Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy (27731 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / He Brought A Stranger Home From A Bar To Pass The Night, Now This Is Happening / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 12:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hmmmm I love that at least my future is secure cause I can't go and kill myself biko cheesygrin

Ok ooogringrin I wish u well!

More life to ma enemies happy new year!grin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Originalsly: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.
If your wife wants enz but you can't afford it...does it mean you are broke? If you build house for your wife but she wants mansion...does it mean you are broke? Your wife/fiancee/gf may not be asking you for anything .... but be receiving stuff and more on the down low while you're up in here labeling people as broke.
@Op.....drop her...the writing is on the wall.... your fiancée is materialistic...she will always be wanting. Which guy is going to present her a phone...just like that? The writing is on the wall.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Balloo22:
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?

Oga Goan marry.

No de carry engagement ring to confuse, destroy, entangle n enslave women.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Yommy247(m): 3:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Balloo22:
my fiancee got a new phone from another guy and is bragging, there is nothing I can do about it. should I end the relationship, cause obviously she is very stubborn?
Bros, you have been dating yaself all dis while. Take heart
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by VERDA: 4:48am On Jan 01, 2018
KushyKush:

A broke man should not have a girlfriend.

The stregnth of a relationship should not be based on what a guy can buy for his woman,so if another guy offers to buy her a car,na to go hustle buy her better car Abi??,that's low self esteem at its peak.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:16am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Ok ooogringrin I wish u well!

More life to ma enemies happy new year!grin
OMG happy new year long life and prosperity follow you follow follow follow you
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by sunboy(m): 6:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Yes there’s nothing you can do about it �

Better free her because it’s obvious that you won’t satisfy her need except you are ready to�

Happy new year Bro!
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
OMG happy new year long life and prosperity follow you follow follow follow you

How far na?
How was ur night?

gringrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

How far na? How was ur night?
gringrin
Night was fyn........ I slept like a baby
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Night was fyn........ I slept like a baby

Aaaa ur own good ooo!

Me I was busy dancing and drinking and watching movies,right now I dey wait for one babe mek she con helep me cook! She promise to!gringrin

Mehn last year wasn't easy ooo ,I jus thank God for everything!
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by abdollar2020: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2018
you are still asking question. it is clearly written that she does not respect and need you.forget her and make money she will come back and lick ur feet.That is the real truth take it and thank me later.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Aaaa ur own good ooo!

Me I was busy dancing and drinking and watching movies,right now I dey wait for one babe mek she con helep me cook! She promise to!gringrin

Mehn last year wasn't easy ooo ,I jus thank God for everything!
Ehmm so you can dance nor be those village people dance ooooo

nor problem she can cook for you when the queen is not around but don't pay in kind oooooo I nor you Martin e likely efa hia weyre nwa yo ooo kamdie gide gigringrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ehmm so you can dance nor be those village people dance ooooo

Yeah I can dance!**playing Runtown Energy**

nor problem she can cook for you when the queen is not around but don't pay in kind oooooo I nor you Martin e likely efa hia weyre nwa yo ooo kamdie gide gigringrin

Oh yeah no problem,I don't do those tinz!grin

But I will pay her in kind in my own waygrin
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2018
cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Martin0:

Oh yeah no problem,I don't do those tinz!grin

But I will pay her in kind in my own waygrin
Nna I si gini odika e cho kam ba gi tar tar
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Martin0(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
cheesy[color=#000099][/color] Nna I si gini odika e cho kam ba gi tar tar

Hahahahahahah asusu igbogringrin

Igbo Amaka!

Chai masquerades grin dem go dey patrol now everywhere for village my friends sef my even go to our house thinking I will surprisingly arrive last night!

Coz I call dem and I was acting like am in d villa though na joke oo but they me feel am serious!grin

#villaonmamind#
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah asusu igbogringrin

Igbo Amaka!

Chai masquerades grin dem go dey patrol now everywhere for village my friends sef my even go to our house thinking I will surprisingly arrive last night!

Coz I call dem and I was acting like am in d villa though na joke oo but they me feel am serious!grin

#villaonmamind#
Waiting nah at least I sabi igbo pass you lol

ehmmm I dey fear those masquerades ooooo dem too dey flog pesin

Ehmmmm Martin you want to go and join bad gangs ba ? it's new year oooo
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by double0seven(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
the questions some men ask in this forum..the thing just dey puzzle me...you girlfriend dey use phone another guy bought for her and you still dey here they ask if you need to end the relationship... I spit on you...in fact I think I go join dey shame all this broke guys..I dont know whether it is lack of money dey cause all this thing low self esteem.

Stop being silly. So you think there isn't a guy that can buy something that you can't afford to buy for your girlfriend?

Can you afford to buy your guy girlfriend a nice ride for instance? Some guys can do that without feeling the pinch.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Ryocaj(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Don't Breakup wit her.. Just continue bleeping her n don't Eva spend a kobo on her again.. She will leave herself...
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by gabe: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Balloo22:
lol, what do you want to end?
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by cozykozy: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
sekxy:

I always pray to God to keep me away from broke guys...grin
....just strolln around nd be looking for rich guy...some of ur mate ar bankers,pilot,doctors earning big money...am a rich guy bt I cant date a broke girl like you cause ur mentallity will run me down...u need to b rich before u date a rich guy...u cnt be a broke ass lady nd b demandn for a rich dude unless u want make I use you for my yahoo jazz
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
cozykozy:
....just strolln around nd be looking for rich guy...some of ur mate ar bankers,pilot,doctors earning big money...am a rich guy bt I cant date a broke girl like you cause ur mentallity will run me down...u need to b rich before u date a rich guy...u cnt be a broke ass lady nd b demandn for a rich dude unless u want make I use you for my yahoo jazz
k..get lost.
Re: My Fiancee Brought A New Phone From Another Guy by 400billionman: 12:16am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
Why don't you get a better phone for her and ask her to return that?

If you can't it means you are broke and you are not fit to care for a woman. Forget about having a girl and focus on making money.

Forget these dumb people thinking a relationship can work without finances.

Assuming the phone is IPhone 8, the guy should buy her IPhone 10, so she will return the IPhone 8 she is bragging about ?

Is that now your parents conducted their own marriage ?

A lot of shameless insensitive, unintelligent people all want to date. When you want to cook, and you don't have the right ingredients, you cannot.

That how dysfunctional most people are about relationships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imagine This April Fool Proposal. Hilarious!! / Are There Catfish On Nairaland? / Annoying Traits Peculiar To Naija Girls - concerned Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.