Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (98540 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Safiaaa:
They could be been dating, and probably had a spontaneous night. Just saying...
well i won't dispute your fact but then had they been dating then he wouldn't have spilled it out to the husband in a derogatory way about sleeping with his wife in the car even when provoked. Its obvious it was a lady of the night that he payed for her services. U know how guys think low of runz babes.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by cstr1001: 10:21pm On Jan 05, 2018
kai. angry

He fucccked your present wife in his car like a cheap whoree.

Damn. Nigga would wish he married a virgin. cheesy

Whoever is fuccking my future wife right now should take it easy o. There is God o.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
stanliwise:

Abeg more tea dey?
tea ke? cheesy...which type of tea are u looking for?..is it Chinese tea or Indian tea? Anyway na popcorn i get for here cheesy.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Ojemedad: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
cstr1001:
kai. angry

He fucccked your present wife in his car like a cheap whoree.

Damn. Nigga would wish he married a virgin. cheesy

Whoever is fuccking my future wife right now should take it easy o. There is God o.

I am the one and I can't take it easy because the tin is too sweet.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by cstr1001: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ojemedad:

I am the one and I can't take it easy because the tin is too sweet.
So you no plan to marry that your girlfriend wey you don fucck tire.

na me you wan carry am give? Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by bewacharlie(m): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now
na so God go kill you bleeping another person wife...#slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
sonofoluku:

Alright...we know u r a virgin but how many virgins r there to go round for we guys who r of age?

There are virgins all around you, they don't just go about announcing it else they'll be tagged liars and hypocrites and by the way a girl's virginity status doesn't really matter, what you should lay emphasis on is her character and personality.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2018
Safiaaa:
Let's get this idea that virgins are 'pure' out of our heads. It's 2018, virgins are doing everything and anything but penetration. A man should just pray for a women who hasn't had too much history with men. Vice versa.

I get you but lemme ask, Is it so easy to just do anything and everything without penetration?

5 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by churchee: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Kiss and tell is one problem Nigerian guys are suffering from.

Rubbish!

Mumu geh, do those names sound Nigeria?

you're scared your boyfriend narrates his sexcapades with you to his friends, well he does.

Boys must be boys.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
churchee:

Mumu geh, do those names sound Nigeria?

you're scared your boyfriend narrates his sexcapades with you to his friends, well he does.

Boys must be boys.
My boyfriend is matured, busy with work and have better things to do with his time, doesn't have time to talk shiit about me, I don't date jobless boys that are only good at ranting on twitter.

He knows anything between him and his woman is private, not these dumbass..

I am not scared of shiit.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by kense88: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
Most of our ladies are just like that. But guys are hypocrites. Imagine slut shaming a woman you slept with.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by macof(m): 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!
How is this a problem? abi the woman is ashamed now ehn?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

I get you but lemme ask, Is it so easy to just do anything and everything without penetration?
Trust me. It's happens a lot...I know what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
It's quite personal, I am having a tiring weekend
Let's talk about it
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mail me
Safiaaa:
Let's talk about it
lefulefu:
well i won't dispute your fact but then had they been dating then he wouldn't have spilled it out to the husband in a derogatory way about sleeping with his wife in the car even when provoked. Its obvious it was a lady of the night that he payed for her services. U know how guys think low of runz babes.
yeah..True.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Mail me
Okay smiley
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Two Grown up men are currently causing havoc on Twitter as they quarrel over a woman, It all started when the twitter user above, while highlighting the his 2017, proudly said he used to bang his one of his follower's wife in his car, However the message cut acrossed and the man he was referring to replied accusing him of a sexual assaulter, and the turn out is really messy, continue below!

Jesus...syntax has been murdered...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by lookingfly: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Some ladies would never listen...... See what being a slay queen and hustling for the paper can cost you. Why should that husband ever respect you after this public humiliation. Just pity the husband. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by karli4nia(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Safiaaa:
Let's get this idea that virgins are 'pure' out of our heads. It's 2018, virgins are doing everything and anything but penetration. A man should just pray for a women who hasn't had too much history with men. Vice versa.

I believe she quite knows this.. in fact she knows better... Its very palpable her comment was meant to be a joke..didn't u see the shine teeth emoji
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
karli4nia:

I believe she quite knows this.. in fact she knows better... Its very palpable her comment was meant to be a joke..didn't u see the shine teeth emoji
there's a truth to every joke
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Yoshy: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Marry a virgin, they will not hear. grin grin grin grin tongue

This is what you get when your wife previously dated immature guys.

I'm looking for a virgin to marry(not kidding), are you one? grin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Sike(m): 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now
If and only if you ain't fuccking another man's future wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 12:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Yoshy:

I'm looking for a virgin to marry(not kidding), are you one? grin

Keep searching with your eyes opened and you'll find one soon enough. smiley

But make sure you're one too though, you know.. to balance the equation wink

4 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by damosky12(m): 12:45am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

A virgin is a guy's dream na. Forget the lies.

If man no see virgin, he no go marry who he see?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by jobbers: 1:14am On Jan 06, 2018
women
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by CoolFreeday(m): 1:21am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

its not her fault, some guys are just stupid
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by CoolFreeday(m): 1:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:

Rubbish!

Some Nigeria guys, stop generalising it
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by DAMIDEZ12(m): 2:54am On Jan 06, 2018
Okk

Video: STRONG MEAT (Mark Angel Comedy) (Episode 141)
https://proudlyloaded.com/videos/video-strong-meat-mark-angel-comedy-episode-141/
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Omoluabi16(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

chai.. girl in pink, will you marry me?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by domchike(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

Re u a virgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.