Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? (3705 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Me? Be whose slave? I'm not even a slave to my parents with all they've done for me. One man will now make me slave because he's giving ordinary 50k per month... TF him angry cheesy
Obo baddest. grin

Do you've any 50k you're not using? Epp my ministry abeg. grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
Me and some of my friends were discussing about how much their girlfriend were earning from their cash monthly, some said 30k, 40k, so I decided to bring the topic to nairaland, how much does your girl friend earns from monthly from you or how much do you give her as salary?

Chai guy receive sense.. Your own Mumu no dey here.u pay your gf salary. From you little 10k to 40k u receive a month. U pay ur gf salary. No wonder people like you can never be rich. Instead of you to send that money to your mum or your dad and pay them every month, and they will even be praying for u. Na to give Girl u neva marry. Biko dis one vex me

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:
Cos I employed her to be my gf na undecided

dumb questions everywhere angry

lol @ the useless ones are in romance section
Nna eeeh! Help me ask them oooh!
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
My boyfriend to be will be paying me 1.5million every week jare tongue
As you resemble taye taiwo so? No wonder you're still single and searching
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
My boyfriend to be will be paying me 1.5million every week jare tongue
With your face like Aboki kettle. No wonder you're still single
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
grin grin. Na to get like 8-10 bfs na, nor need to go school again.

Mthhhheeeew.
OMG!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2018
fatymore:
Worst section is romance section...
Hmmmm
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by NaoSlay: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2018
The way people behave, just so ignorantly, I wrote an article saying my friends are the ones doing that and some so called acclaimed nairaland superstars are venting their anger and frustration on me.
Read my post and comprehend it.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Obo baddest. grin

Do you've any 50k you're not using? Epp my ministry abeg. grin

Anything for you baby, you should get that in 5 or 6 months time. kiss
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by 26Clueless(m): 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
zoro naira ..zero kobo
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by teamv: 11:33am On Jan 05, 2018
40k love her so much i would even give more to her
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Crossbow(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2018
angry
OP yhu sai wetin??
Sala... wetin?
She be my permanent staff or contract staff?
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Anything for you baby, you should get that in 5 or 6 months time. kiss
Go away before I lay one curse like this. angry sad
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by IdeyFindWife: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
deeLima86:
Op which kain talk be this again for this new year? Very soon una go make our ex dem dey demand for pension and gratuity because after relationship end na wetin remain be that. angry

Hahahaha, u go fear fear!

Pension, gratuities, arrears, I nor fit laugh abeg!

See, it should be a voluntary thing. When you date the right person for the right reasons and she crosses the necessary hurdles with you on exceptional levels, and you're both headed somewhere great while engaged in meaningful pursuit tired to your joint futures; doing such will not be an issue! cheesy

So, reserve the heart-attack for laters, OK??
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
As you resemble taye taiwo so? No wonder you're still single and searching

Hmmm am not searching please tongue
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
With your face like Aboki kettle. No wonder you're still single

Am not single and searching thanks.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

lol.....That's why is always good 2 follow a woman who loves u even if ur broke

I no fit dey look at the types of Daniella okeke or stephanie Otobo suleiman na cheesycheesy
Daniella and otobo na endtime women na cheesy
yea the lady that stick with u when u not that rich thats the woman for u though some guys wont realise this cheesy.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

Daniella and otobo na endtime women na cheesy
yea the lady that stick with u when u not that rich thats the woman for u though some guys wont realise this cheesy.
When the gal finally leaves them....They would run 2 nairaland chanting all galz are hoes

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

When the gal finally leaves them....They would run 2 nairaland chanting all galz are hoes

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Fourwinds: 7:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
NaoSlay:
Me and some of my friends were discussing about how much their girlfriend were earning from their cash monthly, some said 30k, 40k, so I decided to bring the topic to nairaland, how much does your girl friend earns from monthly from you or how much do you give her as salary?
just imagine nonsense.... did you employ your girlfriend...

there are some nonsense that are not meant to be discussed...

you can give a your girl money but that doesn't amount to now earning money from you as salary....

completely nonsense.... I felt like slapping Seun on your behalf...unthinkable statement "how much your girlfriend earn from you"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just After Celebrating His Pregnant Girlfriend On Twitter, Boy Finds Out She’s B / Women Absorb And Retain Dna From Every Man They Have Sex With / Fake thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.