Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (98541 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Apina(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
What the fvck is wrong with some dudes? You have a beef with ur fellow man and the next line of action is to call out his wife. And to the husband fellow and those of you looking for trouble online, there's no ethics in war, anything is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
And then the dude replied and said "How's our mrs" grin grin

That touched me on a spiritual level, the guts!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Fourwinds: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Kiss and tell is one problem Nigerian guys are suffering from.

Rubbish!
hmmm..
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by FRESHG(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
What about virgins that had given mouth action in the past
NA HER VIRGIN MOUTH DEM DEFLOWERED NOWgrin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Marry a virgin, they will not hear. grin grin grin grin tongue

This is what you get when your wife previously dated immature guys.

Wey dem?

I mean de virgins?

They must be in jannah, waiting for Shecow and his goons.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Sips Green tea .....
take this new year kiss......mmmmuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by sleek82(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
2 idiots!

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Fourwinds: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now
they are having this meeting on the man's head

2 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fourwinds:
take this new year kiss......mmmmuuuuuuaaaaaahhhhhh
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Fourwinds: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

hmmmmm...it is true...tear rubber is the best...

3 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2018
salmonkas178:
I kiss and keep shut....can I have your mail addy pls??
I don't even want you to kiss at all tongue.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by cntabs(m): 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
If any man be in Christ he is a new creature old things are passed away behold all things have become new. Leave her alone. she is now someone's wife. Be decent nau.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Sirme411(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Online Talk Is Nothing! Stand Face To Face And Kill Each Other

nd we will be ere abusing Bubu ...If U end up being President.Nigeria will be full of cemeteries...Walai
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Taich(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
ebujany:
Egbon but why did you marry a Nymphomania? any woman you f*ck in a car is a Nymphomania/cheer full giver...why can't she wait till you guys get home? undecided

And the guy that did it in his car nko?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Emmahunk(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
So many dumb heads here. While people are thanking God for giving out houses and cars to their spouses , family and friends in the year, this one felt he is a super man for sleeping with someone's wife. Do we really have so many underaged people in this forum?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by sonofoluku: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

Alright...we know u r a virgin but how many virgins r there to go round for we guys who r of age?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by KayCee92(m): 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dats all
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Snow02: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now
God please kill this guy if he's doing same to someone else's wife

3 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Daronyk:
So this kind of immaturity still run in some people's vein like blood?

these are things that await married couple in the next few years.

everybody just want have many medals to their name. unfortunately the ladies just want to have fun. but life is unfair.

have you ever asked why Bianca ojukwu don't respond or clear the air about her youthful days withFFK. deep within she is handicapped.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Daeylar(f): 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
donnaD:
maturity is of the mindset and not of age. their mothers will be happy and celebrating that their sons are grown up not knowing that they are still babies in need of breast milk .over grown babies both husband and the ex.I just pity the lady.

Chisos shocked
This one strong grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Eddy2cute(m): 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

so are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by majamajic(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

its part of the sweetness of it
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by donnaD(f): 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Daeylar:

Chisos shocked This one strong grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol my sis it's the truth na
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by CornFooPanda(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2018
i just can't imagine how that man will be looking at his wife now
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by BluntBoy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2018
The husband sha.

Someone claimed to have slept with his wife only for the husband to throw a sexual harassment accusation. That is very lame. It would have been better if he didn't reply. Perhaps he mentioned it to his wife and wife recognizing the fellow quickly told the husband that she was sexually harassed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Gentle034(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!
Not every Nigerian guy, Me sef na baddest guy ever livet.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by sexaddict08(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

come let me kiss u, i'm an exception
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:
Sips Green tea .....
Pass Me Some smiley
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Emvico34: 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

I've already said what I wanted to say
you mean no one has ever drill your kpekus
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by gr8tone: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
lilmax:
so what are you na saying?
Don't marry punctured women. Do you understand?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
bang her in the car? shocked shocked
she must have been an ex runz gal grin grin
well this what happens when u marry a runz gal thinking u can make her a good wife
sorry to the aggrieved husband fighting his wife"s ex client.

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Lalas247(f): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
DeadRat:
Pass Me Some smiley
Are you sure ... it may purge u o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.