Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend (60126 Views)

Yoruba Lady Regrets Dating A Delta Man / I Should Have Believed In His Future: Lady Regrets / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Hardeybohwarley(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

Any guy that doesn't like my face,nose,hair,boobs or any other part of my body should get the fvck out of my life

Why should a lady go through so much stress to look beautiful because of a man who will still cheat on her one way or the other

It wasn't about her boyfriend...It was about her...she wasn't comfortable with herself...Gosh!
Exact replica of your personal text. Keep the spirit up.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2018
One thing I hate most is how men demand for nude pictures of women and how stupidly some women fall for this via phone and over the internet
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by conceptz21: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Fourwinds: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is another stupid girl....others may learn from this useless one...This is why I give glory to God
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by diluewunmi: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

Any guy that doesn't like my face,nose,hair,boobs or any other part of my body should get the fvck out of my life

Why should a lady go through so much stress to look beautiful because of a man who will still cheat on her one way or the other

It wasn't about her boyfriend...It was about her...she wasn't comfortable with herself...Gosh!

you get sense... thumbs up for you
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by shomutuski(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

I agree with you...... but I hope your boobs are big shaa
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by airprinz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
She wanted to be miss world to her boyfriend, but now she's de one regreting.

Who dat one epp?
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by olamariamjonez(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
she is not serious.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by brojoshua: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
She only needs to believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God to please God
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Osyxcel(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

Thanks for this...
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Yommy247(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
She's mad, the boyfriend is mad, hongkong is mad, the cosmetics are mad. If you are reading dis, you are mad too
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Silumi(f): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2018
The problem is from her not the guy we are each responsible for our choices so if you choose to seek validation from everyone else but yourself,you have yourself to blame.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Dohyn3(f): 1:02am On Jan 02, 2018
Eyah, The girl is sick. She better enrol at a rehab center ASAP
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Vicilo(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I do not approve of this

But u are amazingly beautiful, so surgery isn't an option for u.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by dam007(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
cerowo:
That's what i can't do.
I can't displease myself to please another person foolishly
cool
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2018
H2Ossss:
low self esteem... if a man does not like you the way you are... convert to an angel.. he still would not appreciate you..
Exactly, boyfriend that might even be cheating.
Re: Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend by makahlj2: 9:14am On Jan 02, 2018
She is just attention wh8ring, to advertise herself... She is young and still very pretty, and her former boyfriend is not the last man on Earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Dies 2 Weeks After An Encounter With My FianceƩ / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.