Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins (45297 Views)

Concrete Work On 21 Storey Office Complex Uyo Complete, Glass Facade Begins / 21 Storey Building In Uyo Central Bussiness District Reaches 14th Floor / Akwa Ibom Awards Contract For 21 Storey Liaison Office In Lagos Despite Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Blue3k(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

STATE OF THE ART OFFICE FACILITIES AND ALL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN NIGERIA FROM SS/SE WILL SWAY DEM TO RELOCATE.

U WANT A TALKING SHOP?

AKWA IBOM IS TAKING DECISIVE ACTION.

THIS WILL GUARANTEE THEIR RELOCATION ALOT FASTER. tongue

Lol you are pretty dense. The aren't in Lagos because of the building inept clown. Again did Exxon say they would relocate because of the building? This is same way you claimed the oil companies were ordered by NASS to relocate. Go back to making charms in your village with the other destitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14RF0N46P1I

In a 2005 letter addressed to a U.S-based Nigerian environment activist, Tom-Mbeke Ekanem, the oil company said, “Mobil has three businesses in Nigeria which are managed by one Lead Country Manager. It is essential that the headquarters of each of those businesses be consolidated in one office where support services can be shared.

“Lagos offers each of those businesses a convenient and well-suited hub from which all three businesses can be efficiently conducted and coordinated by that manager.”

Source

The company said another reason why they wouldn’t relocate their head office was that their “primary federal government contacts in Nigeria” were based in Lagos.

Source

3 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
Blue3k:

Lol you are pretty dense. The aren't in Lagos because of the building inept clown. Again did Exxon say they would relocate because of the building? This is same way you claimed the oil companies were ordered by NASS to relocate. Go back to making charms in your village with the other destitutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14RF0N46P1I

[/s]

THE TRASH U POSTED WILL NOT BE OF MUCH COMFORT ONCE MOBIL OFFICE IS COMPLETED.

AKWA IBOM HAS A STATE ASSEMBLY AND THEY TOO CAN MAKE LAWS.

7 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
FG directs oil companies to relocate headquarters to Niger-Delta ON MARCH 3, 201710:19 AMIN NEWS0 COMMENTS By Dennis Udoma UYO-Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has directed the International Oil Companies operating in the Niger-Delta region to relocate their headquarters to their States of operation to mitigate tension in host communities. Osinbajo, gave the directive at a Town Hall meeting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State capital on Thursday during continuation visit to the region to dialogue with stakeholders.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/fg-directs-oil-companies-relocate-headquarters-niger-delta/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Blue3k(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

THE TRASH U POSTED WILL NOT BE OF MUCH COMFORT ONCE MOBIL OFFICE IS COMPLETED.

Lol ok don't commit suicide if they dont. You lies have been exposed. The NASS didn't give directive and Exxon didn't agree to relocate. Focus on your charm making village.

Btw the directive isn't a law. There no legal consequence for not relocating. Osinbanjo is not a dictator.

1 Like

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blue3k:

Lol ok don't commit suicide if they dont. You lies have been exposed. The NASS didn't give directive and Exxon didn't agree to relocate. Focus on your charm making village.

GUY! U ARE THE ONE GETTING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE HERE.

I NO SEND, I JUST DEY TELL U AS E BE.

6 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Blue3k(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:

GUY! U ARE THE ONE GETTING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE HERE.

I NO SEND, I JUST DEY TELL U AS E BE.

Lol ok but your fellow villagers placing coffins at Exxon throwing tantrums. You losers are funny.

3 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Blue3k:

Btw the directive isn't a law. There no legal consequence for not relocating. Osinbanjo is not a dictator.

Ooo Y U DEY FEAR LIKE THIS?

DAT IS Y I SAID, I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT UNDERSTANDS YORUBA.

AKWA IBOM IS BUILDING, UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE GRAMMAR.

6 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:
I COMMEND AKWA IBOM STATE FOR BEING THE LIGHT OF THE SOUTHSOUTH REGION.

I CALL ON MY ABLE GOVERNOR OBIANO TO MAKE AKWA IBOM OUR SISTER STATE.

ANAMBRA LIGHT OF THE NATION AND AKWA IBOM, LIGHT OF THE SOUTH SOUTH.

So you are even from the wretched SouthEast, yet so concerned that Lagos must fail and fall, and attaching your parasite self to the SouthSouth and already imploring your Anambra governor to go cap in hand to beg Akwa Ibom for whatever bones might fall of the master's table for the dog?

Pray tell, how is an international oil company your own when you are from Anambra?

Is there no shame with you?

4 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Follysho777: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
hammer6F:
LAGOS IS GRADUALLY BECOMING YORUBA ONLY AGAIN. tongue

WE WANT TO HAND LAGOS BACK TO THE YORUBA.

THE YORUBA MUST HAND US BACK OUR COMPANIES.

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by AirFireEarthH20: 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Throwback:

So you are even from the wretched SouthEast, yet so concerned that Lagos must fail and fall, and attaching your parasite self to the SouthSouth and already imploring your Anambra governor to go cap in hand to beg Akwa Ibom for whatever bones might fall of the master's table for the dog?

Pray tell, how is an international oil company your own when you are from Anambra?

I don't know why you Yorubas are so diabolical and with deep hatred for other tribes in the South. You hate Igbos, and you want to hate Niger Delta the same way you do to Igbos. We will show you guys pepper soonest.

Whether Yorubas like it or not, Exxon Mobil and all other IOCs must relocate their Head Offices to Niger Delta in due time. We will activate the right buttons when the time is ripe

Akwa Ibom ado OK!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by PDPGuy: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is the first time I’m hearing that a government is building an edifice for a private corporation.
What an achievement for Governor Udom cheesy

8 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by BukkyDauda(f): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
wristbangle:

Any source to back up this comment?
Source or no source, the Oil Giant has to move closer to their Operational Base.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2018
AirFireEarthH20:

I don't know why you Yorubas are so diabolical with deep hatred for other tribes in the South. You hate Igbos, and you want to hate Niger Delta the same way you do to Igbo. We will show you guys pepper soones.
Whether Yorubas like it or not, Exxon Mobil and all other IOCs must relocate their Head Offices to Niger Delta in due time.

Akwa Ibom ado OK!

I have no business with Akwa Ibom, neither do you see me bitter over whatever is good for Akwa Ibom.

I identified a parasite, and I shone the light on it for the good of the host who might mistake a parasite for a friend, not knowing a parasite only cares about its own survival.

4 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by deomelllo: 12:03am On Mar 02, 2018
BukkyDauda:

Source or no source, the Oil Giant has to move closer to their Operational Base.

Why?

Because you put medicine for mouth?

Comedians

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:05am On Mar 02, 2018
BukkyDauda:

This is common sense.

The only thing stopping them was a lack of facilities.

With this facilities and more to come, the deal is sealed.

SS govs should all agree to make Akwa Ibom the head Office for all their oil companies.

Thus, collecting the tax from them in Akwa Ibom and providing security.

1 Like

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Throwback:

ANAMBRA IS AN OIL PRODUCING STATE AND GUESS WAT, WE OWN OUR OIL COMPANY. AFONJA!

cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2018
Throwback:

I have no business with Akwa Ibom, neither do you see me bitter over whatever is good for Akwa Ibom.

I identified a parasite, and I shone the light on it for the good of the host who might mistake a parasite for a friend, not knowing a parasite only cares about its own survival.

WE DONT HAVE TO BEG ANYBODY TO RELOCATE, THEY ARE ALREADY THEIR BUILDING CARGO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CITY

5 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by deomelllo: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:

STATE OF THE ART OFFICE FACILITIES AND ALL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN NIGERIA FROM SS/SE WILL SWAY DEM TO RELOCATE.

U WANT A TALKING SHOP?

AKWA IBOM IS TAKING DECISIVE ACTION.

THIS WILL GUARANTEE THEIR RELOCATION ALOT FASTER

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535356_cracks1_jpeg1d491ab30bff0af18de8dcc8ac3d8287

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535357_cracks3_jpegfe073bd3110e1c3eaf2ee3d550600d8f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535358_cracks2_jpegb7c83461acd888f4ec1780c44d5a5ddd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5535359_cracks_jpeg987e4c42e7eeb9b84d212523344a882d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536748_br_jpegc8117c630082344e94d7be0bf2d0edc6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5536749_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5340963_p6131929562_jpeg71ac4f0ae60335fa57529b51af594697

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6515274_fbimg1515257544802_jpeg7ab599e711f29cc8b8b0ec23f36d1372

Is this the able village medicine man you want to send to Akwa Ibom to make Exon Mobiel relocate to Akwa Ibom..

From the above abomination pictures, you have worse issues to deal with in your anambra village than in akwa ibom..

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2018
ANAMBRA BUILT LAGOS.

WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE NATION.

U WANT TO DARE ANAMBRA MAN, FASHOLA TRIED IT AND ENDED UP APOLOGIZING.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by AirFireEarthH20: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Throwback:

You Yorubas are perpetually bitter and ready to even bury any good things coming to the other parts of the South. There are several instances which I won't bother myself going into. Our eyes are gradually open to know who our friends and enemies are.

Check the comment of the Yoruba mod above for example

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 12:17am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:

ANAMBRA IS AN OIL PRODUCING STATE AND GUESS WAT, WE OWN OUR OIL COMPANY. AFONJA!

cool

And when will it produce like Ondo and Lagos state?

Folawiyo that is producing in Lagos, is it owned by a Russian?

3 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by deomelllo: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:
ANAMBRA BUILT LAGOS.

Your anambra village developed Lagos, but anambra they build absurd rubbish like in the above pictures in their own village...

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear..

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Throwback:

And when will it produce like Ondo and Lagos state?

Folawiyo that is producing in Lagos, is it owned by a Russian?

FIXED!

SINCE 2010, LAGOS IMAGINERY OIL IS NOT VISIBLE, NOT ONE OIL WELL.

TRY ANOTHER LIE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:
ANAMBRA BUILT LAGOS.

WE ARE THE LIGHT OF THE NATION.

U WANT TO DARE ANAMBRA MAN, FASHOLA TRIED IT AND ENDED UP APOLOGIZING.

You are so deluded about your own self importance.

Abeg sell me today gala jare.

1 Like

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by ubox: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Wait have they gotten an agreement with Exxonmobil before starting this?

This won't end well oooo

It's not only for Mobil it can be leased to other firms as well I guessguess
Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:

FIXED!

SINCE 2010, LAGOS IMAGINERY OIL IS NOT VISIBLE, NOT ONE OIL WELL.

TRY ANOTHER LIE.

I'm a player in the oil industry.

An illiterate like you is not expected to know factual events that were widely reported in the news, talkless of technical accomplishments in the oil industry.

FYI, Folawiyo's Aje field only began developments in 2015 with its Aje 5 and Aje 4 wells. And the FPSO has been located at the field since 2016.

I repeat, when will Anambra state begin producing crude oil in commercial quantity like Ondo and Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Wealthandjobs: 12:23am On Mar 02, 2018
diana158:
Akwa Ibom state Government have began the construction of a 21 storey building for offices.

Speaking on efforts so far to ensure relocation of offices of International Oil Companies to the state, Commissioner of information Udoh said the ongoing 21-storey building embarked upon by Governor Udom Emmanuel would have state-of –the art facilities for offices.

"We know how much ExxonMobil is paying as tax to Lagos State government. Now we are constructing a 21 storey building with the intention to gradually increase it to about 30. This is a smart building with standard facilities for a modern office. So ExxonMobil would no longer have any excuse for not relocating to the state”. he said
cc mynd44

http://ibomtoday.com/akwa-ibom-begins-construction-of-21-storey-for-mobil/
It's too late. Lagos is now an Oil producing state cool

1 Like

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Throwback:

You are so deluded about your own self importance.

Abeg sell me today gala jare.

ASIDE OIL, LARGEST GAS RESERVE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

ANAMBRA STATE IS EBEANO.

WE HAVE THE MONEY.

EBE ANA ECHI EZE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by iamabundance(m): 12:32am On Mar 02, 2018
ExxonMobil you are welcome to the Land of Fulfillment... This where you belong. Abeg bop ke Mkpat Enin ooo

7 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by hammer6F: 12:34am On Mar 02, 2018
SO WEN U HERE SS/SE, UNDERSTAND ONE THING, MONEY.

FROM ABIA TO IMO, BLESSED WITH GAS AND OIL, ALL THE WAY TO ANAMBRA.

FIRST OIL IN NIGERIA WAS DISCOVERED IN ENUGU AND EBONYI.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins by Throwback: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2018
hammer6F:

ASIDE OIL, LARGEST GAS RESERVE IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA.

ANAMBRA STATE IS EBEANO.

WE HAVE THE MONEY.

We are talking of active production, yet you claim Lagos oil is imaginary despite a semi submersible oil rig operated by ENI having worked on the Aje field offshore Badagry, and an FPSO working to produce and store the crude oil.

Yet you then come up with an imaginary gas reserve in Anambra state that has never been produced?

Even you can see how hopeless you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soludo: Education Rescued Me From Generational Poverty (Throwback Photo) / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.