Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (32062 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by FBS: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by omooba969(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pheo:

we are engaged in fact getting married in October 19&20 you're invited and if you can't come I will post pictures

Pheo:

ok its happened in osogbo

Look @dis, undecided I thought you mentioned that it's coming up on 19&20 October.

What do I believe now? cool
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by emperormossad(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
Do it.. And think God no go Punish you
Cry me a river.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 5:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
emperormossad:

Cry me a river.
dont provoke me. I be senior advocate for ladies ooo
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
omooba969:

Look @dis, undecided I thought you mentioned that it's coming up on 19&20 October.
What do I believe now? cool
it's happening I mean typo error
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by omooba969(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pheo:

it's happening I mean typo error

DM me the details na or ain't you generous enough to invite me for free jollof-rice & amala+ewedú? smiley

I would like to be there. cool
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Reni1: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
You are the king of wickedness Sir
Madam, which is better Force One to marry and end it or close the chaptwr as soon as possible ?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
Reni1:
Madam, which is better Force One to marry and end it or close the chaptwr as soon as possible ?
you are wicked.. Simple
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by chigoizie7(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
In that case my relationships will always be ending 1 year and 11 months.

I just hope it doesn't make me wicked.

How can someone say she is right?

No one dictates when he or she falls in love. It just happens. We have no control over that.

Let's assume I met my girl friend while in 2nd year in university, I spent another 2 years with her b4 I graduated, another 6 months or b4 youth service and den 1 year after youth service. Naija being what it is with regards to employment. Let's assume I became self employed, I have to stand to some extent.

And some one is telling me I am wicked.

Na thunder go strike that mouth of urs.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by emperormossad(m): 5:47am On Jan 06, 2018
fatymore:
dont provoke me. I be senior advocate for ladies ooo
grin grin grin. Sorry my love
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Reni1: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
fatymore:
you are wicked.. Simple
Honestly, you sound like your future depends on marriage, no pun intended. Its certain you do not understand my dilemma, nevertheless thanks for your opinion
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2018
omooba969:

DM me the details na or ain't you generous enough to invite me for free jollof-rice & amala+ewedú? smiley

how do I dm you....maybe you should send me your WhatsApp no since you are so interested in my wedding
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Reni1:
Honestly, you sound like your future depends on marriage, no pun intended. Its certain you do not understand my dilemma, nevertheless thanks for your opinion
telling me my future depends on marriage depicts the kind of person you are.. Dumping her cos you got a job really makes thia sayings truth that broke or low income guys are not to be trusted cos once they hit the jackpot they leave you.. tongue
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by AceDomino(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2018
The Cry of a Nigerian lady who desperately wants to get married in 2018 because her boyfriend hasn't proposed just yet.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
omooba969:

kk
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by omooba969(m): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Pheo:

no it's not but wen if you don't have her in your budget its best you free her and look for a Bleep buddy till you're ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / She Wants To Ruin Me / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.