Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (39336 Views)

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend / White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.

This one whose dick has scratched all the dirty corners and God knows what else is even talking loooooool!

Wonders shall never end! It baffles me how somone who's a man wh*re will want to marry a virgin lmaoooo!!!

To those idiots quoting, saying I'm not a virgin loooool grin

A non virgin does not deserve a virgin. Simple. And the jobless fool named airforce is not.

But obviously that's too much for your brain cells to process lmaoooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Virus777: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Wow... Nice idea. Let's analyse it.

You kneel down for her because she is a virgin. She accepts you.

You take her to the Altar

You take her home after the wedding to have sex.

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.

Say whatever you like, one thing is certain; a lady who never allowed a man to put his dick in her pussy is a million times desirable for marriage than another who has tasted the dick many times prior to marriage.

God created a hymen at the entrance of a pusssy for a reason, if not He wouldn't have bothered to add that detail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

This one whose dick has scratched all the dirty corners and God knows what else is even talking loooooool!

Wonders shall never end! It baffles me how somone who's a man wh*re will want to marry a virgin lmaoooo!!!

I don't know what you're talking about

Stop mistaken me for your brother who can't keep his dicck in one place .

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Virus777: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

Pained non-virgin.
undecided

This one's pussy has been vandalised by too many dicks. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by groomed: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
The other day,i saw a girl turn down her guys proposal publicly...... imagine how the guy must have felt.... Kneeling in public to propose to a girl just shows that truly end time is near....
well, the dude didn't find out where he stood before doing that nonsense. You don't just propose anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by slurity1: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
kneeling down in public because of what? say I am begging her to marry me or what? marriage is a mutual benefit institution now, why must I be the one begging? if begging is what my wife is waiting for, she will wait tire.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by LordBaelish: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Happy married life my dear.
Forget your friends, ayam a good girl.
All the hints of self righteousness.. SMH
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
groomed:
well, the dude didn't find out where he stood before doing that nonsense. You don't just propose anyhow.
true,but she led him on
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by profbeejay(m): 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
btc still needed, am still buying
bring all your Bitcoin and iTunes gift card to me. Good rate is guaranteed.

check signature for my contact
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ozy4christ(f): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You deflower her... What will you now do with the Hymen? Eat it or take it to the museum as an award?

Then you finally discover that she is such a big virgin asshole!! Hymen or no Hymen, every GOOD lady is special.

Change that mindset.
I disagree with u dear.their is a special joy it gives when u discover that ur wife is still intact.you know what am saying bro

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Afrocentric: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Kneeling down to propose to a girl you didn't meet a "Virgin" is a No no for me.
correct guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
I only answer reasonable hi.
how do u identify a reasonable hi?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by OlaoChi: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Just what I was thinking right before I read this your post

I mean - I no knell beg you for relationship why should I knell for marriage, when there is nothing new sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by OlaoChi: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

if being a non-virgin is paining you why did you do it? and still doing it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
ozy4christ:
I disagree with u dear.their is a special joy it gives when u discover that ur wife is still intact.you know what am saying bro

Joy for that night?

And she ends up being an "Asshole Virgin", how long would the joy last?

Think and reply.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

To those idiots quoting, saying I'm not a virgin loooool grin

A non virgin does not deserve a virgin. Simple. And the jobless fool named airforce is not.

But obviously that's too much for your brain cells to process lmaoooo

Smiles... that is extreme. wink
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kowor(f): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kseafresh:
And she kept on dating him till he proposed....the devil is a liar
She waited for the perfect time to dump his sorry behind.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kowor(f): 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
groomed:
Word!
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Should have done mine today too but I forgot the ring kiss
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Kseafresh: 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kowor:
She waited for the perfect time to dump his sorry behind.
thats savage
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Change that mindset.
hahahahahaha.. You people here self. Only few of you guys are nice.

But what that guy was tryna say is, stop treating a slave like a queen. What would her former/ex owner say about you?
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by ladyF(f): 4:17am On Dec 27, 2017
agarawu23:
Should have done mine today too but I forgot the ring kiss

Lol... You would have proposed without the ring na, you never know...
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 4:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Hi jidegrin

Thank God she replies my responsible 'hi' grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Jidefido:

Thank God she replies my responsible 'hi' grin grin grin grin
gringringringrin.
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:06am On Dec 27, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... You would have proposed without the ring na, you never know...
she was too selfish and considering her own personal gain alone not minding mine. I didn't bother to OR buy another one around. This is someone I took over a year to convince things will work out. It's sad sad
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Seculent: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Change that mindset.
Leave nonsense story. A female virgin is valuable before being married than a loose female before marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
gringringringrin.
How you this morning? trust u snored well
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Jidefido:

How you this morning? trust u snored well
Funny enough I don't snore, I sleep like a baby
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Jidefido(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Funny enough I don't snore, I sleep like a baby
Lolzzz. no wonder!!!! I see now
Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
WE ARE NOT PRINCE HARRY AND WILLIAMS !
aflyingbird:
The way some of you carry virginity on your head is pathetic.

If Prince Harry can propose to Megan Markle who already has a child, who are you?! He saw something in her far greater than her not being a virgin and that's how real men think! Prince William sef didn't marry Kate a virgin bcuz he didn't care about that. Bunch of little boys on nairaland, smdh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
olowobaba10:
WE ARE NOT PRINCE HARRY AND WILLIAMS !
Which is why most of you are nuisances, like I said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Things That Women Lie About / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News / Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.