Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (27728 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by habsydiamond(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
She's a cheerful giver...animashaun......
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by thunderbabs: 7:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
Brother, dt ur fiancee must not follow you enter 2018 otherwise, u r finished
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by SirNumeroUno: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oga dis one pass me.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

I always pray to God to keep me away from broke guys...grin
Good prayer,I always pray God incinerate every badly used girls, fairly used girls, senseless, useless girls, easy virtue prōstitute,practical girls, and stupid whõres, I am seriously allergic to girls that turn their pußßy to business ventures, olosho no be good,infact I can't stand the sight of non-virgins,their puna stinks like Linda ikeji's, and God have been faithful,He have been providing me with women of substance and great importance and incomparable intelligence
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
John 19:30b: Jesus said, "[b][/b]it is finished". Take heart bruv, cause that lady is long gone. Start the new year with a new resolve and re-strategise to succeed in a legit way. Have a wonderful year ahead!
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
profolaolu:
Good prayer,I always pray God incinerate every badly used girls, fairly used girls, senseless, useless girls, easy virtue prōstitute,practical girls, and stupid whõres, I am seriously allergic to girls that turn their pußßy to business ventures, olosho no be good,infact I can't stand the sight of non-virgins,their puna stinks like Linda ikeji's, and God have been faithful,He have been providing me with women of substance and great importance and incomparable intelligence
good for you
.now take your smelly broke self outta my mention..see you next year wink
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:
Amengrin
Hmmmmm Martin I don't want the incident where you'll start calling lefu to help you ooooo........

Amennnnnnnnnnnn my husband to be just confirmed that I'm the only Queen in his life gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by BluntBoy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

gbam!!!

that's it,the bragging stuff..she doesn't feel remorse

she obviously did it so that he will find a reason to leave her but the guy is still asking questions..grin

Hi undecided
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmmm Martin I don't want the incident where you'll start calling lefu to help you ooooo........

Hian na wa ooogrin

Amennnnnnnnnnnn my husband to be just confirmed that I'm the only Queen in his life gringrin

Adonbiliv u can talk like thez!grin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by henryhemon(m): 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

Why didn't her father buy a phone for her?? Is there any lady that comes to the world and a guy is assigned that will provide for her? This useless mentality of believing a man must provide for you cuz you Re in a relationship,It's not an entitlement it's done out of love and not wanting you to lack but you girls thinks cuz you open your legs it means I must provide for You? Nonsense. Stop dating broke girls n girls who have this useless mentality. I give cuz I care once it becomes an entitlement leave the bitch alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

good for you
.now take your smelly broke self outta my mention..see you next year wink
Broke ? U say, I can feed and provide for 50 of U for whatsoever Ur need maybe conveniently for the rest of olosho life ,thank God for my breakthroughs,but the sight of a trollop disgusts me,please take ur stinking Linda ikeji's fish smelling rubbish away from here. bye.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Martin why are you surprise at me lately gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Fitbillionairep: 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
It's obvious you are either jobless or your salary is very low. I like showing girls like her shit, dude dm the name if the phone and I will buy you something bigger so you show off to her, but we must sign an agreement, you must break up after the show off

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:

Maybe coz we are about to cross into 2018 and it jus happening now!grin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Chukazu: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

Seriously?...as in seriously? undecided

Can human wants ever be satisfied?
If he buys her a new phone today, and the new guy buys her a new "G.string" tomorrow, you would ask the guy to " rent a boutique" for her undecided

If the new guy buys her Kia Pincanto ,you would ask the real Bobo to buy her Range Rover just to balance the equation shocked

Chaiiii

So it is now competition because of one useless phone that would be worthless in 3years angry

Had a geh who threatened me to buy her Motorola RAZOR back then as the phone was in envoque then...and I called her bluff without thinking twice, today am sure if someone dashes her the same Motorola RAZOR for free , she would rain curse on that person ...some girls and mumuism
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Fitbillionairep: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
this is what happens to broke guys in relationship. .

gringrin

I'm sorry,she doesn't respect broke guys.undecided
The only mistake you made is posting your ugly pic online. Must you show the world how ugly u are
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by reservd(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Chukazu:

Seriously?...as in seriously? undecided

Can human wants ever be satisfied?
If he buys her a new phone today, and the new guy buys her a new "G.string" tomorrow, you would ask the guy to " rent a boutique" for her undecided

If the new guy buys her Kia Pincanto ,you would ask the real Bobo to buy her Range Rover just to balance
Chaiiii

So it is now competition angry
D tin tire me oo
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Maybe coz we are about to cross into 2018 and it jus happening now!grin
Hmmmmm lol this one that love is all over your eyes now don't tell me you're about to lipsrsealed.........

Ehmmmmmm I actually meant you're about to eat abachagrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Malawian(m): 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
What is her name, I want to know if it is the girl I just bought phone for this month.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
BluntBoy:

Hi undecided
hello undecided
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Dafreeguy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=KushyKush post=63769747][color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

And u think d said fiancée will suddenly start loving n respecting d guy because of this?
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by CutenaijaMedia(m): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
Ur fiance na use and throwaway simple!!!
Take my advice, and be careful because of HIV
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Emmahunk(m): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

gringrin

you've got taste o cheesy

No be small
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Royaldave200(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?
Looks like you're sharing her with the community.

For your fiancee to collect a gift from another guy, brag about it and dare you. It goes beyond stubbornness or being needy. It's more of see finish. She knows you, your condition and the worst you can do.

i.e,Zero spontaneity/self-respect from you = zero respect for you.
When you become too predictable, this is inevitable.

You can break up with her, not because she is stubborn (even stubborn people have who they respect) but because she doesn't respect you. When a man falls to that point where his woman has no respect (or reverence) for him---pheeww! He is in for very sad times.

Absolutely right maam
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmmm lol this one that love is all over your eyes now don't tell me you're about to lipsrsealed.........

Hian see this girl ooogringrin u never sees to Amaze megringrin ride on it 2018 coming up Nextgrin

Ehmmmmmm I actually meant you're about to eat abachagrin

Wayo wayogrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

For your fiancee to collect a gift from another guy, brag about it and dare you. It goes beyond stubbornness or being needy. It's more of see finish. She knows you, your condition and the worst you can do.

You can break up with her, not because she is stubborn (even stubborn people have who they respect) but because she doesn't respect you. When a man falls to that point where his woman has no respect (or reverence) for him---pheeww! He is in for very sad times.
You're hilarious. I agree with you, but there are some people (not just girls) that are difficult. No matter how rich or spontaneous a guy is some girls would still disrespect him. When we hear woman beater, our minds automatically conjur a monster, but we have no idea how she may have messed the guy up psychologically.
PS. I don't condone woman beating, use your words and all that
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
eezeribe:
Why are MOST(not all) Nigerian girls always needy,is it that they are just naturally and culturally greedy or too lazy to work or the resources their parents give them are never enough or the needy majority all come from poor homes?
Anyway it's our fellow men that spoilt our ladies...
What do you expect when they offer to rent and furnish an apartment and buy a car just because of sex...
For all those girls that like calling guys that say the truth broke,I am sorry to tell you that I am far from that league but the truth must always be said...
The Nigerian girl's definition of broke is any guy that doesn't spend lavishly on them. Even if you live in a hovel and rummage through rubbish dumps, just give them money and you're rish cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Xisnin(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
toro92:

this is wrong... if a broke guy should not be in a relationship neither should a broke girl too.. enough of all this rant about broke-ish
A broke girl should not be in a relationship too..
unless she wants to turn her boyfriend to money and needs satisfying machine..

well a broke guy too should consider the type of relationship he's going into..
Broke girl are in relationships because made guys won't let them rest.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Xisnin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
You're hilarious. I agree with you, but there are some people (not just girls) that are difficult. No matter how rich or spontaneous a guy is some girls would still disrespect him. When we hear woman beater, our minds automatically conjur a monster, but we have no idea how she may have messed the guy up psychologically.
PS. I don't condone woman beating, use your words and all that

Yes, a woman beater is a monster.
If he wasn't such a coward, he would have called off
the relationship long before it degenerates to abuse.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Tyche(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

Poco the Poco

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Much Love Do You Have / Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Are There Catfish On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.