Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (107030 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

Why always Quilox
Abi na there gay market dey sell well?
Hahahahahhe bye chuka Berry you're broke.......

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by kenir(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
she should've included d*ck size too, wah z it wid women n husband specs dis day? 2 marry men don cm dey be like person wan buy smart phone nw
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by AceDomino(m): 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
She can contact me for the strongest clay to mould that perfect husband with dual citizenship

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

All these hungry looking girls that wants everything ready made. Don't go and look for a job. What does she bring to the table- only pussy. Pussy that's in abundance everywhere. Nonsense angry

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Hahahahahhe bye chuka Berry you're broke.......

It's making sense now

They were actually right

Smh
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by gbishman: 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Ole Buruku, u think say na so them dey pluck husband like orange from tree. Good will hunting

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Ifeco232(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Dual citizen
Good sense of humor

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I’m 5″8
Will make Good partner
Great family background

You have finally gone crazy ...
Thought I told you to stop taking weed while chatting
Now see what you have done to your self
Olodo

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

It's making sense now

They were actually right

Smh
what's making sense now...... when you're ready come with your girlfriend to quilox and see for yourself and stop ranting on nairaland
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ehispapa(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2017
well, i am above 6ft. but i am first son and earn more than 300k in naira but i dont have a dual citizenship. so i fail

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
what's making sense now...... when you're ready come with your girlfriend to quilox and see for yourself and stop ranting on nairaland

Do I look like Gay to you?

You're far below my level and you telling me to come and see you at Quilox is an insult to my person .

Get lost please ..

I'm done replying your nonsense .

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

Do I look like Gay to you?

You're far below my level and you telling me to come and see you at Quilox is an insult to my person .

Get lost please ..

I'm done replying your nonsense .
if you can't afford to take the queen out just chill ask your mates here how is been done Hahahahahhe
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by babamoha(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Misplaced Piority
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Morinsgreen: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Where is the pretty lady?

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
if you can't afford to take the queen out just chill ask your mates here how is been done Hahahahahhe

You've been calling yourself queen queen since yetsetday ...

What makes you a queen ?

Get a white paper and write Nairaland on it then snap with it and upload here .. to prove me wrong that you're not a guy using a female moniker to scam people?

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

You've been calling yourself queen queen since yetsetday ...

What makes you a queen ?

Get a white paper and write Nairaland on it then snap with it and upload here .. to prove me wrong that you're not a guy using a female moniker to snap with people?

And what will I get in return chuka
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Ten06(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
After much blowing she is now looking for gentle man

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
And what will I get in return chuka

What do you want ?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by godofuck231: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:

She wrote;
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Dual citizen
Good sense of humor

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I’m 5″8
Will make Good partner
Great family background

Take clay make you own, and make him from scratch, god no get your specs for you to abuse at this time of your frustration

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Puzzypleazer: 9:03am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
Airforce1 you don't want to spend..... better soup nah money kill am
An ugly skinny, smelly mouth, smelly skinny pussy gold digger seeing your self as better?
World end fast please

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Na waoh as beautiful as she is men no rush her?...or is it that she's too choosy?...something is wrong somewhere.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

What do you want ?
you nor what I want so stop asking
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by naturefellow(m): 9:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Beauty without good character is zero

He must be a good cook? Bitch please ..

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 9:06am On Dec 27, 2017
biacan2:
you nor what I want so stop asking
My dick?

I don't do boiz

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:
Clearly this na one chance for any man that get married to this one...

After selling and still selling her V-G . . . her personal business.

Hear her, "I will satisfy my man" obviously most women have nothing to offer than sex.

A wise woman, even at 70 she is still adding value but all these girls of nowadays have nothing.

Do they think men want to have sex all the time? Freaking No. . . for men, sex can be tiring.

did you read "emotionally et al"? I am not a white knight....but learn to be fair....not everyone can have a moral compass perfectly aligned to yours
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by biacan2(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

My dick?

I don't do boiz
Hahahahahhe hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh hahahahahh
you're a comedian when you're ready to do what your mates has been doing lemme know

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Puzzypleazer: 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
I got all the qualities apart from dual citizenship, will she accept me lipsrsealed undecided
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2017
Puzzypleazer:

Bruh, u don blow this useless idiot jobless HOMO ass open. May he proof himself now. Me see dey wait. Na proper scammer this useless guy be

His type full nairaland

Using female moniker with lifted female photo from Instagram to deceive and scam people .

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 27, 2017
lefulefu:
Na waoh as beautiful as she is men no rush her?...or is it that she's too choosy?...something is wrong somewhere.

Maybe her pussy stinks angry That's why guys run away

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Spasmic:
It's quite funny how girls overrate themselves.
Allah
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Puzzypleazer: 9:14am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:

His type full nairaland

Using female moniker with lifted female photo from Instagram to deceive and scam people .
Yeah I know, and he is always online, if Na actually girl, she must be one very ugly one. But I am very sure Na knew jobless guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.