Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72143 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Timoodi: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
please visit commissioner of happiness in IMO state she will be able to restore your happiness back

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by ameh99: 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
So dude you have tested another puna and you want justice....

Be careful nigger....
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Charleynmuo:

U mayb right. But I hope u do know that cheating is not only when u have slept with the person. Once you conceive the thought in ur mind, baba is cheating.

Yes true bt dat is still better to fix than the main act being done already. The reason for the cheating is the bigger issue here. Lets focus on that to know if there can be a solution or not. Being apart in a relationship takes sm practice and getting used to for it to work
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by oluchivy(f): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
My advice to you is you should Stop going to your wife's phone to avoid heart attack .u need to pray very well to keep your family and don't talk about divorcing her. 21 day fasting and mid night prayer will do the magic. Just do this because of your children. wishing you luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by adozie(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
You have 3 kids hmmmm
Are you sure that you are the father of those kids?
If I were you, I will first go and do DNA tests sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by salmonkas178(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Here's a real man....that woman would live the rest of her life in regrets.....when I can marry another better woman....one lady go come dey how around...no time abeg
Espada10:
There is a good friend of mine this exact thing happen to ..the guy is based in holland...the guy just divorced the wife with immediate effect despite all the pleas and crying from the wife.. the wife's family paid him back the bride price and they call it a day. He still pays for his daughter and son's schoool fees though...he is now married again to an even more prettier woman...no time for for dulling..this dude even have another children by a white woman and yet he still sent his Nigerian wife packing for the same ex boyfriend shit. The bottom line is that I am proud of him ..no time to condole an olosho wife activities..it is a man's world and it time beta males like this OP start acting like it once again and stop asking for stupid advise online.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Why do these people still get involved in this scam called marriage?

You get married to her to tie her down legally, ba?

Funny people!

The heart wonders to where it pleases, my people!

Use your heads people! Some even send their people to get a wife for them. After getting the wife for you the way you get Condom from a Pharmacy, what's the sense in it when you start living like cat and dogs for the rest of your lives hoping for either a divorce or the death of your spouse in order to be free.

Come on, you could have kept your freedom and still live your life to the fullest while having him or her as a companion and mother or father of your kids.

If you think about marriage critically, you will see that there is no use. 5 years into marriage, it's well known that most couples hardly have regular sex. Why? Basic psychology!

But those 2 could have been dating for 15 years and having the best of moments. No, it's not about the right person! We've seen this stuff play out again and again.

Most are married and lonely and can't even divorce because that's not enough ground for divorce! You are practically messed up because there's no more love in the bucket! But you could have taken a walk away if that were to occur in a relationship.

Just separate from her and file for divorce before she poison you and elope with her love bird.
Brilliant post.
U just succeeded in discouraging we singles, from ever getting married.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by yomzee: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
simple and short.. the only poster that has made sense
Timoodi:
please visit commissioner of happiness in IMO state she will be able to restore your happiness back
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by UTEWUOJO: 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
THAT WOMAN NEED TO BE DIVORCED

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Icon79(m): 11:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wo(e)men! Their actions don't surprise me any more.

What kinda pictures is she sending him? NUDES??

O pari

morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by CaptainG00D: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

Yeah!

Open your eyes and you'll see clearly.. They are doing things behind the scenes via PMs.
I won't say more than that

Lol i understand what u mean..
In a forum as big as nairaland such things are possible.
But u ar not too sure... but that doesn't mean its not hapning.

Just like how pastorels say "a woman here is looking fo4 a baby foe d past 5 yrs now recieve ur healing" grin

Its a guess work but w8th the crowd pr3s3nt they guessed write. grin
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by blues343(m): 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!
Guy but ur comment sha ... Na d Guy u suppose teach lesson abi na d Wife way no free change....
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Icon79(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
If not for children (procreation), I would advise everyman I know NOT to get married at all. It isn't worth it.

Most of us (men) can live without sex.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
jaxxy:

Yes true bt dat is still better to fix than the main act being done already. The reason for the cheating is the bigger issue here. Lets focus on that to know if there can be a solution or not. Being apart in a relationship takes sm practice and getting used to for it to work
Well..you are right with the main act being the bigger issue.
Atleast that could be condoled without a breach in the marriage. Lets just hope it hasnt gone beyond the mind level.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by salmonkas178(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Are you for real?
May God help us
Person go marry no go get rest of mind again..
Me na baby mama things ooo...I no fit come give myself hypertension
Alariiwo:

That's it.. most of them don't care anymore..

Imagine a housewife calling a guy she met on social media (eg. Nairaland) gay, impotent etc. after a fight.

What does that tell you? She is a hoe expecting him to make sexual advamces so she'll say Yes

Good women are hard to come by nowadays o.. why I don't blame some guys who refuse to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mznaett:

@op,

Kindly answer the bold question... undecided

Girls and their myopic bias way of thinking. Reason, I don't date ladies with so many female friends. She will be mislead with bad advise.

Op divorce her before she takes your hard earn money to him.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'll pay you triple of whatever you have just to face front.

I'm not a love-vendor and I can't help you. Bye!

Oh yeah? But you went ahead to make such bold statements without proof ? I was simply being sarcastic.

Btw this is married women we are talking about, you can't just be throwing words around without evidence.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by friendl: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Na Yoruba lady ?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by barman01: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Go and do DNA test on those kid to be sure u are the father, you could be her mugu, if they r ur kids, quietly take them to ur parent and ur sister to take care of them or better still ignore her let ur kid grow and boot her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
MrBottle:
There is a massive gap in your marriage that can only be filled if you can both live together.

And who are you shagging over there? Do you have a girl shinning your stuff at your qbroad base? Cos I dont know how you guys manage all this long distance relationship /marriage.

Abi o, Op left his wife here to be Masturbating when she is Hot abi ? Mtchew !!!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by texmi2u(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
GO AND DO " DNA TEST" or Paternity test

Nobody HOLY PASS BROTHER.

Catching/Monitoring her won't help

Just Make Sure the KIDS are yours... Think less of Divorce
play safe... it's for Better or Worse dont Forget!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

Thank God you've seen for yourself.

Some will even be forming feminists but deep down, they know they are slaves to dick. Anything goes so far it is cute and has dick. They flirt and chat like singles.

Even singles still have some form or self-respect and restraint. But those married ones have none.
Our morals have been thown to the dogs.
But what I do know is that they were that way before they got married,but were smart enough to hide it from their hubby. Its just crazy honestly.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

U are just a childish idiot.
Your wife probably cheated on you due to your childishness/immaturity deduced from other matters.

Guess what? She can never feel the pain she caused u, even as u cheated on her because yours was "fake", hers was real.
U immitated her, while she fvcked the other guy from her heart.
U should be pained. U deserve it.
Idiot.

And she's even fooling u the more by her pretence she's hurt with ur escapade and posting it on Facebook.
She had to go with the flow in order to console u.
A cheating woman/wife is rarely jealous/possessive.

U shd HV known this if u were ever a player in your younger days.

At times wen I see Jews like u, I feel good for all d bad bad things that I know and I have done.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by 9ja083: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Everything is all about good communication and honesty.
Your wife is supposed to be honest to you right from the onset. This would have helped her to avoid things like this.
Sometimes women will be so afraid to tell their husband the truth because they are afraid of the unknown.
Temptation can come to anybody but the ability to detect it on time and flee from it, is wisdom.

[/b]MISTAKES SHE MADE.
She is not supposed to communicate with her [b][/b]EX [b]
since she knows she is of the weaker mind.
She would have told her husband about the temptation she's passing through and notify her husband when she's almost giving up. This will help her fight temptation.
She is supposed to get herself busy with some tactful work and pay more attention to her children to divert her sex life.
Been more religious would have helped her.

She continued after the 1st warning indicating that she have repented and have intention to continue.
Another thing you need to find out is. Is she at the 1st level or has she moved to the 3rd level?
If she is at the 1st level, forgive her. But talk to her let her know you feel so bad about it and unholy step will lead to divorce.
Watch her closely and check for signs of repentance.

Were u not communicating with your wife at regular bases?
Well, who wan cheat go cheat.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Charleynmuo:

Our morals have been thown to the dogs.
But what I do know is that they were that way before they got married,but were smart enough to hide it from their hubby. Its just crazy honestly.

Exactly!

False pretences.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by nairamaniac: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
nnamdiosu:

Pm me. Let's talk. End your conversations on this thread if you want a solution...if u don't want a solution, continue.

Are we sure this is not the man that is lashing the OP's wife?

He sounds aggressive and threatening.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!

I'm very sure you're an assassin/hired killer
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by SHANGALORLOR: 11:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
guy,is like you have not hard of the latest babalawo in town. He has a solution to your problems. Both of them will hang there till you come back and see for your self.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
9ja083:
Everything is all about good communication and honesty.
Your wife is supposed to be honest to you right from the onset. This would have helped her to avoid things like this.
Sometimes women will be so afraid to tell their husband the truth because they are afraid of the unknown.
Temptation can come to anybody but the ability to detect it on time and flee from it, is wisdom.

[/b]MISTAKES SHE MADE.
She is not supposed to communicate with her [b][/b]EX [b]
since she knows she is of the weaker mind.
She would have told her husband about the temptation she's passing through and notify her husband when she's almost giving up. This will help her fight temptation.
She is supposed to get herself busy with some tactful work and pay more attention to her children to divert her sex life.
Been more religious would have helped her.

She continued after the 1st warning indicating that she have repented and have intention to continue.
Another thing you need to find out is. Is she at the 1st level or has she moved to the 3rd level?
If she is at the 1st level, forgive her. But talk to her let her know you feel so bad about it and unholy step will lead to divorce.
Watch her closely and check for signs of repentance.

Were u not communicating with your wife at regular bases?
Well, who wan cheat go cheat.

But the husband is also at fault ma! How can you leave a woman with hormones & keep traveling back & forth? Body no be firewood na. She needs to get wet every now & then.

Besides, I'm pretty sure the wife just needs someone to always talk to, Relate with, Gist etc. If the husband was engaging her enough She wouldn't have time for that.

It's not by force to look for Opportunities in Greener pastures & loose your wife, children etc. That's why its said that the best time to hustle in when you are Single.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

Oh yeah? But you went ahead to make such bold statements without proof ? I was simply being sarcastic.

Btw this is married women we are talking about, you can't just be throwing words around without evidence.

Nice try..

It's guys like you that go behind to screw these married women but come out to hide their cover.

Sleeping with married women will only bring misfortunes and generational curses on ones head. Be warned!
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Mike008(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2018
morgan844:
i only did it to pay her back, and keep my self out of the thought

'He who comes to equity must come with clean hands'.

Case dismissed.

Clerk, kindly call the next case.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

Nice try..

It's guys like you that go behind to screw these married women but come out to hide their cover.

Sleeping with married women will only bring misfortunes and generational curses on ones head. Be warned!

Hahaha see this mumu oh, In this Era where Zimbabwe men & Kenyan men are getting joined & Somersaulting after sex, all over the news.

You think say me I wan risk my life? When Babes full everywhere including Shiloh looking for husband. Mtchew !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.