Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (32058 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by amahthelma(f): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
E b like say diz 1 Don suffer from too many breakups....well to me she as no pint....marriage isn't something you just jump into.....if you are of age you have to ask yourself if you are ready to take up the challenges and responsibilities then marry at the appropriate time even after you have dated the lady for long .......and if you are not of age you can keep dating for how many years you want till you are ready so to me it not wickedness

3 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Abfinest007(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
are the girls ready for marriage too
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by imstrong1: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Two is kind of short but it all depends on circumstances but come to think of it.. Hypocrisy is what you blame a government for not performing in 2yrs when you date a lady for 8yrs I. e 2terms without marrying her

3 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
na u get ur mouth, is it because them find husband for you or one guy from no where come pick you marry you, then you are madam in dating tips....whether 11 or 40years, as long as them later marry....
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Kenth3433(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its not if you date her for 1 year 11 months 30 days right? Because me am not understanding

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by sleek82(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
She has a point.

To some extent she is right. If the guy is in that marriageable age,and he keeps moving the goal post forward,we can then consider that wicked.

But if somebody that is 19 yrs old,dates a lady for 2 yrs, i believe he still not ready in some instances to get married.

Lastly,why do women, especially Nigerian women view marriage as the crowning glory in their life?why do conversations with most women have to some how end up at the marriage corner?

African mentality! Most people make the mistake that there is a certain age to get married or there is a certain age bracket to which if you are not married then there is something wrong somewhere. Please remember marriage is a lifetime decision, waiting for 5years, 10years or more before making such decision is in no way wrong. So many jump into it and jump out the same way they jumped in because they were never ready in the first place.....so many naija ladies are actually racing for the saturday event and not the lifetime commitment and so they dive into the sea without the proper clothing and then they start shouting right at the middle of the deep sea.....Just my 2cents though!!!!

7 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Enemyofpeace: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
E be like sey dem take husband matter swear for some girls mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Abusule007: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
If it is wickedness for a guy to date a girl for 2yrs, then wat is it if after a guy proposed to a girl he dated for 4yrs and she rejected?

5 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by aspirebig: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
So if the man is not ready financially, he should start a family?

I don't get that .... There is need for planning but 2 years is still fair if both parties are sincere to get married... or will you just see someone this month and marry next month? Marriage is not joke ooo
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by buchilino(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
NNE DON'T WORRY, WITH DOSE COWBELL FACTORY ON UR CHEST, U WILL NOT DATE ANY MAN 4 TWO YEARS
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Okay
smiley
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Omuneizzy6(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
''It is wickednes to date a lady you just met after 2years without knowing each other very well - Man''

Olosho must you marry everyone you date? If so how many girls buhari dated? How many jonathan dated where are they...lets be dating ok God will bring the right person some day...infact it is through dating that we are connected to our real wife and husband... Dont just date a girl for 2yrs and marry. you are marrying fire...Man
I just want to make a common sense.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by SEEMONEY4REAL(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
so he should jump and marry her without money Abi?
or he should keep dating and dumping after two years then move to another.
I see no sense in this post.
men don't let us pressurize you.
if she's not complaining who are you to

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by CornFooPanda(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
11 Years small na cry talk more of 2 years wey dating never start na pre-dating
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Lumig: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
... Come to think of it, must all relationship/dating lead to marriage? To me, it's just a gamble if it is going to work out or not before they are eternally committed. A lady can be in a relationship and after a while notice she may sacrifice her happiness if she got wedded and vice versa.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Sparkles003(f): 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
I concur. Like one of my aunty would say 2 years is enough to have a one year old baby.
The maximum time a guy needs to know a lady is 3months(character, likes,aspirations, wants,dislike,dreams,vision,where she is coming from) if they have been truly honest to each other from the get go of the relationship. My personal opinion
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by thunderbabs: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is wickedness, to sponsor a lady thru school and dumb the guy after graduation. #Wickedtinzfemalesdo
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by jamexborn(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Its also wickedness to marry a woman to come and suffer
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Mryacks: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Not necessarily....every relationship is peculiar in its own way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Coldfeets: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ha ha ha ha...

Be like say dem don chop date dis one for two years and dem still never marry am.

You think say na so e easy to marry?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by cstr1001: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
If you are in the habit of listening to radio stations during late nights when they start their hook-up and number sharing programmes for singles looking for relationships, that is when you will know how desperate a lot of women are.

And yet one man is stupid enough to be a lady's back-up boyfriend. grin

na wa o.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Exponental(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ode! Marriage is now a sentimental relationship abi?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Sparkles003(f): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flashh:
What happens to knowing each other deeply before marriage? These types of ladies fall victim of bad marriages.

Expecting a man to get you married after two years of dating is pure wickedness. Leave that decision to him.

BTW, she forgot to say, this only applies to women above 35year old.
Most times this comment simply means let us Bleep very well first.would you still be in that relationship with this same comment if she says no sex?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by terrezo2002(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
A man will rush to marry the one he truly loves for fear of losing her. When the man is delaying in proposing it therefore means he is not sure about you. Ask yourselves questions concerning the relationship to avoid stories that touch

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
So for those of us who started dating at 15, it was "wickedness" that prevented us from marrying our girlfriends at 17. grin grin grin
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by nateevs(m): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ladies in 2017 still seeing themselves as objects that must be married.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
its not only wicked it's savagery, I believe if you don't see her as marriageable material why date her and make her fee she's the most important person in your life . let her know if you're just casual sex buddies or you're serious with her

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
Maezara:
So for those of us who started dating at 15, it was "wickedness" that prevented us from marrying our girlfriends at 17. grin grin grin
no it's not but wen if you don't have her in your budget its best you free her and look for a Bleep buddy till you're ready
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by zolajpower: 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
She has a point.

To some extent she is right. If the guy is in that marriageable age,and he keeps moving the goal post forward,we can then consider that wicked.

But if somebody that is 19 yrs old,dates a lady for 2 yrs, i believe he still not ready in some instances to get married.

Lastly,why do women, especially Nigerian women view marriage as the crowning glory in their life?why do conversations with most women have to some how end up at the marriage corner?

And what if the guy has no finance for bride price and every necassry things needed ? Marriage is not what one rushes into. I'm most likely sure the reason behind this might be finance . both knows better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.