Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (65024 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by elderd89: 5:22am On Dec 29, 2017
How much was the money Kpa Kpa..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by nothernstar: 5:35am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bros, dump that girl, never forgive a cheat cos a cheat will always be a cheat.

She will still cheat on you tomorrow, after all you will forgive her.
pls are you single
.just asking for a purpose
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by kingokoh(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2017
You should forgive her, she told you about it cause she felt guilty thats a good thing

visit www.udokaebooks..com for wonderful stories
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by newoffer: 5:52am On Dec 29, 2017
ir kondo dey rise ,so is their punna dey scratch
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Eibams60(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.
so because u re broke nw datz y she decided to bleep around and u re hapi,mumu. if una marry any time wey u no get money ur own house fit turn brothel oo since u know she normally hustled for u. I no fit Cary wahala enta 2018 bruh
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by lincs25(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Go ahead and marry her, she has business. Anytime you are broke and no food for the family she will go and have sex with somebody and provide! Shameless girl that fall prey for money...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Emeraldgist1:

wow u right we gals have no sense of loyalty.... ur mum must have showed u a pratical example for u to knw dz...

please come and take your Ma, she's been on my meatstick for days and won't let go.
I guess your Daddy never gave it to her this good? oh well.

Now how's that for a "pratical" example?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Neoteny(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2017
It'd have been understandable if she'd done it for love or curiosity. But money? Nah. She cheapens herself.

Any girl who sleeps for money is a wh0re.

And never make a wh0re a housewife.

Unfortunately most girls WILL sleep for money.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by equily(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2017
Is the Op innocent of such act Oh c'mon! Don't be a Pharisee
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by pedrilo: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2017
debbycreamy:

I believe if the bf had given her enough she wouldn't have cheat, forgive her and move on oh jare op
wow! What type of woman are you? Jeez! You can't fend for yourself? Why? Are you disabled? Are you a lesser human? You have to change your mindset okay, don't depend on no man, no reasonable man will date you with this mind set of a liability, be an asset!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by dammytosh: 6:31am On Dec 29, 2017
Bros. Move on.

U will eventually make her life miserable.

She will only get smarter and might never be caught again.

She did not confess. U must have used a psychological advantage on her that made her know that u already know.

That is not confession.

Leave her and Move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

And you came to nairaland for advice guy man up.
FORGIVE OR NO FORGET YOU HAVE TO MAKE THAT CHOICE.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
You literally encouraged cheating, so if am dating a man and he doesn't give me what I want, I go and cheat on him because I don't have enough.

A virtuous lady is contented with the little she has and before you come here to say something, let me tell you, I've been in a situation where I was dead broke and I wasn't getting enough, guess what? a man was offered me huge amount of money for me to sleep with me and date him but I refused cos I didn't want to cheat.. That is contentment.

And what make you think the lady is poor?

I was forced to quote you.
That was a home run dear. We've got many virtuous women out there who no matter what can't succumb to any material gain.
I know of a guy then asking for a start up capital, here come this woman offering him 6figures... just to be his whatever, yet he didn't succumb. Reason He've got a girlfriend he had sworn not to cheat on.
Nada justifies a cheat.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by pedrilo: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2017
UBGG:
I wonder why she told you. It's a relationship not marriage, no one owes the other person Fidelity...I don't see the problem.
haba! Why r u talking like this? U r not ready for a serious relationship wit dis ur mind set! If I'm in a serious relationship wit u wit plans to settle down anytime soon, u better don't let me hear dis kind of statement from u! Wow! Our girls are not normal mehn
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
nothernstar:
pls are you single .just asking for a purpose
No am not single, why?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Aldebaran(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:

Lols grin
True talk...
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2017
centboy123456:

see your mouth give u what u want how many tins your papa don give u na stop puting your hope on men see I date different girl I no they give them anything if u ask me I go tell u say go meet ur papa when bron u I know u go say I be broke guy but u don't know how much I get my advice go work for your own money stop asking your bf for money
Next time, try and put comma in your sentence. Your words are incoherent.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by talk2tosep(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Please tell us how much ....!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
Your business.
I've come to realize that cheating ain't the main reason for break up.
Op can you just forget about this girl come 2018?
Can you just focus on your life and leave all this relationship brouhaha?
There's no reason whatever for cheating on you. Forgive her and move on, level up the hustle, when you've hit the gold, adopt for yourself a child.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by chocorex(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2017
bros dump her while you still can. and try to get over it. a woman who cheats for money will always do it. you're dating a hoe. if u want to find out don't touch her for 2 weeks. then try to touch her. you'll find d out the pussy is still wide.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by pedrilo: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
drphantom:

And you know this how?

You did a survey and questioned every girl?

The problem with people who think like you is that the type of women you will attract are the ones who think like you.

But sadly, even as I say it, I know you will not agree because you will probably not understand how this aspect of the law of attraction is affecting you.

I know many women that married as virgins with the blood stained sheets to prove it. And I know a few young ladies who are unmarried and are virgins.

If your only experience is with cheating women, don’t generalize as a consequence especially about “church girls”. You don’t have enough experience to pass judgement.

Even if there are bad eggs amongst the category who “carry church for head”, does that automatically make every church girl a cheat?

Let me bring it home and ask you a question; do your sister(s) or female cousin(s) “carry church for head”?

it's so obvious u r a church girl, my dear kindly do urself a favour and speak for urself, many church girls Bleep around and hey, they enjoy fcckin boys who dnt even go to church.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by NwaliE01: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
If Your girl friend slept with another man for money then she is a prostitute.(prostitute simply mean someone who satisfy people's needs esp. sexual urge for money.) The question here is can you cope having a prostitute as a girl friend?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by centboy123456(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Next time, try and put comma in your sentence. Your words are incoherent.

fool u go school pass me I just they advice you stop asking men for money go work for your own money

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2017
centboy123456:

fool u go school pass me I just they advice you stop asking men for money go work for your own money
See human being, Na your type ladies dey use do as maga, dey claim say you like independent lady.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by einsteine(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
What's the guarantee it wouldn't happen again? After all, it's not like you now have money to give her. If she's broke and some other bros dangle cash, would she still cheat? If the answer is yes, then you have a whole lot of forgiving to do in future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Martin0(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:

My sister nor dey talk like this ooo!

Atleast that can is still truthful!
It show's her heart won't stay at peace anytime she involves in any sorth of bad moral.

Imagine this?
Only few ladies will do just like her..

This is not cheating to me coz she did hide it!
It is when u hide something from someone it becomes cheating!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Martin0(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
Cheats don't change, they will cheat and cheat and cheat and cheat.

I disagree with you lady!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Martin0(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Uniqueness01:
Some girls fa! cheesy
OP must have lashed the babe so well that she began confessing her sins.......well, forgive her and tell her to sin no more cheesy

Oil dey ur head!gringrin

E be like say na when una collect beta strapping na una dey confess una sins abigringrin

**Noted** for the future
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by centboy123456(m): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
See human being, Na your type ladies dey use do as maga, dey claim say you like independent lady.

lol use me as maga for Lagos babe na me they use them as maga oh anyway good morning
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
My candid advise, neva forgive a cheat. Tomorrow she will do cos maybe u travelled and body dey scratch her. Etc. Even Christ approves of divorce where infidelity is concerned.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2017
In my dialet dey call pu*sy 'ikpuoha' which means 'something for the public'... so bro no put ur mind der less u die quick....

I HATE NIGERIA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.