Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,438 members, 7,823,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? (3605 Views)

Ladies, Will You Give A Man Money To Pay Your Bride Price / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 05, 2018
$0 except she works for me. undecided

I ain't no Santa who shares free stuffs to people that don't earn them undecided
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 05, 2018
grin so girlfriend na jobcheesy...na wao ...paying salary to ur girlfriendcheesy greiboy,nezzar. how una reason dis one?

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
sal·ary [salary salaries] BrE [ˈsæləri] NAmE [ˈsæləri] noun (pl. sal·aries)
money that employees receive for doing their job, especially professional employees or people working in an office, usually paid every month

Productivity begets Salary.What job does a girlfriend do?
the thing she dey do in za oza room with op is that not a job? cheesycheesy
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2018
deeLima86:
Op which kain talk be this again for this new year? Very soon una go make our ex dem dey demand for pension and gratuity because after relationship end na wetin remain be that. angry
my belle oocheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
grin so girlfriend na jobcheesy...na wao ...paying salary to ur girlfriendcheesy greiboy,nezzar. how una reason dis one?
I just taya for the Op....The question weak me

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
Morning boss

I don see the thread since yesterday. I just dey laugh. grin

To earn a salary from somewhere or someone, you need to render a service to the person or place.

So if I have to pay salary to my girlfriend, what service/services will she render?

if it is only sex, I will just pay for prostitutes instead grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

I just taya for the Op....The question weak me
na im go still come here with im two legs to complain that after all the salary and allowance he spent on her she still cheated on him cheesy.some guys shacheesy.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
na im go still come here with im two legs to complain that after all the salary and allowance he spent on her she still cheated on him cheesy.some guys shacheesy.
Go con dey call Nigeria galz hoes and gold diggers cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by elantraceey(f): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2018
grin grin. Na to get like 8-10 bfs na, nor need to go school again.

Mthhhheeeew.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll sort of feel indebted to him.
And I'll also think he's mad, what job am I doing for him? grin

You can like to tell stories ehnnnnn... undecided

So, few months into the relationship. Bae goes like " honnie pie, I just think giving you lirru change (50k upward) at the end of every month isn't a bad idea"

You think I'll turn him down? Am I possessed nii? shocked shocked
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2018
greiboy:
Morning boss

I don see the thread since yesterday. I just dey laugh. grin

To earn a salary from somewhere or someone, you need to render a service to the person or place.

So if I have to pay salary to my girlfriend, what service/services will she render?

if it is only sex, I will just pay for prostitutes instead grin
top of the mornin to u my brothercheesy.. Like another funny thread i saw lastnight wey d guy dey ask how much money dudes dey give babe when the babe visit themcheesy. Guys go dey base their relationship on money and when the girl now cheats on dem dey will be screaming olosho olosho upandan cheesy. Werey threads i tell u.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by mammanbawa: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
She's my girlfriend not employee. Why should I pay her for being in a relationship with me?
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

Go con dey call Nigeria galz hoes and gold diggers cheesy cheesy
na men wey dey use money entice woman for woman to look their way na dem mostly dey sound dat golddigger tag if e no work out.either golddigger or olosho cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
top of the mornin to u my brothercheesy.. Like another funny thread i saw lastnight wey d guy dey ask how much money dudes dey give babe when the babe visit themcheesy. Guys go dey base their relationship on money and when the girl now cheats on dem dey will be screaming olosho olosho upandan cheesy. Werey threads i tell u.
That is the mistake most young Nigerian men make. They believe money is all that is needed to keep a girl, but soon realize it is not. Imagine thinking about paying a woman salary, I mean for what good reason

I will rather pay my mom that salary

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 9:28am On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
na men wey dey use money entice woman for woman to look their way na dem mostly dey sound dat golddigger tag if e no work out.either golddigger or olosho cheesy.
lol.....That's why is always good 2 follow a woman who loves u even if ur broke

I no fit dey look at the types of Daniella okeke or stephanie Otobo suleiman na cheesycheesy
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2018
op don't you.think its too early into the year for this bullshit of a question, when did dating relationships turn into scholarship programs, why should a man pay a woman salary or allawee for what ? are both not benefiting from the union? any man paying a woman for being in a relationship with him is a coward.
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Lalas247(f): 9:38am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:
Cos I employed her to be my gf na undecided

dumb questions everywhere angry

lol @ the useless ones are in romance section
Savage grin

It’s not op fault na .... that’s what he attracts chewing gum girls cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

You can like to tell stories ehnnnnn... undecided

So, few months into the relationship. Bae goes like " honnie pie, I just think giving you lirru change (50k upward) at the end of every month isn't a bad idea"

You think I'll turn him down? Am I possessed nii? shocked shocked
Hahahaha.. Someone should wake my sister up ooo.. cheesy

Lemme send you a video, when you've a petty boyfriend lol, I hope you no go jam such person. grin grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Hahahaha.. Someone should wake my sister up ooo.. cheesy

Lemme send you a video, when you've a petty boyfriend lol, I hope you no go jam such person. grin grin

Please, don't wake me up ooooo. embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha cheesy grin. You know I'm madam no nonsense. Behave like you're stupid and watch me kick you outta my life. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Savage grin

It’s not op fault na .... that’s what he attracts chewing gum girls cheesy
As in ehn....
Btw I need prepared something nice yesterday sha wink
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by chi4ik(m): 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
OP how old are you? I guess you are still a kid
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Please, don't wake me up ooooo. embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha cheesy grin. You know I'm madam no nonsense. Behave like you're stupid and watch me kick you outta my life. lipsrsealed undecided
Keep dreaming. grin
I'll be the person to wake you up.

And he'll take his salary like that mad man na. grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

As in ehn....
Btw I need prepared something nice yesterday sha wink

Should I check our section cheesy did u upload ?
Morning sweetie
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Should I check our section cheesy did u upload ?
Morning sweetie
morning 2 u too
would mention u once I do so

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Keep dreaming. grin
I'll be the person to wake you up.

And he'll take his salary like that mad man na. grin

Money wey I go don spend finish? I dinnur ask na, shey he's giving me willingly? grin shocked
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Abdul3391(m): 10:18am On Jan 05, 2018
MrHistorian:
sal·ary [salary salaries] BrE [ˈsæləri] NAmE [ˈsæləri] noun (pl. sal·aries)
money that employees receive for doing their job, especially professional employees or people working in an office, usually paid every month

Productivity begets Salary.What job does a girlfriend do?
I Wonder ooo
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by SIaye: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2018
alexialin:
Op u dey forbid to build a career and work d way normal human dey work and earn money?

Are u from Mars?

More like from Saturn grin

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Lalas247(f): 10:21am On Jan 05, 2018
nezzar:

morning 2 u too
would mention u once I do so
cool
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by nezzar: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

cool
done wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by fatymore(f): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2018
Worst section is romance section...
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by makydebbie(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Money wey I go don spend finish? I dinnur ask na, shey he's giving me willingly? grin shocked
Lmao, some guys could be really petty though. When you start getting money from them, you'll be their slave and you must do their bidding. Like that video. grin
Re: How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Lmao, some guys could be really petty though. When you start getting money from them, you'll be their slave and you must do their bidding. Like that video. grin

Me? Be whose slave? I'm not even a slave to my parents with all they've done for me. One man will now make me slave because he's giving ordinary 50k per month... TF him angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Pick Calls While Bleeping??? / ManMen / Guys Stop Stressing About Girls.... Reason Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.