using 'one nigeria' to support their greed. Ibos only remember one nigeria when they can steal from other tribes. They are now claiming they developed Ogun state.
I doubt they want to leave Nigeria.

13 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Butoneday2(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry
resurgentxtian4:
Why are you igbos behaving like this? What do you mean by certificate of indigeneship in Ogun State of all states? You have now left Lagos and have turned to my own native state?

Just do your business and be law abiding. You can never have more or equal benefits with Yorubas in their land. Stop trying to be indigenes by force.
You talk like a jobless fellow, try and get yourself a job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors / President Jonathan's Convoy Stoned In Yola During Campaign - BBC / Governor Ambode Dancing Shoki At The One-Lagos-Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.