Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl (4482 Views)

How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Deicide: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
makydebbie:
I actually insisted because the op is very shy to meet the girl and a friend could help. And what if the girl in question is engaged or in a relationship? The op will be really devastated after all the effort.
It's not necessary dear.
Lol watin concern me with the op i was asking a personal question grin
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
KingsJohnson:

Put down ur number codely n I will mentor on WhatsApp till you are gud
cant identity must be confidential
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Deicide:
Lol watin concern me with the op i was asking a personal question grin
Oh sorry then.

It's not necessary. I can't allow it myself.
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by EmyLeo(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
jamariwolf:
Only you all these symptoms? shocked
Have you tried taking alcohol, just a little that won't get you drunk, just before talking to a lady.

this comment sounds funny to me kinda, so each time i wana talk to a girl, i had to be under the influence of alcohol, lol...babe, like seriously ??...
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by KingsJohnson(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
cant identity must be confidential

I don't get you
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by Troubledmind: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
KingsJohnson:

I don't get you
client confidentiality
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by KingsJohnson(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Troubledmind:
client confidentiality

You are covered, again ur privacy is guaranteed under d 1999 Constitution of d Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended why den should I go contrary to dat...

I am derefore interested in ur wellbeing and nothing else
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by latexxbro(m): 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pm me, Lemme show you the tricks I use personally
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by habsydiamond(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
U take her to be the boss of the company u are having an interview with for the first time....the best way to go about this is to think of her as if she's Ur student and u her teacher...once u view her like that the confidence will come...
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by stacyadams: 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin reminds of dis babe i really liked in uniben..she dey always dey wit her friend...i dey post pone am till one day i gather moral approach the two...na so i hail them..tell the other bgirl abeg ,make i talk to ur friend...na so she pave way..i follow d gal dey talk...drop number she no gree,,well i moved on ..happy i tried than not .. grin grin
Re: All That Happens To Me Whenever I Want To Woo A Girl by KingsJohnson(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin reminds of dis babe i really liked in uniben..she dey always dey wit her friend...i dey post pone am till one day i gather moral approach the two...na so i hail them..tell the other bgirl abeg ,make i talk to ur friend...na so she pave way..i follow d gal dey talk...drop number she no gree,,well i moved on ..happy i tried than not .. grin grin

Dat was a big mistake u made back den, u don't approach gals dat way cus once u do dat, even a new born baby knows wat you are up to and deir guard will rise.

So next tym approach indirectly and break deir guard, use jealousy module if u have to...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I'm Stucked In A Sexless Marriage And No Chance To Excape / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help ! / How To Thrill Your Audience With Exquisite Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.