Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (27732 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by M2dX(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
this is what happens to broke guys in relationship. .

gringrin

I'm sorry,she doesn't respect broke guys.undecided
nonsense.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Wayo wayogrin
Hmmmm I love that at least my future is secure cause I can't go and kill myself biko cheesygrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?
Looks like you're sharing her with the community.

For your fiancee to collect a gift from another guy, brag about it and dare you. It goes beyond stubbornness or being needy. It's more of see finish. She knows you, your condition and the worst you can do.

i.e,Zero spontaneity/self-respect from you = zero respect for you.
When you become too predictable, this is inevitable.

You can break up with her, not because she is stubborn (even stubborn people have who they respect) but because she doesn't respect you. When a man falls to that point where his woman has no respect (or reverence) for him---pheeww! He is in for very sad times.

Very touching...
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
Xisnin:

Yes, a woman beater is a monster.
If he wasn't such a coward, he would have called off
the relationship long before it degenerates to abuse.
My message went right over your head. Nice one bro
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

Pheeew!
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by zolapower: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?
Kick her ass, everything must end this year . Please don't allow olori kuku to enter the new year with u.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Greystone: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

For your fiancee to collect a gift from another guy, brag about it and dare you. It goes beyond stubbornness or being needy. It's more of see finish. She knows you, your condition and the worst you can do.

You can break up with her, not because she is stubborn (even stubborn people have who they respect) but because she doesn't respect you. When a man falls to that point where his woman has no respect (or reverence) for him---pheeww! He is in for very sad times.

This is by far the best post of New Year's Eve

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by BluntBoy(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

hello undecided

How tall are you sef undecided

You look tall undecided
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by olisaemeka1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

In Mortal combat this move is called ....Fatality..

Savage
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
BluntBoy:

How tall are you sef undecided
You look tall undecided
lol,taller than you undecided

that's my friend not me
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by BluntBoy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:

lol,taller than you undecided

that's my friend not me

You and your friend look alike undecided

Happy New Year in advance undecided
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

Lovely !
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by godofuck231: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?
So what was the exchange rate for acquiring the phone, stone or her good looks

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy OK now I understand you better

See this guy lol nah woman go dey pray that kind prayer not man.......... but in some relationships if there is understanding love and maturity from both parties even if the guy is not wealthy his fiance can make him wealthy cause the chances of a lady becoming successful is high more than men....... cause a lady can sacrifice to build up her man mind you an "understanding man" not a man who after all the sacrifices his fiancee went in order for him to become a successful man..... he will end up using her money to get a side chick.......

ehmmm Martin you nor if there is anyone that wants to see you succeed....... that's me.........

brace up yourself cause you can't handle the greatness that is about to come your way in 2018.......cheers wink cheesy
I've been wondering, exactly what sacrifices do women make to build men up? Do they sponsor their education, give them money to start a business, starve while the man eats? Or you meant sacrifices like not being given money to buy Mongolian hair or iPhone?
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
lol, if I were you OP, I'd just chill abeg, life is already too stressful.

kini big deal

Abeg, happy married life!

and cheers to the chap that bought the phone, contrary to popular belief on here, he's a real bro

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Have this tinz happend or have u experience any of this with those ladies coz adonbiliv diz ! Though I ve femail friends who I ve heard it from and even my Ex told me that too!

Infact last night one of my female friend told me again on facebook!

But like I said adonbiliv those tinz
not until u sell one of ur kidney then use the money build mansion for babe in banana island then u will know that decimal 10:10 is real grin grin grin grin grin
all these ladies wey dey do high class runz u think na ordinary hand dem dey use?
a married man go use all his savings to sponsor a runz girl's siblings abroad while his own children are out of school cos he refused paying school fees
a man go take heavy loan frm bank use the money furnish a slayqueen"s flat,buy her a clean prado jeep but his wife dey trek go market.these are not ordinary.its the work of decimal 10:10 or love portion.e go turn the man to complete mumu.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by SenatorAiyzik: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
OP if i were u and she was just a girlfriend to me, i will seize that phone and smash it to the wall right in her face and after that i will stump the hell out of it in herface and then throw it in a trashcan still in her face! How much more if she is my fiancee. What rubbish! OP if you take this rubbish you fvcked up! Big time!! angry
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Zhahovic(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
I am speechless......dude that girl is not yours...I can't type much at all......
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by ocelot2006(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

You're joking, right?

@ OP, you just dodged a bullet. End the relationship and give thanks to God. Infidelity palaver in a marriage can definitely kill a man.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
I've been wondering, exactly what sacrifices do women make to build men up? Do they sponsor their education, give them money to start a business, starve while the man eats? Or you meant sacrifices like not being given money to buy Mongolian hair or iPhone?
Woman beater spotted stay away from me
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Una fiancee, you mean?

.....Gbam. Nothing more to add.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by blackfase(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bro, never ever refer to that one as your fiancee, cmon you ought to be smarter than that. Her actions alone takes your whole ish down to ground zero. Whatever thing you got going just got desecrated. Even at dating level, that her conduct is anathema and here you calling her fianc...? Abeg, you gats move on bro, fact!!!
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by pally123: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
You still dey ask question. Relationship, that's if you would even call that one a relationship, had ended since, my brother. Na only you dey drive d motor, your passenger been don drop tey tey
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:

Sorry to say this but you have no self respect. You don't love yourself. You have been with someone who doesn't know your importance. I don't know how to sugercoat this but leave her as soon as possible. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by matrixme(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
God knows that the children I owe my unborn children a thoroughly bred mother, not some materialistic slay girl who is just looking for who's the best bidder at satisfying her selfish desires. It's understandable that money is a very important factor in relationships, but a girl who cannot understand and bear with you before things become better will not fare better when everything sets.
Let her go and marry the person who gave her the phone while you search further for Mrs right. After all new model phones will be released next year.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by nextstep(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
sekxy:
this is what happens to broke guys in relationship. .

gringrin

I'm sorry,she doesn't respect broke guys.undecided

It's one thing not to respect broke guys (which is vain in my opinion but let's leave that aside).

But it's another thing to disrespect the man you are planning to marry (about no be fiancée e talk?) pride always goes before a fall and people should not taunt the people they claim to love because of money or physical things that come and go
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by larrycdof(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2017
I think she is given u a easy way out of the engagement without totally crumbling ur feelings bcus she evidently dealt a mighty blow to it,.she probably have assessed not only ur financial status but considered other factor and realise a bit too late though (bcus she said yes to ur proposal already) u are not capable of handling her needs..instead of breaking up the engagement and be the bad guy..she has given u the opportunity to have upper hand and dump her..which I will vehemently admonish u do..she is bad for u..
A lady who doesn't respect her fiance despite financial status is a wrong life partner..dump her before the next 1hr 50minutes...else it's next year
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by InvertedHammer: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2017
Balloo22:

Get a bottle of fuel. Pour it on your feet and light it on fire.

Then come back and tell us how it feels.

There is your answer.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Woman beater spotted stay away from me
Tarnations, darn it! I would've enjoyed beating you so much. How about just a few strokes of my belt?
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
BenShammer:
Tarnations, darn it! I would've enjoyed beating you so much. How about just a few strokes of my belt?
I'm afraid of aggressive men so please leave me alone Oga
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm afraid of aggressive men so please leave me alone Oga
Ah, fear. I love it. You're right to be scared my child. Go and sin no more
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 12:06am On Jan 01, 2018
lefulefu:

not until u sell one of ur kidney then use the money build mansion for babe in banana island then u will know that decimal 10:10 is real grin grin grin grin grin
all these ladies wey dey do high class runz u think na ordinary hand dem dey use?
a married man go use all his savings to sponsor a runz girl's siblings abroad while his own children are out of school cos he refused paying school fees
a man go take heavy loan frm bank use the money furnish a slayqueen"s flat,buy her a clean prado jeep but his wife dey trek go market.these are not ordinary.its the work of decimal 10:10 or love portion.e go turn the man to complete mumu.

Ok ooogringrin more life to ma enemies!
Happy new yeargringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.