Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) (35800 Views)

“my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man / Tips To Look After Your Husband - Extract From 1950 Home Econs Text / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Daeylar(f): 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Honestly I don't know why I still find my friendship still connecting with you!

Last year is gone!
Let this peaceful friendship I ve got move on and let learn from each other!

Well then, Happy new year smiley
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

Well then, Happy new year smiley
Same to you!
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Same to you!

smiley
Martin0:

let's learn from each other !

All right
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Martin0(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

smiley

All right

Tell me what kinda a lady are yoù?
Maybe I need to understand more of yoù and hopefully I will get some enlightenment from you no one is ever perfect to not to learn..

Do you care for alcohol?
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Show any slay queen this piece and receive the tongue lashing of your life. Feminism has taken over today. grin

But truth be told, wives were more like house maids back then.
it worked 4 some but not all. some were treated as queens and loved deeply by their husbands, others became slaves 4 d rest of their lives. luv and respect ur woman, she'll make u her king (not all women)
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

grin chai see bitterness and pain. it will get worse for your type. more women are getting into the work force. get with the times

I guess you are jobless and single hence the frustrations.
Nor mind am he just dey find excuse for laziness I first tell am before.
Re: Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) by funkyprincess(f): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Xisnin:

Why now?
You have to follow all the instructions to be a good wife undecided
my luv I can't fit to kill myself on top say I marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname / Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.