Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (77966 Views)

True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nadiajay101: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
ISLAM AGAIN

What do you expect from peopl whose religion has ordered them to fight other religion until they all submit and worship allah alone.

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book (CHRISTIANS), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

You were not raped doesn't mean it did not happen.

You are just a Muslim LIAR trying to cover the attrocities even when the man presented picture evidence

Generally, before you translate any vers of the Qur'an, you need to know the following guided facets:
1. The reason(s) behind the revelation of the verse;
2. The period of revelation
3. The prophetic explanatory ruling on the verses
4. An in-depth understanding of Arabic language
5. And finally, you do not translate verses independently i.e at least 5 verses before and five verses after the verse you wish to translate.
Apparently, the verse you translated out of context failed all these conditions.
Now back to the translated verse:

Quran Does not tell the Muslims to fight the disbelievers ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Even to think so is foolishness. Verse 9:123 was revealed with a battle-like situation and several conditions and contexts in the background. It commands the Muslims to fight those who are hostile to them and strategically starting from the nearest ones. How do we know this? It is because elsewhere the Quran commands the believers to cease hostilities if the other party also ceases implying that the hostilities can never resume unless the other party initiates the hostility.

“But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).” Quran 8:61

Therefore, do not allow your prejudice to sway you from the obvious truth.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Harkyn92(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looking forward to the day all these accusations will stop against Islam. I don't know why they have to involve Islam if some group of thugs attack their church. and who even knows whether they have scores to settle with those thugs.
But let's try and be saying the truth without accusing any innocent religion.

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by smulti(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
misgab:

we know the God we serve, you don't .if God does not reveal himself to you in 3 days u will not realize the foolishness of your statement. am sorry for you.
gringringrin

shame to you !!!

you can tell that to the sheeple
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by farem: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
More photos of attack @ http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

This is Islam inits essence. This was the operational blue print of their progenitor- maiming, looting, raping... It's commanded and encouraged by allah
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What you are saying in essence is that if your daughter is raped, you will discredit her story cos she was the only eye witness? No wonder rape victims never get justice in Islamic countries and also girl kidnapping very rampant.

Mind you, girls were raped and I believe guys must have been injured as well going by the damage shown in the pictures. All these people will come out to testify. The Pastor, being the leader, has come out to speak. Now, who are you to discredit his narrative when you were not there and plus you are being sentimental cos it affects your religion?

You are demented. Nothing meaninful and logical can come from you.

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by lazygal: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

All this religious people don start again..
How did he know the attackers were muslims?
That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN

HOW DID THE PASTOR CONFIRM THAT THE ATTACKERS WERE MUSLIMS?
They could be robbers for all we know,trying to take advantage of the Festive period.

But the pastor had to label them 'Muslims'

Nawa o.

Help me ask ooo !!! There a lot of miscreants especially in afonja states so how did he arrive at this ? If they had their way,the attacks in eastern states and south south will also fall on muslims

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nadiajay101:

Generally, before you translate any vers of the Qur'an, you need to know the following guided facets:
1. The reason(s) behind the revelation of the verse;
2. The period of revelation
3. The prophetic explanatory ruling on the verses
4. An in-depth understanding of Arabic language
5. And finally, you do not translate verses independently i.e at least 5 verses before and five verses after the verse you wish to translate.
Apparently, the verse you translated out of context failed all these conditions.
Now back to the translated verse:

Quran Does not tell the Muslims to fight the disbelievers ALL THE TIME EVERYWHERE UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Even to think so is foolishness. Verse 9:123 was revealed with a battle-like situation and several conditions and contexts in the background. It commands the Muslims to fight those who are hostile to them and strategically starting from the nearest ones. How do we know this? It is because elsewhere the Quran commands the believers to cease hostilities if the other party also ceases implying that the hostilities can never resume unless the other party initiates the hostility.

“But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).” Quran 8:61

Therefore, do not allow your prejudice to sway you from the obvious truth.

So, I have to go through all that lengthy process before I can understand a verse in the Quran? I thought Allah said he has made Quran very easy to understand. Yet, I still have to go and meet different scholars for Interpretation when they were not even the ones the revelations were given to. What do they have in their brain that I don't have?

You need to undesrtand Islam before you can dissociate it from the relevance of those verse. You see, those verses might have been revealed at certain circumstances, that doesn't mean they have become useless, or else why haven't they been thrown away? Those verse are commands for all times. Verses that tell muslims how to dress were revealed to Muhammad. How come you guys don't say they are useless for modern times especially when civilization doesn't condone such stone aged dressing?

Pls, look for an Islamic novice to deceived, not me
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
ollah1:

You are demented. Nothing meaninful and logical can come from you.
I'm glad you couldn't counter my points.

Now, run away and go hide in your madrassah or mosalashi

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
I'm glad you couldn't counter my points.

Now, run away and go hide in your madrassah or mosalashi

You can only counter points with superior arguments when they are logical. Since your existence on this site, you have never for once made a logical comment devoid of bigotry and sentiments. It's all over your profile.

4 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by nyabinghi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
stiff necked xtian fools would just wanna paint Islam in bad light

2 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by alBHAGDADI: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
ollah1:

You can only counter points with superior arguments when they are logical. Since your existence on this site, you have never for once made a logical comment devoid of bigotry and sentiments. It's all over your profile.

In conclusion, you cannot match my superb arguments.

grin grin grin
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Walexybobo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Where are d pics of those that were raped?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by MightySparrow: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pavore9:
Disheartening.

Not only, these Muslims are heartless
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Nadiajay101: 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

So, I have to go through all that lengthy process before I can understand a verse in the Quran? I thought Allah said he has made Quran very easy to understand. Yet, I still have to go and meet different scholars for Interpretation when they were not even the ones the revelations were given to. What do they have in their brain that I don't have?

You need to undesrtand Islam before you can dissociate it from the relevance of those verse. You see, those verses might have been revealed at certain circumstances, that doesn't mean they have become useless, or else why haven't they been thrown away? Those verse are commands for all times. Verses that tell muslims how to dress were revealed to Muhammad. How come you guys don't say they are useless for modern times especially when civilization doesn't condone such stone aged dressing?

Pls, look for an Islamic novice to deceived, not me

To give you an itemized response from your comment.

1. So, I have to go through all that lengthy process before I can understand a verse in the Quran?
ANSWER: If you consider the process of learning a divine guidance lengthy then don't use myopic means in translating it as you do not
possess the required knowledge to do so. People spend years to become layers, engineers etc. As religious scholar, there is equally the need to undergo a training that will help in that regard, not to just wake up with your inherent prejudice and start mis-interpreting any religious injunctions.

2.Those verses might have been revealed at certain circumstances, that doesn't mean they have become useless, or else why haven't they been thrown away?

ANSWER: Rightly said. They were revealed at a given period under a specific situation. i.e when Muslims were being expelled from their homes and exiled from their lands. Are we in the same situation where this injunction is applicable? NO. Hence, you got it wrong.

3. What do they have in their brain that I don't have?
ANSWER: I know they have an astute way of addressing issues devoid of prejudice in their brain. As for you, I honestly do not know the content of your brain.

P.S: Talking of deceiving you as you said. I doubt if you actually have no self-induced form of deceit already. So, you know who truly is deceiving you.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by mavinc4u(f): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Liarr!!
Methodist church Ilorin is my home church, I was there live and I wasn't raped.

Did the incident like that happened or not?
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by jamariwolf2(f): 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
mavinc4u:

Did the incident like that happened or not?
it didn't!

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by carinmom(f): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

That was how they blamed the Ozubulu own on Herdsmen only to find out in the end that it was their KINSMEN

They could be robbers for all we know,trying to take advantage of the Festive period.

Nawa o.

I tire for them tooo, I had wanted to ask these same questions, and his gullible followers and supporters will swallow the lies hook line and sinker.

3 Likes

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sinceraconcept(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I do not blame any hausa man for these crimes. the problems stems from the people that we look up to. we have a president of CAN but these mofos just sit down for one place day chop money day fat up their accounts. see that ordinary muslim lawyer girl way dem denyreject, one big man for north spoke out.

dem kill redeem church member for Abuja, Adeboye day hide like snake. to come out and talk like a man. dem no fit. dem go day shout inside church say dem get big God and all day threaten poor masses with God will strike you but if e reach were them go talk, dem go draw body go back. they are not blind not to see all these. I mean our vice president is a pastor who campaigned in the church and he got voter for buhari. undermining say ear day pain buhari e no gotalk say e no day see wetin day happen. all those people congratulate wizkid they are now blind to this one.

dem day blame Freeze say e no day attack Imam dem, the problem no be the Imam, way all those people way day attack Freeze? way Adeboye pikin? way dem? Oyedepo dem no send wen a poor member dies or is punished. Are they not supposed to come out en masse and speak against this? they will hide like cowards. the men are evil. they know what they are doing. martin luther King was a preacher but he condemned the evil against the blacks. na prayer go stop this oppression? if them no want Christians they should say it openly make we share the country. which kind nonsense be this?

is it too much for adeboye to come out and fight against this nonsense? wetin CAN president day do? dem day be president for nothing? Oyakhilome dem just day hide no one fit talk. but see as them come with strong to criticize daddy Freeze which means say they are very well aware of every other things way day happen.

Atiku, na so you won take be president? you don congratulate wizkid, oya how far na? you won hide like say you no see this? devils. na the Imam day send dem to go kill Christians. them go day waka like say dem no day kill fly, but they have hidden agenda. their goal is to Islamize the whole world. it is in their quran. they are up to no good. they are not satisfied with themselves. just to kill and kill. which kind religion be that?

Tuface no fit talk? which kind coward we take do celebrities so? all these people are they insensitive to the problems in Nigeria? wetin hard for Omotola to condemn this and organise a protest against it? na so so pictures dem day send give us we go day comment? but if them sick dem go remember us? the same us way dem day kill dem shut up.

AY makun, una no fit talk? people are dying. some moomu day tell me say make i easy, say na step by step. if na your pikin dem rape last night you go easy? must you wait to be a direct victim before you condemn evil? open your mouth una no be coward. this is bad. small small the thing day near us. them day gain momentum.

cant you challenge your pastors to something. if no be protest way Nigerian protest for London Buhari for carry him rotten ear sit down for there day waste our money. we just sit down day judge for house but the men we call leaders day dine with these killers. dem go come stabnd before us day form righteous.

Ashimolowo how far? you blind? abi na Bobrisky we go come day call to use him platform send the message across? the thing day pain me oh. becos we look up to these people, we attend their shows. buy their movies. support them. Funke Akindele where una day? Don Jazzy una no be men? Tiwa how far na?

see as all American stars team up against their president. putting pressure on the man left and right. our deaf president just keep quiet ordinary Fulani herdsmen day slaughter people anyhow. aboki way suppose to day polish shoes begin rape people children. we don forget the millions way die oh. the thing be like say we don forget them. life goes on. but the life be like say e no day go anywhere oh
. the killing day rise everyday
Leave Atiku out of it. Leave the Quran out of it. The Quran never instructed anybody to kill anyone or force Islam on anybody. you were making sense till you mentioned Atiku and Quran. What is Atiku's business with killings of Christians when there are many prominent Christians that can voice out their opinion. if Atiku says anything about it,it would be like he's doing what he wasn't sent to do. because he as a Muslim can't know the view of Christians about this issue. Nigerians are so religious and the prominent christians may see the killings as matyr or maybe Jesus told them they shouldn't voice out about such things. Christians are the most selfish people on earth and I your selfishness is what is coming back to attack you. You guys don't stand for each other like we Muslims . your leaders are only concerned with extorting the poor and live large while the same poor defend them. the average Christians are so selfish that they have been brainwashed not to give to beggars but instead bring the money to church. is it Muslims that say your leaders should make you guys selfish? answer my question bro. if Muslims defend their own,you guys would be the first to attack us. There is no room for selfishness or extortion in Islam,rich Muslims are preached to by clerics to do more for the poor all the time but christian clerics would rather preach to their wealthy ones to give more to the church. Selfishness is what led you guys to this. Islam is a religion of brotherhood,protection of fellow Muslims,generosity,kindness to Muslim brothers and we don't hold our clerics in higher esteem than our God and his prophet like Christians do,if a Muslim cleric messes up today,all he would be dealt with severely unlike in Christianity where your clerics extort,stage miracles,false predictions,etc. I just laugh at the jokes in chriatianity and senseless tolerance Christianity is a religion of selfishness that believes some so called gods of men should live lavish while their church members suffer,Christianity is a religion where anything goes,no questioning of anybody and no matter what your clerics do,you would forgive them and believe they're humans too,Christianity is a religion that promotes human worship and why shouldn't things like this happen when you guys aren't organized,all of you guys are pretenders,the rich,famous and prominent Christians don't like God and don't stick to his messages like they portray,you guys just lie to yourselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by ikeyman00(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
To every Igbo haha this is wake up time; whatever you do not disconnect yourself so much to the south east; i mean if you are in sport remember south east; if you are trading remember south east; this is very important.

As for those efulefu that keep banging on WE ARE NOT IGBOS we are on the watch

There seem to be a pattern going round now; our people are getting attack in the churches; we will not be deviated in anyway.

As for the yorubas forget them because as a race they are finished; the moslem among them are steadily destroying and eroding the so called heritage

A yoruba woman was beheaded in Abuja without still outcry from them but open up thread on igbo is . . . watch the nl revenue rocket.

ndi awusa abatago Awka! stay connected! lipsrsealed
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Akonimohate12: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
What did I tell u about Muslim and sex...
Come Make we go smoke cigar joor

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by okonja(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
danieljoel759:
A pastor has claimed on social media that some Muslim men attacked his church as well as others during the cross-over service this morning.

Details are quite sketchy right now.. But the pastor identified as Ibitoye Reuben Idowu listed about 4 churches that were victims of the attack.

He listed them as; “St Joseph Catholic Cathedral, Methodist Cathedral, CAC, and UMCA Hausa Churches.” He shared pictures taken this morning from the scene of the attack and wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=823460617836836&id=100005187154150&ref=content_filter

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/pastor-claims-muslims-attcked-his.html?m=1

This is seriously BAD and SAD but I will like to ask you a question sad

The killing of 20 people coming from Cross Over night in Rivers state, was it also done by muslims? angry

1 Like

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by sinceraconcept(m): 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I do not blame any hausa man for these crimes. the problems stems from the people that we look up to. we have a president of CAN but these mofos just sit down for one place day chop money day fat up their accounts. see that ordinary muslim lawyer girl way dem denyreject, one big man for north spoke out.

dem kill redeem church member for Abuja, Adeboye day hide like snake. to come out and talk like a man. dem no fit. dem go day shout inside church say dem get big God and all day threaten poor masses with God will strike you but if e reach were them go talk, dem go draw body go back. they are not blind not to see all these. I mean our vice president is a pastor who campaigned in the church and he got voter for buhari. undermining say ear day pain buhari e no gotalk say e no day see wetin day happen. all those people congratulate wizkid they are now blind to this one.

dem day blame Freeze say e no day attack Imam dem, the problem no be the Imam, way all those people way day attack Freeze? way Adeboye pikin? way dem? Oyedepo dem no send wen a poor member dies or is punished. Are they not supposed to come out en masse and speak against this? they will hide like cowards. the men are evil. they know what they are doing. martin luther King was a preacher but he condemned the evil against the blacks. na prayer go stop this oppression? if them no want Christians they should say it openly make we share the country. which kind nonsense be this?

is it too much for adeboye to come out and fight against this nonsense? wetin CAN president day do? dem day be president for nothing? Oyakhilome dem just day hide no one fit talk. but see as them come with strong to criticize daddy Freeze which means say they are very well aware of every other things way day happen.

Atiku, na so you won take be president? you don congratulate wizkid, oya how far na? you won hide like say you no see this? devils. na the Imam day send dem to go kill Christians. them go day waka like say dem no day kill fly, but they have hidden agenda. their goal is to Islamize the whole world. it is in their quran. they are up to no good. they are not satisfied with themselves. just to kill and kill. which kind religion be that?

Tuface no fit talk? which kind coward we take do celebrities so? all these people are they insensitive to the problems in Nigeria? wetin hard for Omotola to condemn this and organise a protest against it? na so so pictures dem day send give us we go day comment? but if them sick dem go remember us? the same us way dem day kill dem shut up.

AY makun, una no fit talk? people are dying. some moomu day tell me say make i easy, say na step by step. if na your pikin dem rape last night you go easy? must you wait to be a direct victim before you condemn evil? open your mouth una no be coward. this is bad. small small the thing day near us. them day gain momentum.

cant you challenge your pastors to something. if no be protest way Nigerian protest for London Buhari for carry him rotten ear sit down for there day waste our money. we just sit down day judge for house but the men we call leaders day dine with these killers. dem go come stabnd before us day form righteous.

Ashimolowo how far? you blind? abi na Bobrisky we go come day call to use him platform send the message across? the thing day pain me oh. becos we look up to these people, we attend their shows. buy their movies. support them. Funke Akindele where una day? Don Jazzy una no be men? Tiwa how far na?

see as all American stars team up against their president. putting pressure on the man left and right. our deaf president just keep quiet ordinary Fulani herdsmen day slaughter people anyhow. aboki way suppose to day polish shoes begin rape people children. we don forget the millions way die oh. the thing be like say we don forget them. life goes on. but the life be like say e no day go anywhere oh
sorry to say,but in Christianity,anything goes,anybody can become pastor. a dreaded and dangerous armed robber that wants the easier way to make more money would drop his gun and claim he's born again and become a pastor,a prostitute would drop her trade and become a pastor or start singing gospel music after several abortions,a serial adulterer would set up his church and sleeping with church girls,you guys could catch him red handed and still forgive him,girls are dressing skimpy to attract pastors and attract suitors,church has been turned to club,some pastors can wear suit or shirt that could feed a family for a year just once and you guys won't talk,you would be looking like mumu and be shouting daddy daddy around. how would anybody take such religion serious? how do you expect your leaders to come out to talk when they're concerned about themselves and their families? who are your religious leaders? most of them are people with dirty past,worst people in the society. as long as they can read and write which almost any Nigerian can do,they're good to go. before you can be an Islamic cleric leading prayers in mosque,you must have passed through several tests and must be very fluent in Arabic which is one of the most difficult languages in the world,you must be well versed with the Arabic Quran and understand a lot about it,you must understand and must have learnt a lot about Arabic and Islamic studies,not going to a certain school for 6 years or so,no,you must be drowned in the sea of Islamic and Arabic knowledge,that's how strict selection of someone to lead prayers is in Islam. people build mosques but can never lead prayers. my father has a large mosque too but can never lead prayers and can never be made any prominent member of the mosque because he's not well versed with Islamic and Arabic knowledge and no owner of mosque or leader of prayer in mosque can gain money from the mosque,no extortion,the owner donates the mosque to the Islamic society and the Imam leads prayers as a service to God and no monetary gains. God makes one Imam,they chose imams and someone with questionable character s can't be chosen,anything doesn't go in Islam,there is discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Waheed60: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
I wonder in this country people always attribute atrocities to religion that is why the security agencies find it difficult to curb the hoodlums activities. the hoodlums attacked and tagging them as Muslims. Are you now saying that those gunmen in River who killed many are Christians gunmen. Let be sincere in this country and live religion for pple of God and let join hands to deal with hoodlums among us.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Adebash01(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

what are you even talking about did the peoples who attack them write ham for their head that they are Muslim or they just suggests it.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by okonja(m): 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

You mentioned some good points up there but would like you ask you to please mention where in the Quran it was mentioned, it will be good you always argue with your head and not your heart.

Anybody can claim to be a muslim, but a muslim is not of bad behaviour because we are not thought to hate our neighbour of other religious faith for no/any reason.

According to Prophet Muhammed [S.A.W] sayings, Quran 109 reads

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem

1. Qul yaa-ai yuhal kaafiroon ------------- Say, "O disbelievers,

2. Laa a'budu ma t'abudoon ------------- I do not worship what you worship.

3. Wa laa antum 'aabidoona maa a'bud ------------- Nor are you worshippers of what I worship.

4. Wa laa ana 'abidum maa 'abattum ------------- Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship.

5. Wa laa antum 'aabidoona ma a'bud ------------- Nor will you be worshippers of what I worship.

6. Lakum deenukum wa liya deen. ------------- For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

So, it's only those who choose to be bad would do bad and not that Quran directs anyone to kill for no/any reason.

Till we stop judging every situation religiously, we will continue to be in this mess. angry angry

Happy New Year!!! cool cool
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Kokaine(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

I just tire.
So one mugu says muslims attacked the church and that makes it a fact.
If i put mercedes benz insignia on a golf, that makes the golf a mercedes benz.

Nawa o.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by manmidtexy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
I love you bro with all my heart. Faithful sayings like 10 of ur kind can make Nigeria change naturally for speaking the truth like Martin Luther King.

kolawoleibukun:

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Adah47(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Saint Joseph Catholic cathedral ilorin pictures taken by me this morning

Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by Aliyman1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Al Fatiu Quareb was also Attacked.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by PHILipu1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:
IBITOYE REUBEN IDOWU, Ilorin
The religious torelance of the Yoruba coming into play cool
You need to reset your brain. The last time i checked Ilorin,Kwara state is in the north and not south-west.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by PHILipu1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shayneward1:
IBITOYE REUBEN IDOWU, Ilorin

The religious torelance of the Yoruba coming into play cool
You need to factory reset your brain.
The last time i checked, Ilorin,Kwara state is in the north and not south-west.
Re: "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor by stuffs4me(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

Nawa o.

Dont mind these evil Christian liars.. I have seen something like these happen in Samaru, Zaria Kaduna state some years ago. Some elders in the Cele church in Samaru, Zaria stole church funds and when they were to be investigated, they set fire to the wooden pulpit in the church. The elders claimed it was Muslims that did it. Their lies were however found out and disgraced.

Another case like this also happened in Kabala, Kaduna state, the pastor used church funds to build a beautiful house for himself, when the other church members found out and got angry, he set fire to some parts of the church claiming some non existence Hausa Muslims as those responsible for the fire. He was found out and disgraced too.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Isaac, Bishop Oyedepo's Son, Resigns From Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.