Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie (33843 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Bashman02: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Let them come.. This is Ogun State.. You will pity them if they try any nonsense... My people are hotter than you can imagine.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
baby124:
Hehe. From Lagos to Ogun... where next?

Osun state ati ondo state.One Nigeria o da gan!!

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Butoneday2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Fvck off! It is the holidays and I have the time to resist igbo urge to gain undue benefits on my ancestral land. Go back to the east or the North where you are killed at ease.

Our hospitality has made igbos feel entitled over and above the local population.
Local champion that's what you are, you behave and reason like person who is paying rent in his so-called my papa native house. Ezi Ofia.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Did we steal your infrastructure. Tell your government to stop cutting corners with road construction and it will last.
You use our road, send your children to our public schools and evade tax

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Danladi7: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I am a Yoruba man but Christian. You don’t bring that up now as you will be derailing the thread. We all have a morbid fear of Islamic terrorism.
If you like call yourself Ooni son.

by their comments we know them.You are a fvcking Igbo.

now check the topic and comment accordingly!

9 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Me I want to dress like Kabiyesi grin grin

I have mine my brother. All the owambe parties have been going lately,I need to at least flaunt it na.Why them dey cry.No be one Nigeria we dey?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Tecno66: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
Our Nigeria... Ogun is no man's land as far it get its own dividend from Lagos we helped Builth... OGUN IS NO MAN LAND.
But Anambra and other eastern states na MAN'S LAND. Those one get owner but Ogun belong to everybody, no be so? I like una sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by baby124: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by bakynes(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

This is wha I have been saying bro. These ibo parasites are surpressing our infrastructures.
While theirs is not been pressured because the SE is the least Populated region.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

When we begin to push for one-Nigeria, una go call us parasites.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

I have mine my brother. All the owambe parties have been going lately,I need to at least flaunt it na.Why them dey cry.No be one Nigeria we dey?
Gbam.
One United and Indivisible Nigeria grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

It is a nigerian road and we have every damn right to use it.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by bakynes(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

I blame those Governors,they should be made to pay tuition fees and only exempt Yoruba kids.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by olawonder(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
bounty007:

no need to engage your rant..

One Nigeria!
that's all n see the rest become reality.

I doubt u really know the meaning of ‘reality’. You sound like one of those transmitter type of ppl in a barber shop, soon as three or more ppl frm your tribe spewed out some bullshi.t u just concur and carry about same trash afterwards.

Use your brain for once to think about what you’re saying... that’s why you’ve got one! O ma se o
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Danladi7:

If you like call yourself Ooni son.

by their comments we know them.You are a fvcking Igbo.

now check the topic and comment accordingly!

Try another time. I want to concentrate on this igbos for now. You can also create another thread and call me out so we can fully deal with the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

Gbam.
One United and Indivisible Nigeria grin grin

If that is how you want it, then it is okay but we don’t want cries of marginalization, hate and xenophobia ooo.

But jokes apart, Biafra is the best bet for igbos.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by tiger28: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
The LAND GRABBERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN O!!! No one is dragging enugu ,anambra etc with y'all BECAUSE they are all proud of their state but the igbos,its ONLY the igbos that i have ever heard dragging indigineship......abeg go back to your potopoto and let us rest jorrr! Shameless ppl, shameless Pigs!

8 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

When we begin to push for one-Nigeria, una go call us parasites.

We don tire na.Una win.At least we didn't get our secession and you didn't get your restructuring. So at this point you guys should continue accommodating. ACCOMODATORS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by codemaniacs: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
zz
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

If that is how you want it, then it is okay but we don’t want cries of marginalization, hate and xenophobia ooo.

Relax!You can't do Shiite. undecided
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

says the man who hates IPOB like no mans business.

Please sit back let us enjoy this one Nigeria of ours grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

It is a nigerian road and we have every damn right to use it.
Greedy ibo parasite. Our governors spend money to repair the roads. Money that is not from ibos. You are lucky we live in a useless country with poor system.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
codemaniacs:

keep making noise on the net... yoruba politicians are been too tolerant and people are taking advantage...

That is why they have to be sounded out.
We need to bring the behavior of the igbos to their attention. I know Ambode is attentive as he hasn’t given the igbos any chance in his Government.

The igbo issue is a serious matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Danladi7: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Try another time. I want to concentrate on this igbos for now. You can also create another thread and call me out so we can fully deal with the matter.
grin...ALCATRAZOO5

better!...
Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by horsepower101: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Greedy ibo parasite. Our governors spend money to repair the roads. Money that is not from ibos. You are lucky we live in a useless country with poor system.

Point of correction

They are spending Niger delta oil money.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
So you want me to go back to my erosion land in the south East.NO WAY!!!LAYE LAYE!!!IRO!!!!

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
olawonder:

I doubt u really know the meaning of ‘reality’. You sound like one of those transmitter type of ppl in a barber shop, soon as three or more ppl frm your tribe spewed out some bullshi.t u just concur and carry about same trash afterwards.

Use your brain for once to think about what you’re saying... that’s why you’ve got one! O ma se o

Oga anu na m..

you can abuse your generation as you want eh..
won't change nothing..

what will be will be..

ONE Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
nkwuocha:

We don tire na.Una win.At least we didn't get our secession and you didn't get your restructuring. So at this point you guys should continue accommodating. ACCOMODATORS cheesy
You don tire abi una agitation na just for attention seeking? Anyways, anytime a Yoruba man oppose Biafra, don't ever call him a parasite anymore.

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by resurgentxtian4: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
imhotep:

says the man who hates IPOB like no mans business.

Please sit back let us enjoy this one Nigeria of ours grin grin

I might detest igbos but I Support Ipob to take the igbos out of the union.

Ok, now tell me, how do igbos hope to navigate the political waters of Nigeria with this enmity with the Yoruba and hausa?

I have said it so many times that a lot of Nigerians are hurt by the hate of the igbos towards their tribes and have vowed not to trust igbos with power(which is logical).

I also find it absurd that igbos will want to live in the cities of their supposed enemies.How does that work and what is the allure?

1 Like

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by nkwuocha: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Igbos are now parasites? grin grin grin
How can we be parasites when you claim "accommodators"? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by livinbygrace: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Klinee:
I don't know why many posters here keep referring this as
solemnly Igbo agenda. The organization made it clear that
this is not an Igbo affair, it's a coalition of different ethnicity
in Nigeria and also foreigners.
I think it is good gesture, I call on Federal government, all
the state government to rally to the support of this agenda
toward bring to an end the tribalism and non-indigenious
discrimination in this country.
It will also help to harmonize and detribalize Nigeria make
us a well organized one country.
We hope seeing a name like Emeka Okafor as a Governor of
Oyo State or Kano State vice versa.

Stop typing nonsense,can you try that In the east ?You people don't even sell lands to outsider not to talk of issuing cerficate to non indigenes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun And The Burden Of Non Indigenes In Ogun State - By Dr Chris Orie by oooduancalmdown: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
horsepower101:

Point of correction
They are spending Niger delta oil money.
Ondo is also Niger delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP / Rotimi Amaechi Declares Intention To Run For 2023 Presidency / Sadiya Umar Farouq Visits Onitsha Fire Outbreak Scene - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.