Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (32061 Views)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
I've been dating my babe since secondary School which is about 10yrs now and we're still together though she's about to get married to one Bobo we come back from away. So who's wicked between the two of us?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by oluebubeneo(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
hedonistical:
How? You must be very stupid, just like other girls like you.

After marrying you, you will tell me that I shouldn't cheat on you.... and when I inevitably do, you will start talking about gender equality and why you have the right to "do as I do." Na who send you? Who need the imprisonment called marriage more?

The baby mama arrangement works perfectly. Until when these so-called Instagram and Twitter era Nigerian woemen understand two important things: (1) You can't expect or force your man to be faithful (to cut down on his guyman lifestyle). (2). You are NOT allowed to imitate him, to also have your own affairs outside because he is doing so. In other words, you are not equal in that aspect.

If you're getting married, allow the man to slow down at his own pace (if he chooses to), and you too must lock your pussy to other men and be submissive, regardless of what the man does.

If these conditions are unacceptable to you, then DO NOT force men into marriage. Stay single and live by your own principles the way you want. Don't try to force your rubbish down an innocent man's throat.
Wow
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by omooba969(m): 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pheo:
its not only wicked it's savagery, I believe if you don't see her as marriageable material why date her and make her fee she's the most important person in your life . let her know if you're just casual sex buddies or you're serious with her

What are you to your bf? smiley

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Icon79(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
With the types of wo(e)men I see out there these days, I would advise my guys to date an upward of 5 years before thinking about settling down with somebody. Most of these wo(e)men can pretend like chameleon. Trust me, two years is not enough to really get to know their true colors. You'd think that you've married a dove only to have a cobra in your house.

Abeg, guys, look very very well before you leap. Don't let anybody pressure you o, jare. If you need 10 years, take 10 years. Let them move on if they are not willing to wait.

O pari

5 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Reni1:
This is one of the reason I ended the relationship with my lady. Always quick to quote years of being in a relationship as a crown. Yes, I got a better job, and trying to map out the next plan of action but my girl was more concerned on the 7year relationship leading to a marriage. Honestly, i decided to end it to save the troubles of counting years on my head. My simple point, it takes two to tango. If he isnt ready he isnt ready
You are the king of wickedness Sir

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I've been dating my babe since secondary School which is about 10yrs now and we're still together though she's about to get married to one Bobo we come back from away. So who's wicked between the two of us?
Aint you wicked yourself.. Why waste her 10 precious years when you know you would get married by 40..

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Pheo: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
omooba969:

What are you to your bf? smiley
we are engaged in fact getting married in October 19&20 you're invited and if you can't come I will post pictures
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Godson201333(m): 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
She's right though, but there are instances that warrant long relationships e.g age, education, maturity, readiness etc. but doesnt really work for everyone.
I have a friend that her boyfriend left after 5 years when he got a multinational high paying job last year after struggling with him for years, his excuse was that he is not ready to settle down, imagine how hurt she felt

Your friend or you ??
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Goldious268: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
that one na talk? u vit marry yaself na
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Omotoyosi98(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
In relationship context,is there any difference or similarity between courting and dating?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Sierusvirus(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
That's not wickedness at all. Girls should stop bringing this stupidity sympathetic attention.
some guys will propose to a girl after a year into relationship, that girl will say NO. How do you categorize it ( after wasting the guy's TIME, MONEY and sleeping with him).
One thing you girls should stop this year is this mentality of what a guy does to a girl is wrong and wicked but if a girl does same thing to a guy is not wickedness at all but rather she's smart.
He has a reason for not having concluded marrying her so let her go and she should even pay the guy for wasting his time. Rubbish
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by babapressy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
DAILY TREASURE: This is my 2018 heart felt relationship counsel to young ladies, run away from irresponsible men including Christian brothers. Lazy guys though tongue talking, eating free food up and down, they dress well yet they are not responsible to anybody. Just like an irresponsible pastor will depend on his members to pay his house rent or buy a car. He is always free, calling and visiting you everyday, listen that is not love, that's a sign that he is lazy and irresponsible. A serious responsible guy will not have all that available time to be calling you on the phone per second or sending you text messages like MTN or visiting you at home everyday even on a very sunny afternoon were responsible men are busy huzzling. This is January ladies be wise, he has tired you down for 1 year with a cheap fake Aboki engagement � ring, blocking road for other responsible guys, yet he has not shown any form of commitment to your parents, please be wise and run � for your life. I pray for you ladies, God will drive away lazy, visionless and irresponsible men from your life in Jesus name. 1Tim 5v8. HENOSIS 2018 is the place to be, if you're young and unmarried and you stay in Lagos, attending HENOSIS should be in your plan. God bless you. Pst P.

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Any relationship that will be more than two years to marriage is not a Godly relationship my fellow ladies bewise
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by emperormossad(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Sparkles003:
I concur. Like one of my aunty would say 2 years is enough to have a one year old baby.
The maximum time a guy needs to know a lady is 3months(character, likes,aspirations, wants,dislike,dreams,vision,where she is coming from) if they have been truly honest to each other from the get go of the relationship. My personal opinion
My dear the girl is a human being oo, not textbook. How can you sufficiently know someone in 3 months?

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by tenderlaw(m): 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
She's right though, but there are instances that warrant long relationships e.g age, education, maturity, readiness etc. but doesnt really work for everyone.
I have a friend that her boyfriend left after 5 years when he got a multinational high paying job last year after struggling with him for years, his excuse was that he is not ready to settle down, imagine how hurt she felt
How exactly did this your friend struggle with the guy? Was she paying his rent? Did she pay his school fees? Did she fast for him? How exactly pls?
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by 8stargeneral: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Must every relationship end in marriage?.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by emperormossad(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
fatymore:
God will punish such guy
Abeg no carry God enter this matter
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Reeberry: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
She can still come to your house for explanation sha. Sparkless003 grin
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by lonelygem(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“It’s Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Chukwunonyelum Akunne has reacted to a viral report that a couple got married after 11 years of dating.

According to her post on Facebook, it is only a wicked guy that can date a lady for more than two years without marrying her.

She wrote:

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/wickedness-date-lady-2-years-without-marrying-nigerian-lady-says/

and who do we blame when average Nigerian ladies do not exhibit characters that deem a lady matured to coordinate a home. the last time I checked, courtship is a process of checkmating a woman's possibility of meeting the criteria that makes an ideal wife. too bad our women mistake it for an automatic green light for marriage. that's why we find some ladies resulting to violence when they fail in that course, too bad to the extent of setting the guy's car or any valuable property on fire. when a student fails a course and he or she is made to carry it over (retake ) the course again, does such student have to set the school or lecturer on fire for his or her failure?

1 Like

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
emperormossad:

Abeg no carry God enter this matter
Do it.. And think God no go Punish you
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
fatymore:
Aint you wicked yourself.. Why waste her 10 precious years when you know you would get married by 40..
I'm 24 madam. we're age mate
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Godson201333:

Your friend or you ??

Lol, i'm married
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I'm 24 madam. we're age mate
lols..so you started dating at the age of 14yrs. That's nt call dating now... You were friends then... Lols... Moreso marriage no dey your plans now... So she no ditch you.. She left for better and greener pastures
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
tenderlaw:

How exactly did this your friend struggle with the guy? Was she paying his rent? Did she pay his school fees? Did she fast for him? How exactly pls?
Help me ask her ooooh! They're always playing the victim card
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
fatymore:
lols..so you started dating at the age of 14yrs. That's nt call dating now... You were friends then... Lols... Moreso marriage no dey your plans now... So she no ditch you.. She left for better and greener pastures
Abi? If na me leave her for greener pastures shey you go dish out Same verdict?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by fatymore(f): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Abi? If na me leave her for greener pastures shey you go dish out Same verdict?
sure...
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pheo:

we are engaged in fact getting married in October 19&20 you're invited and if you can't come I will post pictures

I'm happy for you. Please DM me details, will be nice to see a fellow nairalander. smiley
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Dammylois(f): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Na so 'lord of the relationship' dey start
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:
She has a point.

To some extent she is right. If the guy is in that marriageable age,and he keeps moving the goal post forward,we can then consider that wicked.

But if somebody that is 19 yrs old,dates a lady for 2 yrs, i believe he still not ready in some instances to get married.

Lastly,why do women, especially Nigerian women view marriage as the crowning glory in their life?why do conversations with most women have to some how end up at the marriage corner?

we are Nigerians, our family expect us to marry at a certain age, even some guys, when they see a lady of 30 not married, they immediately conclude that she was wayward during her youth, to she have a bad character or even still a prostitute.
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by nkemjacob2(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hear u will see slay queen commenting hard..

It's about understanding between both parties
Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by anochuko01(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
HungerBAD:

Lastly,why do women, especially Nigerian women view marriage as the crowning glory in their life?why do conversations with most women have to some how end up at the marriage corner?

this your observation is true.
a long time friend saw my 17yrs old sister and the next she said was for me to get ready for bride price.
I was surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady by Yian1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
Owutuotuo:

Enough time like 10years ba?

I ddnt mention d number of yrs needed. it's nt a must to be 2 years. it could b less dan dat or more. And wen i said enough time, u shud knw i meant less than wat u said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage / Do You Do This Too As A Single Guy? / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.