Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74487 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
zicoraads:
As for you Mhisbliss, there is something about birds attracting their likes. What you are is what you get. And you should also know the meaning of 'men' and 'boys'. Most, if not all the things you listed above are characteristics of boys who are still looking and running after who to fúck.

I'll advice you upgrade yourself. Then men will come your way. Your circle of friends will definitely change. After then, the word 'most men' will have a different meaning than what the boys in your area and maybe in this section are currently giving you.
mtchww you are not a woman so you have no idea how true and general her post actually is. save your advice.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
how does it relate? which school dis one go?

somebody insulted you and you bring their ass out is not same as kiss and tell. and he did it in an online forum
Fvck out from my mention, why must she bring up d matter again
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

oniranu grin we let u guys are think its a mans world
u all came out of a vagina right grin
...and y'all feminine were formed straight
from our ribs, say something else please.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by abdeiz(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
All of a sudden, his grandmother became finer than me because he asked for a date and I said no. Lol.

Woah..that escalated really quickly
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Well I blame the immature boys and agbaya men tarnishing the image of respected dudes out there.

Like I said earlier, if we stop asslicking ladies with zero economic and intellectual value, them no go get points on top guys like this.

She might be and she might not be success driven but a responsible lady don't need to make an album over issues that won't earn her a cent.

And the countless threads you've opened on wife material, slay queens earned you bag of money abi? Better stop deceiving yourself, 2018 is here...

8 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sonofanarchy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
I talk am before but the mod banned me..which I still find weird. all this low self- esteem guys on nairaland mostly waec -jamb students have made all this average slayqueen feel entitled...look at the way she dey even turn them down with glee...smh
bru on normal day I can't approach such ugly dark girl with disfigured nose

7 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
oloyede252:

If it was a guy who did vice-versa, will you quote me. This statement should stop, it's quite irritating. do something because you wanna do it not because guys are doing it..

Dude stop licking ass.

you know deep down, most of what she wrote is pointless.

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

And the countless threads you've opened on wife material, slay queens earned you bag of money abi? Better stop deceiving yourself, 2018 is here...

I am having a conversation with kimbraa, not you Ola. Goodnight.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

but u are exempt from that list .... u don't do all that crap so e no matter if na tube u come from grin

I know who I be na!grin so e nor dey too make me fear coz dem babe's somehow know my character like yougringrin

Na u con know if na tube I comr fromgrin

All I know is I enter life with by mysef!

Me and one babe she's from Birkenhead Merseyside anytime she go wan dey tell me say I came through VJ omo I jus give her serious warning not to tell me that oogringrin

Chai I wan die thatt day! Gawd why she go dey tell me say I came through vj!

I swear lalas una get mouth ooogrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

Fvck out from my mention, why must she bring up d matter again
because it came up. i see you want him to treat her bad and get away with it, make that mistake and even your picture will be added.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
wristbangle:

Well I blame the immature boys and agbaya men tarnishing the image of respected dudes out there.

Like I said earlier, if we stop asslicking ladies with zero economic and intellectual value, them no go get points on top guys like this.

She might be and she might not be success driven but a responsible lady don't need to make an album over issues that won't earn her a cent.
First off, you can't stop guys/men from asslicking ladies both on and offline 'cause to an extent, you guys can't do without use. grin

Secondly, don't flatter yourselves too much on this thread 'cause the average Nigerian guy is broke and busted. Got only his dick and a few penny to offer.

@embolden, permit me to call you a hypocrite 'cause you made worse threads demeaning ladies for reasons best known to you. What's the difference between hers and a few of yours?. So a lady has no right in speaking the truth of "Most guys?".

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

oshey kiss

just reading through the pages, I'm in stitches funny thing is Op is 100% the ones who don't agree are guilty of at least 2 point on that list

It's quite glaring that the post is nothing but the truth, not even one of them can constructively criticize the write-up. Na to turn therapist dey find depressed people dem sabi. Ish!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
because it came up. i see you want him to treat her bad and get away with it, make that mistake and even your picture will be added.
Why will I tell all these low life galz I wanna go on a date with them.....

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lalas247(f): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

we need each other ni... so guys should just let the ladies be .. if they are not interested doesn't mean turn nasty..
most r frustrated ... Just shag I say grin n if a Virgin read a bible ...

happy new year wink
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingfanak:

Dude stop licking ass.

you know deep down, most of what she wrote is pointless.
it's not pointless its very true. and It's bitter guys like you that are more guilty

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

TKO! See me laughing hard here. You know when they're guilty, all they resort to is name calling but who cares? Truth must prevail! Gbam!

Observing!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by iykekelvins(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
lalasticlala thanks grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
wristbangle:

I am having a conversation with kimbraa, not you Ola. Goodnight.

Ade, not Ola. You go to bed this early? Waawu! How do you make your supposed millions then? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

It's quite glaring that the post is nothing but the truth, not even one of them can constructively[b] criticize the write-up. Na to turn therapist dey find depressed people dem sabi.[/b] Ish!
exactly ...
hopefully some guys will grow up this year and stop acting like kids ..
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lalas247(f): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
First off, you can't stop guys/men from asslicking ladies both on and offline 'cause to an extent, you guys can't do without use. grin

Secondly, don't flatter yourselves too much on this thread 'cause the average Nigerian guy is broke and busted. Got only his dick and a few penny to offer.

@embolden, permit me to call you a hypocrite 'cause you made worse threads demeaning ladies for reasons best known to you. What's the difference between hers and a few of yours?. So a lady has no right in speaking the truth of "Most guys?".

hmmm lefulefu u are missing out o

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
it's not pointless its very true. and It's bitter guys like you that are more guilty

Hey i can sincerely tell you that those bullshît up there don't in any way apply to me.

Please fvck off.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Khonifer: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

*Only Eve was 'formed' from your ribs. And to none Christians that theory doesn't even hold water. But we all know that till tomorrow women will continue pushing babies out.

But it doesn't matter who thinks they rule the world of course.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

I know who I be na!grin so e nor dey too make me fear coz dem babe's somehow know my character like yougringrin

Na u con know if na tube I comr fromgrin

All I know is I enter life with by mysef!

Me and one babe she's from Birkenhead Merseyside anytime she go wan dey tell me say I came through VJ omo I jus give her serious warning not to tell me that oogringrin

Chai I wan die thatt day! Gawd why she go dey tell me say I came through vj!

I swear lalas una get mouth ooogrin
lol oga martin
u n ur international bae
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Iskabagringrin
Na made in nigeria u begringrin

Wait I dey come

Full Naija babe! kiss

Iskaba Iskelebete Iskoroboto... tongue tongue
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingfanak:

Hey i can sincerely tell you that those bullshît up there don't in any way apply to me.

Please fvck off.
you are not a lady so shut up because by you wouldn't know what she is saying. I know the kind of men it doesn't apply to and I can bet you are not one so you fvck off

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
greiboy:
sorry for jumping on your mention, but I wanted to point out something

She said most guys, "and you said at least once".Therefore, this implies that the op have mostly dated the type of men she described in her post.

So maybe just maybe the op is frustrated like the dude pointed out

I maybe wrong though

There's no point in rendering an apology before quoting me. I don't bite na. grin

She said "Most guys", and I said "There's no lady that'll say she's never encountered at least a guy who falls into the categories the lady mentioned".
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Sugar97(f): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
Sugar97.

Lol...hi
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

hmmm leful.efu u are missing out o
Happy New Year, hun. kiss
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
you are not a lady so shut up because by you wouldn't know what she is saying. I know the kind of men it doesn't apply to and I can bet you are not one so you fvck off
The guy isn't like the guys who used u na....How do u know it applies to him

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oh, this escalated quickly.

Battle of the sexes cheesy grin

As for the ladies mentioning me, on your own tongue
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AreaFada2: 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
All of a sudden, his grandmother became finer than me because he asked for a date and I said no. Lol.
Actually the average guy out there is used to a girl saying no. No biggie. Persist or look elsewhere. I cannot imagine there 's any guy who has not been turned down before.

But the few girls that summon the courage to show very bright green-light without being asked out cannot take rejection. You become either impotent or gay in their opinion. They can even start rumours.

I already narrated my experiences over the years here on NL. Such girls never even greeted me again or only gurdgingly when they were turned down. One created a very toxic atmosphere at work.

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Lalas247(f): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Happy New Year, hun. kiss
kiss kiss kiss Happy new year ! nothing has changed in this section ..what a shame .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.