Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (77979 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
The obvious hate for Islam and Muslims is alarming. An attack happened in a church and the pastor concluded it was carried out by Muslims without an iota of proof.

A thread about it hits Nairaland front page and bigots have supported the pastor..Yet they claim to have a working brain, 2018 is here and some people are still hate filled.

Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
bamidelee:

direct that question to the pastor not me btw someone said he was there on nl that nothing of such happened so try to read over again
You are just ridiculing yourself in public. All you've been doing is trying to remove Islam's name from this atrocity which is one of the kind the religion commits.

You prefer to belief a Nairalander cos she said she wasn't raped, not that it the invasion didn't happen. You took her statement to mean such never happen even when she couldn't provide evidence to back her claims. Why believe her over a Pastor who placed pictures showing what they did to his Church?

Oh, it is better to believe the girl cos her lies helps cover Islam's atrocities even in the face of evidence.

Can you see your hypocrisy?

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by lordm(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I do not blame any hausa man for these crimes. the problems stems from the people that we look up to. we have a president of CAN but these mofos just sit down for one place day chop money day fat up their accounts. see that ordinary muslim lawyer girl way dem denyreject, one big man for north spoke out.

dem kill redeem church member for Abuja, Adeboye day hide like snake. to come out and talk like a man. dem no fit. dem go day shout inside church say dem get big God and all day threaten poor masses with God will strike you but if e reach were them go talk, dem go draw body go back. they are not blind not to see all these. I mean our vice president is a pastor who campaigned in the church and he got voter for buhari. undermining say ear day pain buhari e no gotalk say e no day see wetin day happen. all those people congratulate wizkid they are now blind to this one.

dem day blame Freeze say e no day attack Imam dem, the problem no be the Imam, way all those people way day attack Freeze? way Adeboye pikin? way dem? Oyedepo dem no send wen a poor member dies or is punished. Are they not supposed to come out en masse and speak against this? they will hide like cowards. the men are evil. they know what they are doing. martin luther King was a preacher but he condemned the evil against the blacks. na prayer go stop this oppression? if them no want Christians they should say it openly make we share the country. which kind nonsense be this?

is it too much for adeboye to come out and fight against this nonsense? wetin CAN president day do? dem day be president for nothing? Oyakhilome dem just day hide no one fit talk. but see as them come with strong to criticize daddy Freeze which means say they are very well aware of every other things way day happen.

Atiku, na so you won take be president? you don congratulate wizkid, oya how far na? you won hide like say you no see this? devils. na the Imam day send dem to go kill Christians. them go day waka like say dem no day kill fly, but they have hidden agenda. their goal is to Islamize the whole world. it is in their quran. they are up to no good. they are not satisfied with themselves. just to kill and kill. which kind religion be that?

Tuface no fit talk? which kind coward we take do celebrities so? all these people are they insensitive to the problems in Nigeria? wetin hard for Omotola to condemn this and organise a protest against it? na so so pictures dem day send give us we go day comment? but if them sick dem go remember us? the same us way dem day kill dem shut up.

AY makun, una no fit talk? people are dying. some moomu day tell me say make i easy, say na step by step. if na your pikin dem rape last night you go easy? must you wait to be a direct victim before you condemn evil? open your mouth una no be coward. this is bad. small small the thing day near us. them day gain momentum.

cant you challenge your pastors to something. if no be protest way Nigerian protest for London Buhari for carry him rotten ear sit down for there day waste our money. we just sit down day judge for house but the men we call leaders day dine with these killers. dem go come stabnd before us day form righteous.

Ashimolowo how far? you blind? abi na Bobrisky we go come day call to use him platform send the message across? the thing day pain me oh. becos we look up to these people, we attend their shows. buy their movies. support them. Funke Akindele where una day? Don Jazzy una no be men? Tiwa how far na?

see as all American stars team up against their president. putting pressure on the man left and right. our deaf president just keep quiet ordinary Fulani herdsmen day slaughter people anyhow. aboki way suppose to day polish shoes begin rape people children. we don forget the millions way die oh. the thing be like say we don forget them. life goes on. but the life be like say e no day go anywhere oh
. the killing day rise everyday
True talk my brother, you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kayodekb: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1

FAKE NEWS... I RESIDE AROUND THE AREA AND DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT THAT..
SOME IDIOTS ARE JUST BENT IN TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF ISLAM

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

All this religious people don start again..
How did he know the attackers were muslims?
That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN

HOW DID THE PASTOR CONFIRM THAT THE ATTACKERS WERE MUSLIMS?
They could be robbers for all we know,trying to take advantage of the Festive period.

But the pastor had to label them 'Muslims'

Nawa o.

Confirmation isn't needed. Just write anything bad about Islam and Muslims then you get approval from Christians who claim to be tolerant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
ollah1:
The obvious hate for Islam and Muslims is alarming. An attack happened in a church and the pastor concluded it was carried out by Muslims without an iota of proof.

A thread about it hits Nairaland front page and bigots have supported the pastor..Yet they claim to have a working brain, 2018 is here and some people are still hate filled.

Smh
The Pastor was an eye witness and stands a better chance to explain what happened. He said it was carried out by Muslims who perhaps must have been shouting Allahu alakoba. Now, who are you to say otherwise when you were not there?

Is the atrocity different from what Muslims carry out on a normal day?

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Harmored(m): 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I do not blame any hausa man for these crimes. the problems stems from the people that we look up to. we have a president of CAN but these mofos just sit down for one place day chop money day fat up their accounts. see that ordinary muslim lawyer girl way dem denyreject, one big man for north spoke out.

dem kill redeem church member for Abuja, Adeboye day hide like snake. to come out and talk like a man. dem no fit. dem go day shout inside church say dem get big God and all day threaten poor masses with God will strike you but if e reach were them go talk, dem go draw body go back. they are not blind not to see all these. I mean our vice president is a pastor who campaigned in the church and he got voter for buhari. undermining say ear day pain buhari e no gotalk say e no day see wetin day happen. all those people congratulate wizkid they are now blind to this one.

dem day blame Freeze say e no day attack Imam dem, the problem no be the Imam, way all those people way day attack Freeze? way Adeboye pikin? way dem? Oyedepo dem no send wen a poor member dies or is punished. Are they not supposed to come out en masse and speak against this? they will hide like cowards. the men are evil. they know what they are doing. martin luther King was a preacher but he condemned the evil against the blacks. na prayer go stop this oppression? if them no want Christians they should say it openly make we share the country. which kind nonsense be this?

is it too much for adeboye to come out and fight against this nonsense? wetin CAN president day do? dem day be president for nothing? Oyakhilome dem just day hide no one fit talk. but see as them come with strong to criticize daddy Freeze which means say they are very well aware of every other things way day happen.

Atiku, na so you won take be president? you don congratulate wizkid, oya how far na? you won hide like say you no see this? devils. na the Imam day send dem to go kill Christians. them go day waka like say dem no day kill fly, but they have hidden agenda. their goal is to Islamize the whole world. it is in their quran. they are up to no good. they are not satisfied with themselves. just to kill and kill. which kind religion be that?

Tuface no fit talk? which kind coward we take do celebrities so? all these people are they insensitive to the problems in Nigeria? wetin hard for Omotola to condemn this and organise a protest against it? na so so pictures dem day send give us we go day comment? but if them sick dem go remember us? the same us way dem day kill dem shut up.

AY makun, una no fit talk? people are dying. some moomu day tell me say make i easy, say na step by step. if na your pikin dem rape last night you go easy? must you wait to be a direct victim before you condemn evil? open your mouth una no be coward. this is bad. small small the thing day near us. them day gain momentum.

cant you challenge your pastors to something. if no be protest way Nigerian protest for London Buhari for carry him rotten ear sit down for there day waste our money. we just sit down day judge for house but the men we call leaders day dine with these killers. dem go come stabnd before us day form righteous.

Ashimolowo how far? you blind? abi na Bobrisky we go come day call to use him platform send the message across? the thing day pain me oh. becos we look up to these people, we attend their shows. buy their movies. support them. Funke Akindele where una day? Don Jazzy una no be men? Tiwa how far na?

see as all American stars team up against their president. putting pressure on the man left and right. our deaf president just keep quiet ordinary Fulani herdsmen day slaughter people anyhow. aboki way suppose to day polish shoes begin rape people children. we don forget the millions way die oh. the thing be like say we don forget them. life goes on. but the life be like say e no day go anywhere oh
. the killing day rise everyday

HAVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME..
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kayodekb: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
ISLAM AGAIN

What do you expect from peopl whose religion has ordered them to fight other religion until they all submit and worship allah alone.

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

You were not raped doesn't mean it did not happen.

You are just a Muslim LIAR trying to cover the attrocities even when the man presented picture evidence
YOU ARE A FOOL... IF MUSLIMS ARE KILLER AS UR DUMB HEAD IS INSINUATING, YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD LONG TIME AGO

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Dee1murphy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
How were you able to ascertain if they're Muslims or Christians ?
was it written on their forehead that they're Muslim?
The perpetrators are hoodlums whose faith-based couldn't be ascertained.....stop spreading false information and hate Speech against ISLAM.

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

You are just ridiculing yourself in public. All you've been doing is trying to remove Islam's name from this atrocity which is one of the kind the religion commits.

You prefer to belief a Nairalander cos she said she wasn't raped, not that it the invasion didn't happen. You took her statement to mean such never happen even when she couldn't provide evidence to back her claims. Why believe her over a Pastor who placed pictures showing what they did to his Church?

Oh, it is better to believe the girl cos her lies helps cover Islam's atrocities even in the face of evidence.

Can you see your hypocrisy?
and that's why you'll die miserably cos you're a food to your pastor and they know they've caged your reasoning. Your fellow xtian said she was there that it was a lie and still have the gut to say she's lying
daddy freeze your patient is here send your team to deliver him

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1
our hardworking ewedu goblins are at it again grin
meanwhile who knows d capital of pakistan?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The Pastor was an eye witness and stands a better chance to explain what happened. He said it was carried out by Muslims who perhaps must have been shouting Allahu alakoba. Now, who are you to say otherwise when you were not there?

Is the atrocity different from what Muslims carry out on a normal day?

Everybody knows you are a sick and demented foool. A pastor is the only eye witness of incident that happened in a church in a crossover night. Engaging you is total waste of time and energy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
ISLAM AGAIN

What do you expect from peopl whose religion has ordered them to fight other religion until they all submit and worship allah alone.

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

You are just a Muslim LIAR trying to cover the attrocities even when the man presented picture evidence

Just look at how confident u spread a false interpretation to this quotation of the quran. Well I don't blame you..when you can't even understand ur own bible why ndstand anyother book...
The verses u have quoted only applied for a specific time period 1400 years ago.

The ‘fitna’ mentioned in the above verse (Q 8:39) means persecution, oppression, as shown by Pickthall’s Quran translation. When the verse says, “And fight with them until there is no more fitna”, it gave Muslims permission to fight until there is no more persecution (fitna), 1400 years ago.

Am very sure u just search stuffs online and paste it here to proof what exactly

Remember the bible has 50% more worst verses of this kind and even more than the quran. So try and be consistent and stop being hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by ovavuhassan(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
It's 2018 that everyone is having positive new year resolution and what a so called pastor from somewhere could do is to fabricate a lie from the pit of hell to cause uproar and problem in the society..
For God sake must every attack on the christians be ochestrated by muslims?. haven't you seen a christian attacking a christian. why must every negativities be attributed to muslims/islam..
If the pastor is so sure, let him come out with a prove to substantiate his claim.
nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by TIDDOLL(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Well, beleive it or not, it happened last night during cross over.
They burned Tires along the road yesternight, along Taiwo Isale,
An area filled with churches.

To the point of even fighting themselves!.
God knows they wount dare bring it to my church 1st ECWA on the same roadundecided

In a Diversed society, Religion tolerance should be a culture.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
bamidelee:

direct that question to the pastor not me btw someone said he was there on nl that nothing of such happened so try to read over again

He provided pics so provide something that makes that a lie
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dee1murphy:
How were you able to ascertain if they're Muslims or Christians ?
was it written on their forehead that they're Muslim?
The perpetrators are hoodlums whose faith-based couldn't be ascertained.....stop spreading false information and hate Speech against ISLAM.
It is written on the forehead of Muhammad and his followers. Remember the black spot on their head as a result of slamming it on the ground when praying.

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
bamidelee:

and that's why you'll die miserably cos you're a food to your pastor and they know they've caged your reasoning. Your fellow xtian said she was there that it was a lie and still have the gut to say she's lying
daddy freeze your patient is here send your team to deliver him

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by UncleJudax(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

don't fight for God son - he's alive and will fight his battle.

I rather have his victory as it's the type that Generations hear and keep talking about it.
Lol. I didnt say you should fight for God. Surviving in this crazy world is your battle. If you refuse to Fight, you exit before your calling.

God is Not going to "fight" For you. He will give you the strength to defeat your aggressors.

Use your head.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sinkhole: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
kayodekb:

Thank you guy. I am a Christian and I have been in Ilorin, as a student at UNILORIN, sincerely I do not believe this story at all. Please can you help by investigating further, take some picture of the churches and ask questions about what really happened?

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

Lol. I didnt say you should fight for God. Surviving in this crazy world is your battle. If you refuse to Fight, you exit before your calling.

God is Not going to "fight" For you. He will give you the strength to defeat your aggressors.

Use your head.

Smile
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
ovavuhassan:
It's 2018 that everyone is having positive new year resolution and what a so called pastor from somewhere could do is to fabricate a lie from the pit of hell to cause uproar and problem in the society..
For God sake must every attack on the christians be ochestrated by muslims?. haven't you seen a christian attacking a christian. why must every negativities be attributed to muslims/islam..
If the pastor is so sure, let him come out with a prove to substantiate his claim.
nonsense
He has provided an evidence. The onus is on you who doubt him to provide a counter evidence or shut up.

ISLAM IS EVIL AND FILLED WITH LIARS.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Brushless: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
pimper24:
where are the churches located?
Taiwo Road, Ilorin. Kwara State.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by TVTKOKO(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:
IBITOYE REUBEN IDOWU, Ilorin

The religious torelance of the Yoruba coming into play cool
you must be very stuupid!! You're quick to put Yoruba in a bad light but your plans won't work!

I am Yoruba and a Christian but i bet my life that no Yoruba muslim would do such thing.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Topestbilly(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
ISLAM AGAIN

I'm sorry to say but you're not an honest person religious wise

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

All this religious people don start again..
How did he know the attackers were muslims?
That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN

HOW DID THE PASTOR CONFIRM THAT THE ATTACKERS WERE MUSLIMS?
They could be robbers for all we know,trying to take advantage of the Festive period.

But the pastor had to label them 'Muslims'

Nawa o.
Speak to me bruv
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by UncleJudax(m): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Smile
Lol. Go and ask minorities in Middle East. It is a cruel world. And you have got to have a Plan...apart from "God de"

Again...use your head
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Origin(f): 3:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
Details are sketchy but they are pretty sure they are Muslims.

Did they introduce themselves

We need laws to prosecute people who make claims without proof. Picture of culprit and provide his name.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
kayodekb:

Your story is false and with no evidence.

You are a LIAR.

You are A Muslim who is trying to launder the EVIL image of Islam.

Look at your profile.

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
sinkhole:
Thank you guy. I am a Christian and I have been in Ilorin, as a student at UNILORIN, sincerely I do not believe this story at all. Please can you help by investigating further, take some picture of the churches and ask questions about what really happened?
Don't waste your time on that fellow. He doesn't live any inch close to the city. He's just a Muslim practicing TAQIYYA LIES to launder the image of Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.