Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (107028 Views)

Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / South African Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend. See Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Kingbusssy(m): 9:14am On Dec 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Trash.
Take some sand in your papa compound and mould the husband you want, you slowpoke. angry

Anything for troll these days. angry

I wonder oo
She better go to ORI-0KE for good deliverance
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by smses: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
What's her Salary? No contact details?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2017
victorakpabome:

Maybe her pussy stinks angry That's why guys run away
yea and probably maybe she's too controlling or quarrelsome.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by donqx: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
oh
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Macgreat(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2017
myking95:

did you read "emotionally et al"? I am not a white knight....but learn to be fair....not everyone can have a moral compass perfectly aligned to yours

She is still referring to sex my brother. . .
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Trash.
Take some sand in your papa compound and mould the husband you want, you slowpoke. angry

Anything for troll these days. angry

Haba, she didn't ask for too much naw
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by habsydiamond(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
The husband dey come knock Ur door.......u want a perfect husband......maybe in Ur dreams sha...in real life we mould people to our taste that's the trick.....if u can't do that na oyo u dey ooo grin grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Speedo17(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Rubbish!
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by pweetiedee(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Airforce1:
Beauty without good character is zero
He must be a good cook? Bitch please ..
You don vex now. cos you no fit cook
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Her requirements seems quite reasonable and genuine to me...wish her luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by 6pax: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
comradespade:
Why insulting her? undecided

She's my spec wink classy and arrogant kiss
wow! we just got the same taste for women.
Just love em classy, bold, sexy and arrogant.
If am shagging type like this I know am shagging quality.
In fact am reasoning this bae right now
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Coldfeets: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2017
Macgreat:
Clearly this na one chance for any man that get married to this one...

After selling and still selling her V-G . . . her personal business.

Hear her, "I will satisfy my man" obviously most women have nothing to offer than sex.

A wise woman, even at 70 she is still adding value but all these girls of nowadays have nothing.

Do they think men want to have sex all the time? Freaking No. . . for men, sex can be tiring.

True.

The thing tire me how all these stupid girls strongly believe all a man wants from them is sex.

Anyway sha, what else do you expect from a fish brain?

Ndi nzuzu.

3 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Dede okoroawusa should mould one husband for diz lady
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
6pax:

wow! we just got the same taste for women.
Just love em classy, bold, sexy and arrogant.
If am shagging type like this I know am shagging quality.
In fact am reasoning this bae right now

Lol, Quality is lit bro!
For the dual citizen part, I'll pass
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Jelal0007(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
comradespade:
Why insulting her? undecided
She's my spec wink classy and arrogant kiss
U need DELIVERANCE!
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by makeitijn: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
My friend here has dual citizenship.

Nigeria and Biafra, I hope you will manage him..cheesy
hahahahahaahahh

You dey.craze...lolz

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2017
This cracked me up big time... #savage

grin grin

Purebeerry:
My friend here has dual citizenship.

Nigeria and Biafra, I hope you will manage him..cheesy
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Airforce1(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

You don vex now. cos you no fit cook
cheesy grin
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by GbeduTicket(m): 10:00am On Dec 27, 2017
300k + Dual citizenship? who you be and wetin you get sef?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by sogud(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Sylvie has taken to Twitter to cry out about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed requirements she wants in her man as she begged her followers to help her retweet for awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet
I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL"

She continued…
“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/this-pretty-nigerian-lady-is-looking.html

Did she ve HIV
y advertising herself wen husband no kum

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2017
emror4u:
This cracked me up big time... #savage
grin grin
grincheesy. Nice to know.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2017
makeitijn:
hahahahahaahahh

You dey.craze...lolz
grincheesycheesy.
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Jokkarm2: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2017
SEND YOUR DETAIL HERE LET ME SCRUTINIZE IT BEFORE I TELL YOU MY OWN CRITERIA jokkarm@gmail.com
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Freeko4: 10:19am On Dec 27, 2017
she say her name na sylvie sauce, very soon the name go turn sylvie stew
yeye dey smell, na so i take one yeye child out on a date, dis babe @29 jus dey form posh, her saying and i quote, i no fit wash for any man except my father and husband, i no fit cook for any man except my father and my husband, and she no fit marry any man wey no get motor and a minimum of 2million for account, i come lauf, i come ask her but u fit collect money from anoda man outside ur father and husband, she say why not. i jus conclude dis one neva know wetin dey sick am.

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me what's wrong with marrying the first son in a family?
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Deo1986(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2017
Would have gone for her but she is not up to standard herself.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by victor8269: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2017
koolaid87:
That's her cup of tea.
If you're not her spec, just ignore her.
No need to curse
Do u want us to channel the curse to u

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ameh99: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
She should have told us her dream man is angel Gabriel...abi....
Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by ameh99: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Her village people are @ work....
Dis one fine and no sense... chai!

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by victor8269: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
I see nothing wrong in her list grin AMen. She shall have
Y won't u see anything wrong but you see something wrong in wife battering. Nonsense and Rochas

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2017
I honestly wish girls would stop doing this bullshit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) / Man Cancels Wedding In Anambra, A Day To D-Day After He Caught Fiancée Cheating / Lesbians Join EndSARS Protests In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.