Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (39339 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:
The way some of you carry virginity on your head is pathetic.

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.

In as much as i agree with you on the fact there is more to a woman than her virginity, it should also be noted that a woman should keep herself as much as possible for the man who eventually marries her, not a short time dude who has shown no commitment for the foreseeable future. There is more to sex than inserting a dick into a woman's pussy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Daeylar(f): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.

Meghan doesn't have a child.
Rather use Evan Spiegel and Miranda kerr as an example.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:

He saw absolutely nothing in her, he was scammed big time. That contraption will collapse in less than two years. Quote me.

It is just sad to see some men breaking their heads over rotten pussy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by lilytender: 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
MicheyJ1:

So your father did not kneel down to propose to your mother.

His mother was a Virgin before marriage and so deserves every joy in the world unlike . . . . .
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Na today I dey hear this one meghan markle get pikin and Elizabeth agree make him marry he grandpikin
Not particularly sure if she does have a kid but my point is that she's not a virgin and still managed to capture the heart of someone like Prince Harry.

She's also a divorcee since she was married before for some years, and oh, she's 3 years older than Prince Harry. She's 36, Prince Harry is 33.

Despite all these, he's absolutely in love with her and the Queen likes her too. She has no choice but to agree to his choice anyway, seeing how much he loves her. He can marry any woman in the world but he chose her. Meanwhile some nuisances here with no priorities in life are screaming virginity up and down, like it's going to make a marriage last and like it really matters at the end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Donjazzy12:

He saw absolutely nothing in her, he was scammed big time. That contraption will collapse in less than two years. Quote me.

It is just sad to see some men breaking their heads over rotten pussy!
Scammed ko, skyscraper ni. He was the one who saw her and made the move to get to know her, and here they are now.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I don't even Fancy kneeling for anyone...it I propose on my toot..make the girl no agree

Your mindset bro. No dispute.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.
/

Either way...

When did this kneeling down nonsense start in Nigeria?
What is the significance?
/
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by toprealman: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
No stabbing please.....beautiful couple. You guys look happy together.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
If u depend on tax payers, u can marry anyone.. Divorce anytime.
aflyingbird:
Not particularly sure if she does have a kid but my point is that she's not a virgin and still managed to capture the heart of someone like Prince Harry.

She's also a divorcee since she was married before for some years, and oh, she's 3 years older than Prince Harry. She's 36, Prince Harry is 33.

Despite all these, he's absolutely in love with her and the Queen likes her too. She gas no choice but to agree to his choice anyway, seeing how much he loves her. He can marry any woman in the world but he chose her. Meanwhile some nuisances here with no priorities in life are screaming virginity up and down, like it's going to make a marriage last and like it really matters at the end of the day.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow... Nice idea. Let's analyse it.

You kneel down for her because she is a virgin. She accepts you.

You take her to the Altar

You take her home after the wedding to have sex.

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.

You made my day.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

You made my day.

wink smiley
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Achorise: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'm happy for them, wish it happens to me soon! looking for young pretty girl to love and cuddle, who I will share my dreams and aspirations with, as well as hers.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Stycon(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:

Despite all these, he's absolutely in love with her and the Queen likes her too. She gas no choice but to agree to his choice anyway, seeing how much he loves her. He can marry any woman in the world but he chose her. Meanwhile some nuisances here with no priorities in life are screaming virginity up and down, like it's going to make a marriage last and like it really matters at the end of the day.

Like seriously?!

Bruv, you really need a reset of your mindset! So, the fact that one prince in one foreign land acted in certain way makes his action a standard for humanity; and anyone who chooses to do otherwise becomes a nuisance

It's quite unfortunate!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sunkyphil:
me and you abi?
cheesy, me and my man.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Eya!!!
May u locate ur own.
Having my traditional wedding this weekend grin

..but my friend told me good girls will get finished this year thats why u see guys rushing it.
Happy married life my dear.

Forget your friends, ayam a good girl.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:

I understand you but when you said meghan had a child I was surprised.What you wrote is actually true some would disvirgin ladies and expect to marry virgins.And you maybe right to say the queen may not have an impact meghan is going to be the first African American to step into the royal family which some have said has never happened in the British monarchy or even a divorcee although Elizabeth uncle married a divorce and left the throne harry may not be the heir but he would still be a prince the monarchy seem to be embracing some new things.The age does not matter to the royals even Kate middleton is older than prince William.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BigIyanga: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.
STFU. Are u a virgin?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
The other day,i saw a girl turn down her guys proposal publicly...... imagine how the guy must have felt.... Kneeling in public to propose to a girl just shows that truly end time is near....

Yeah saw the video too. Well you really cant blame the girl when she has fish brain. The guy should have dated someone more intelligent.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:

I just hope u a virgin too undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Stycon:

Like seriously?!

Bruv, you really need a reset of your mindset! So, the fact that one prince in one foreign land acted in certain way makes his action a standard for humanity; and anyone who chooses to do otherwise becomes a nuisance

It's quite unfortunate!

It is not unfortunate all what he said was that love conquer all.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Organs(m): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
The guy should get a haircut and the lady should have insisted on it as a precondition for assenting to his proposal.

Why? Maybe that is his style and she is ok with it, why judge?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Happy married life my dear.
Forget your friends, ayam a good girl.
tnx
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Actually watched d video on facebook so so cute... She kept telling d guy to stop joking nd trying to play pranks.. Wen she finally understands it's for real she started crying... Super cute

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
I only answer reasonable hi.

Hi Pureberry
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jidefido:

Hi Pureberry
Hi jidegrin
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by saltoftheearth: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
cruzita:
no be only endtime
5 fingers
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kowor:

He cheated on her with her friend and her friend's sister. #maradona
And she kept on dating him till he proposed....the devil is a liar
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
madgoat:

Yeah saw the video too. Well you really cant blame the girl when she has fish brain. The guy should have dated someone more intelligent.
alot of them hv fish brains
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Mrlouis: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Fine.. But The BIG question here is HOW MANY HAVE YOU AND YOUR CON BROTHER DISVIRGINED THIS YEAR?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
aflyingbird:

is prince Harry God ? Why compare him with people here?...this is a faceless forum,some people level pass how you weigh them?..Prince harry like ajeku,we no like!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / 5 Types Of Exes You Can Hardly Forget And Move On. Do You Agree? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.