Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (4481 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
But I'm laying emphasis on this current one because she's the one you like and wouldn't want to lose right?

Or you want to go back to the previous ones?
any of them is preferable, I'd be overjoyed since its a first time thing

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
I shiver,
My legs wobble,
Shortness of breath,
Trembling voice,
Elevated heartbeat,
Anxiety and restlessness,
I need help, I am 25 and never had a girlfriend nor have I had sex

You're being preserved, grin
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Before nko, who wan suffer? see me o.
Suffer as in how?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by NLevents: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
But that was the same thing I said
Or you're being sarcastic.
You asked him to work on confidence and he needs that when money finishes.

With money women will show up either you are confident or not and FYI money brings confidence.

This lady below proves me right. Women will always follow money. Irrespective of your confidence smiley

Purebeerry:
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Archangel15: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Get a job and don't be a fvcking gold digger.

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

You're being preserved, grin
lol mind elaborating?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Draei: 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
You are just fuckinq daft, gold-miner.

1 Like

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
Okay.

I'll just advise you to work on yourself, don't be rigid. Start cool conversations and you'll be surprised.

The reason why I'm asking if you know her friends is because, I wouldn't want you to crush and waste emotions on someone who isn't single. You get me?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:
A woman will only follow you when you are rich. This same makydebbie will runaway when money ends. Don't listen to her. Work on yourself Op. Don't be fooled by a woman

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
lol
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay.

I'll just advise you to work on yourself, don't be rigid. Start cool conversations and you'll be surprised.

The reason why I'm asking if you know her friends is because, I wouldn't want you to crush and waste emotions on someone who isn't single. You get me?
sure thanks for your invaluable advise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
the worst that could happen is me fainting and waking up in an emergency room
Jeez! That Serious? Dude Girls Are Human Nt Your Apex Predator
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:
You asked him to work on confidence and he needs that when money finishes.

With money women will show up either you are confident or not and FYI money brings confidence.

This lady below proves me right. Women will always follow money. Irrespective of your confidence smiley

I wouldn't like a guy whose confidence is because he thinks he's rich. He'll be very surprised because money doesn't move me no matter what you guys say or think about girls. Who cares about your money when I'm making mine?
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by NLevents: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I wouldn't like a guy whose confidence is because he thinks he's rich. He'll be very surprised because money doesn't move me no matter what you guys say or think about girls. Who cares about your money when I'm making mine?
Na so. grin

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edopesin:

Jeez! That Serious? Dude Girls Are Human Nt Your Apex Predator
now you know why I said its a problem maybe its PTSD
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh Se! I Throw Way Salute grin
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
lol mind elaborating?

Nature is preserving you and /or you have an emotional blockage, internally. You need to reflect and ask yourself, why you have these feelings attached to this kind of scenario.

Look at your relationship with your mother. Maybe you have certain ingrained values and morals. Anyway, what I'm saying is stay true to yourself, because everyone is sleeping around doesn't mean that if you don't do it, there's something wrong with you. Just follow your bliss and everything else will fall into place. You are a blank page and the author so... Trust life to happen.

#Trust in life cool
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by chuckyly(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
At least u hav tried b4 dis tins hapn to u. Me neva reach trying stage atall. I'm shy and I b ogbonge pessimist.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
now you know why I said its a problem maybe its PTSD
Very Very Possible Cos Nigeria Has One Of The Highest Rates In The World, You Should Visit A Doc
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Nature is preserving you and /or you have an emotional blockage, internally. You need to reflect and ask yourself, why you have these feelings attached to this kind of scenario.

Look at your relationship with your mother. Maybe you have certain ingrained values and morals. Anyway, what I'm saying is stay true to yourself, because everyone is sleeping around doesn't mean that if you don't do it, there's something wrong with you. Just follow your bliss and everything else will fall into place. You are a blank page and the author so... Trust life to happen.

#Trust in life cool
wao brainy and wise advise, but I have a normal relationship with any female I'm not romantically intrested in but immediately I start liking you it starts.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edopesin:

Very Very Possible Cos Nigeria Has One Of The Highest Rates In The World, You Should Visit A Doc
therapy aint a nigerian thing
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLevents:

Na so. grin

I understand why you guys have this weird mentality. I see some stupid comments from ladies here.

If I cannot vibe with you on a certain level, then i see no future for us. I don't like boring and dumb people, so have all the money in the world. If I'm not interested, I'm not. And besides I'm working, my brother is working. So even if I don't want to use my money, I've my brother to disturb. At least he's obligated to help me.

2 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Draei: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
#Sighs, niggur, yes you need work on yourself,
but still, channel your time to other things
and leave women alone for fućk' sake. They
will sure come naturally. Just get a comfortable
life & a little effort here & there, they will come.

2 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by NLevents: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I understand why you guys have this weird mentality. I see some stupid comments from ladies here.

If I cannot vibe with you on a certain level, then i see no future for us. I don't like boring and dumb people, so have all the money in the world. If I'm not interested, I'm not. And besides I'm working, my brother is working. So even if I don't want to use my money, I've my brother to disturb. At least he's obligated to help me.

Are we really having this conversation? Your personal lifestyle is not a yardstick to judge this matter miss Debbie
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by ariyebaba(m): 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
He should also worship at WINNERS CHAPEL. "Where beautiful ladies gather to worship God" cool

Op, join choir or unit and be active.

Dress well and wear trendy wears.

Be friendly , smile , wear good perfume

Girls will be attracted to u n they start calling u

BROTHER TEE

2 Likes

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Omelette21: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Draei: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
chuckyly:
At least u hav tried b4 dis tins hapn to u. Me neva reach trying stage atall. I'm shy and I b ogbonge pessimist.
I won't be surprised if you
belong to the Vaseline gang...
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:

so wisdom and fun is all you seek in a potential partner
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Edopesin: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
therapy aint a nigerian thing
What A Damned Country, I'll Advice You To Live Your Life Bro Hopefully Things Will Fall Into Place
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
ariyebaba:

Op, join choir or unit and be active.
Dress well and wear trendy wears.
Be friendly , smile , wear good perfume
Girls will be attracted to u n they start calling u
BROTHER TEE
lol
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
wao brainy and wise advise, but I have a normal relationship with any female I'm not romantically intrested in but immediately I start liking you it starts.

That was the female I was talking about. You're association with love is to shut down, ask yourself why? Why do I associate these feelings with this experience. Everyone reacts differently, find out why you do what you do... just reflect a few minutes per day, feel the feelings and understand them instead of rejecting them.

I become mean when I have a crush on a guy... I reject embarassed cry it's self defeating and I'm trying to understand why So.. reflection helps and being mindful instead of auto-pilot mode where you're emotions drive you...
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Edopesin:

What A Damned Country, I'll Advice You To Live Your Life Bro Hopefully Things Will Fall Into Place
lol thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape / "My Husband Is Gay." - Woman Who Has Been Married For 7 Years / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.