Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (39332 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by gentle081(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... You would have proposed without the ring na, you never know...

What happened to your WhatsApp
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Adanne9110(f): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
All these people saying they won't knee down,,,,na them go even lay down when it gets to them,,,,dont follow what u hear people say ,,,cos u never know what u will do until u see yourself in love,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Adanne9110:
All these people saying they won't knee down,,,,na them go even lay down when it gets to them,,,,dont follow what u hear people say ,,,cos u never know what u will do until u see yourself in love,,,,,,
What's this one saying
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
gentle081:

What happened to your WhatsApp

Sorry o, busy holidays. grin
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
she was too selfish and considering her own personal gain alone not minding mine. I didn't bother to OR buy another one around. This is someone I took over a year to convince things will work out. It's sad sad

Awwwnn, sorry dearie.

God will provide a better bae for you... kiss
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
ladyF:

Awwwnn, sorry dearie.

God will provide a better bae for you... kiss
u nko? grin

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ladyF(f): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
u nko? grin

Hehehe grin ayam coming

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.

Stupid Boy

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
u nko? grin

You really sound so Ho.rny
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Holamscoh:

You really sound so Hor.ny
so from my post u Don detect my mood even without seeing me? shocked

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
lovelygurl:

This one whose dick has scratched all the dirty corners and God knows what else is even talking loooooool!

Wonders shall never end! It baffles me how somone who's a man wh*re will want to marry a virgin lmaoooo!!!

To those idiots quoting, saying I'm not a virgin loooool grin

A non virgin does not deserve a virgin. Simple. And the jobless fool named airforce is not.

But obviously that's too much for your brain cells to process lmaoooo

He deserves it, he is a man...they deserve all the good women in the world. Even those whose pricks have gone far and wide...
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ozy4christ(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Joy for that night?

And she ends up being an "Asshole Virgin", how long would the joy last?

Think and reply.
l can see you have gone far in fornication my dear,ask God for forgiveness OK,as I said purity is possible to attain.keep ur bed undefiled and u see God in action. even God loves virgins that's y he chose one for his baby.your body is the temple of God.remain blessed
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
ozy4christ:
I can see you have gone far in formication my dear,ask God for forgiveness OK,as I said purity is possible to attain.keep ur bed undefiled and u see God in action. even God loves virgins that's y he chose one for his baby.your body is the temple of God.remain blessed

Gerrarahia my friend!!...

Bullshit!!!
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
I only answer reasonable hi.

Hi grin
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Myles23(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.
who be this
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Adanne9110(f): 5:32am On Jan 02, 2018
Kseafresh:
What's this one saying
i just checked ur profil when i saw location,i understood why u made that comment,,,,it isn't ur fault
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Adanne9110:
i just checked ur profil when i saw location,i understood why u made that comment,,,,it isn't ur fault
Whatever jare,so many fvcks,but i ain't giving none
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow... Nice idea. Let's analyse it.

You kneel down for her because she is a virgin. She accepts you.

You take her to the Altar

You take her home after the wedding to have sex.

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.
A good lady should willing and able to wait for her prince charming. Not marrying any second her material. Oops, I'm married already, ofcourse she was a virgin. Women should be thought the hard lesson to be virtuous. I had 72 but married a Virgin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by jawalis(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
aflyingbird:
The way some of you carry virginity on your head is pathetic.

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.

aflyingbird:

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by jawalis(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
aflyingbird:

aflyingbird:

prince harry lived his life, he wanted it that way....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Misplaced Umbrella Brought Soon-To-Be Couple Together. Photos / Common Things That Women Lie About / Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.