Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (77967 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolaaderin:
All this pastors without common sense.... Have they paraded anyone who confessed to the crime to be certain they are Muslims. So far no suspect is in custody for the crime, its just robbery and has nothing to do with opposite religion.
From their dresscode and screams of allahu alakoba, it won't be difficult to recognize sons of destruction.

6 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Diamby: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
ISLAM AGAIN

What do you expect from peopl whose religion has ordered them to fight other religion until they all submit and worship allah alone.

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

What does what you quoted has to do with what happened. How are you sure that those that attacked are Muslims not robbers. Please let's try to be patient and investigate properly before jumping into conclusion and not mislead people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Pidggin(f): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
Methodist church Ilorin is my home church, I was there live and I wasn't raped.

Prove it

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by godwon01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Thank God ,the girls were not rape and non of the men were not murder or maimed . Esin o fa ija. These people need proper orientation on how to live hamoniusly in a civili zed community.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
This is sad o
The Fulanis are doing theirs and now the Muslims are doing theirs too...

A certain time ago they killed a lady who was preaching in Abuja and nothing was done about it and that case has died.

Over here on Nairaland they even have a page to themselves where you must swear to be able to make comments YET to make horrible comments on other pages.

Well the President is also radical and spared noone including the death Corpers during his elections and that one has died down too BUT God will arise soon.......

most people would enter hell fire cos they don't verify information they here.
I expected some level reasoning from you but you failed. Because he's a pastor everything he said is correct.
xtians stage maked violence in Iwo couple of years back so as to label Islam but they failed but ALlaah foiled their plots. Don't worry you can't extinguish the glowing light of Islam you'll rather ruin yourself and family. oloriburuku gbogbo

5 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

Can you imagine!
Thank God there is a witness here
don't mind the fools commenting up there cos a pastor can't lie

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kenostika(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Lol.No joy for these bastards

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Manihotspp: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
CALL THEM HOODLUMS NOT MUSLIMS.
SOME CHRISTIANS HAVE UNNECESSARY HATRED FOR MUSLIMS,AND THAT'S WHY THEY ATTACH ANYTHING BAD TO ISLAM.

5 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
mikky4all:
Why do I think this news is fake and more of popularity request. How do you identified them as muslims. Be rightly guided.
there's no need for admonition let them die and enter hell fire forever

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by israelmao(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
By their fruit we would know how peace is preached.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
Methodist church Ilorin is my home church, I was there live and I wasn't raped.

Were you the only girl in the congregation? Has your eyes become a CCTV that captured all that ensued? That you didn't experience it does nit discredit the allegations.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Diamby:

What does what you quoted has to do with what happened. How are you sure that those that attacked are Muslims not robbers. Please let's try to be patient and investigate properly before jumping into conclusion and not mislead people.
Robbers don't damage windscreen and church buildings. They only go after money.

This act is typical of Muslims on Christian celebration days and even when Muslims celebrate. Every year, Churches in Egypt and Muslim dominated areas get bombed on Christmas period.

Don't try to make it seem like this news is an attack on Islam, cos Islam is the offender here.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by kenx1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
This Muslims fail to realise that Christianity thrives under persecution
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by BetaThings: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
Hushpuppi:

The bolded section weak me pass. I so much wish Seun can put an end to that religious bigotry...
It's so so disheartening..

DWJOBScom:

My brother i am weak and am inconvenienced over the reason they were permitted to have such privilege in an open forum

Orpe7:

Seriously that page issue sucks ballz. makes u wonder if its one cult on nairaland or something

I challenge and DARE all of you if you are sincere to do the following

1. And Curse the mischief Makers
2. Write Seun to find out if Christians are not responsible for that swear wall

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Antoeni(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
And no prophet ,Pastor,or ,G O ,saw It coming
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by whizzler: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
mikky4all:
Why do I think this news is fake and more of popularity request. How do you identified them as muslims. Be rightly guided.
The report should tell u the extent some people are willing to go to cause religious war in Nigeria. And dumb people would not investigate all they just need is to hear Islam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by BetaThings: 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Robbers don't damage windscreen and church buildings. They only go after money.

This act is typical of Muslims on Christian celebration days and even when Muslims celebrate. Every year, Churches in Egypt and Muslim dominated areas get bombed on Christmas period.

Don't try to make it seem like this news is an attack on Islam, cos Islam is the offender here.

Bring evidence for your accusations
Why would a Muslim rape innocent girls?
Rape is a sin in Islam

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
BetaThings:

I challenge and DARE all of you if you are sincere to do the following

1. And Curse the mischief Makers
2. Write Seun to find out if Christians are not responsible for that swear wall

I admit i may not be able to do that.
I honestly wish i could
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Diamby: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
goodnews777:
There can't be a ceremony without wicked acts from that evil religion. That is what it's on earth to do and they will fool some into believing it means peace . Peace only exist in places where they dont exist.

What do you have to say about Stephen paddock that killed up to 59 people in Las Vegas from his hotel room with a machine gun, the attack was the worst mass shooting in US history.what is his religion? Is he also a Muslim? Have you verified this story to be sure it's actually Muslims that attacked? Please let's try to verify and situate issues where they belong.There are a lot of insane people out there irrespective of religion.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
BetaThings:

Bring evidence for your accusations
Why would a Muslim rape innocent girls?
Rape is a sin in Islam

Below is Muhammad approving of such.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
bamidelee:

most people would enter hell fire cos they don't verify information they here.
I expected some level reasoning from you but you failed. Because he's a pastor everything he said is correct.
xtians stage maked violence in Iwo couple of years back so as to label Islam but they failed but ALlaah foiled their plots. Don't worry you can't extinguish the glowing light of Islam you'll rather ruin yourself and family. oloriburuku gbogbo

exactly the violence i expected of you.

I would've retracted my points(even if it's true) if you had expressed your protest in a peaceful manner which obviously you don't have.

I don't hate you , no i don't
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Diamby:

What do you have to say about Stephen paddock that killed up to 59 people in Las Vegas from his hotel room with a machine gun, the attack was the worst mass shooting in US history.what is his religion? Is he also a Muslim? Have you verified this story to be sure it's actually Muslims that attacked? Please let's try to verify and situate issues where they belong.There are a lot of insane people out there irrespective of religion.

It has been confirmed that Steven Paddock is an Atheist.

Google up.

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

exactly the violence i expected of you.

I would've retracted my points(even if it's true) if you had expressed your protest in a peaceful manner which obviously you don't have.

I don't hate you , no i don't
I don't hate you as well
verify information before you spread them ok

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by BetaThings: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
tuoyoojo:
if the reverse was the case, I wonder what the reaction would be

this must not be allowed to just slide by

later they would say its a religion of peace

but deep down they just want to kill n destroy

You would ask for evidence, wouldn't you?

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by DWJOBScom(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
bamidelee:

I don't hate you as well
verify information before you spread them ok

Provide a counter proof my brother that's all, a pics or something
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by darnley16(m): 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
smulti:
Good for them,

Christians must wait for Jesus to come with Ak47 and fight for them .
funny asf
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Provide a counter proof my brother that's all, a pics or something
direct that question to the pastor not me btw someone said he was there on nl that nothing of such happened so try to read over again

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by chara019: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
stupid stupid stupid
I guess the Christians are counting these as persecution,that's why the pastors won't voice out

pls Christians in the house ,is Christianity now synonymous to MUMU?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by BetaThings: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Below is Muhammad approving of such.

The Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150, also Muslim 3433)

So that we don't get distracted by your tricks, let us go to the heart if the matter
So there is a war in Ilorin? And those girls are war captives?
You are indirectly saying Muslims just go and grab christian girls and rape them
And I still see Christians girls in Dubai, right?
If you got to MMIA at 2pm today or any day, you will see Nigerian Christians going to the Dubai, Doha and other Middle East locations. They must want that rape so badly!

The Christianity you practise is very very strange
I know that Islam has been in Nigeria for hundreds of years yet I am yet to see evidence for what you accuse Muslims of here
I know you have an agenda though because you have never
spoken against burning of child witches in Southern Nigeria as enjoined in the Bible
Or the cannibalisation (yes, killiong and eating) of Muslims in Jos

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by MightySparrow: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Muslims are human hunters walahi
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by BetaThings: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

All this religious people don start again..
How did he know the attackers were muslims?
That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN.

THIS NEWS REEKS OF FAKENESS!

Before you quote me,make sure you tell me
HOW THE PASTOR CONFIRMED THE ATTACKERS WERE MUSLIMS!!

A story like this should not be on the front page without verification

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Tocheagle(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Religion of pisssssssss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.