Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (77962 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by goodnews777: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
There can't be a ceremony without wicked acts from that evil religion. That is what it's on earth to do and they will fool some into believing it means peace . Peace only exist in places where they dont exist.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by ebenezerdaniel(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
GOD will judge
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sr: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Sir,
Good Muslims don't do rape, find another name for those who attacked you, lest you are just one of those islamaphobes.

danieljoel759:
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
smulti:
Good for them,

Christians must wait for Jesus to come with Ak47 and fight for them

Noooo, we will not fight for God - he shares his glory with noone.
It's painful and sad but the devil will not shake us
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by AreaFada2: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
Methodist church Ilorin is my home church, I was there live and I wasn't raped.

So babe what really happened or did not happen?

All the broken louvres and windscreen is just crying wolf?

Please enlighten us.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by agulion: 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
even Buhari in his useless address this morning did not mention or say anything about Fulani herdsmen and their atrocities
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Meti99(m): 2:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ilorin is another Hausa/Fulani land, I am not surprised.

They are children of hates. They will always vent their anger in wrong places. What happens to their Hausa Emir Slave master? What happens to Saraki their Slave Trader?
Awon eleeribu

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Okaka27(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
I smell lies..

5 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by pjtechy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!

Sharappp

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
BUT ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kraftyiyk: 2:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
angry
This New year again? .
As usuall christians will talk and talk and that will just die down, why cant we borrow a leaf from the relationship between Isreal and their Moslem neighbours? Any islamic oriented attack against isreal will amount to multiple reprisals!!

Afterall a portion of the Bible did say an eye for an eye. it seems people respect themselves when they are well aware of reprisal effects of certain misbehaviours.

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Marcoassensio: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
hoodlums attacked you nd u are blamming muslims.chai...where d church nd raped girls

6 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Orpe7(m): 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is sad o
The Fulanis are doing theirs and now the Muslims are doing theirs too...

A certain time ago they killed a lady who was preaching in Abuja and nothing was done about it and that case has died.

Over here on Nairaland they even have a page to themselves where you must swear to be able to make comments YET to make horrible comments on other pages.

Well the President is also radical and spared noone including the death Corpers during his elections and that one has died down too BUT God will arise soon.......

Seriously that page issue sucks ballz. Fvcking gays makes u wonder if its one cult on nairaland or something

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by jamariwolf2(f): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

So babe what really happened or did not happen?

All the broken louvres and windscreen is just crying wolf?

Please enlighten us.
It's all a lie. either bloggers recycling some photos to attach to a fake news, or the pastor is trying to badmouth muslims. I dont know about the other churches mentioned but MCN is a lieeeee. Nothing happened there.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
And u people were waiting for Jesus Christ to come and defend you people. So d whole people that came for tarry nite couldn't fight back. You should wake up.!!!

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
Orpe7:

Seriously that page issue sucks ballz. Fvcking gays makes u wonder if its one cult on nairaland or something

My brother i am weak and am inconvenienced over the reason they were permitted to have such privilege in an open forum
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Orpe7(m): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
The amala saraki papa dey give them that time still dey mess up their brains. Yeye ilorin people. Cant even call them yorubas sef

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kolaaderin: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
All this pastors without common sense.... Have they paraded anyone who confessed to the crime to be certain they are Muslims. So far no suspect is in custody for the crime, its just robbery and has nothing to do with opposite religion.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by NavalObi37: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
smulti:
Good for them,

Christians must wait for Jesus to come with Ak47 and fight for them .
May God show u Mercy
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by NavalObi37: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
smulti:
Good for them,

Christians must wait for Jesus to come with Ak47 and fight for them .
May God show u Mercy
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by goaldynman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am warning this religion of piss people! They should let us have peace this 2018! Why not put their uncircumcised bulala into their uncircumcised hole? Why rape circumcised Christian girls who went to worship?!!
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Masama: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
pimper24:
where are the churches located?
Ilorin, you can see on the body of one those damaged buses Methodist Church taiwo Ilorin
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Tomoyayi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is no evidence they are Muslims , anyone can dress and behave like one to commit atrocities.
The pastor sef no give details. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Hushpuppi: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is sad o

A certain time ago they killed a lady who was preaching in Abuja and nothing was done about it and that case has died.

Over here on Nairaland they even have a page to themselves where you must swear to be able to make comments YET to make horrible comments on other pages.

Well the President is also radical and spared noone including the death Corpers during his elections and that one has died down too BUT God will arise soon.......

The bolded section weak me pass. I so much wish Seun can put an end to that religious bigotry...
It's so so disheartening..

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by 4reala(m): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
mikky4all:
Why do I think this news is fake and more of popularity request. How do you identified them as muslims. Be rightly guided.
correct. I hate pple trying to disturb the peace of a nation. And why didnt the op put the location for verification. I call this thread nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by UncleJudax(m): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is sad o

God No de rise Jack...Fight If you want to live.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by PrinceGallant: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Liars everywhere... This is a pure lie and unfortunately some people are gullible, but behold! every insincerity is a sin.

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Temidayo9(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Just like Ozubulu , but God dey
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
UncleJudax:

God No de rise Jack...Fight If you want to live.

don't fight for God son - he's alive and will fight his battle.

I rather have his victory as it's the type that Generations hear and keep talking about it.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by godwon01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thank God ,the girls were not rape and non of the men were not murder or maimed . Esin o fa ija. These people need proper orientation on how to live hamoniusly in a civilization community.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Masama: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
So how were the Church buses in the pictures damaged and who or what destroyed all those church windows
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Tomoyayi(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
4reala:
correct. I hate pple trying to disturb the peace of a nation. And why didnt the op put the location for verification. I call this thread nonsense.

Absolute nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.