Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him (4565 Views)

Is It Good For Married Couple To Have Anal Sex / When He Proposes With $70k Instead Of With A Ring / "Boys Boarding School Didn't Turn Your Son Gay, Being Gay Is Hormonal" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Oxster(m): 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
The worst part of it is that I don't even know if i should believe the OP!

25M+...just 4 one night?....hmmm..lemme sip my drink,m coming to comment leta
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by TomHagen: 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Some fools would still bliv this rubbish.

Na only you get am right.

Fake as hell.
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by Oluhills007: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Don't do it.....you may never be able to get over it....but if you can get over it...you can go ahead...but have it at the back of your mind that the guilt will be consuming....
Re: A White Gay Is Offering Me $70k To Have Anal Sex With Him by kaycito: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oxster:
The worst part of it is that I don't even know if i should believe the OP!

25M+...just 4 one night?....hmmm..lemme sip my drink,m coming to comment leta

Its nothing for him in dollars, white gay guys are obsessed with black men, they travel down here to vacations here to to have a taste of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Will Change A Lot Of People's Lives Here For Good If Taken Seriously. / Kayamata: Another Reason Why You Should Fear Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.