Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (98545 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Lalas247(f): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
bang her in the car? shocked shocked
she must have been an ex runz gal grin grin
well this what happens when u marry a runz gal thinking u can make her a good wife
sorry to the aggrieved husband fighting his wife"s ex client.
I tell you ... they can’t even go to hotel that how much the tin hook them grin the devil is a liar
The husband no try at all... warashame sad
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by highchief1: 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:
Marry a virgin, they will not hear. grin grin grin grin tongue

This is what you get when your wife previously dated immature guys.
god will bless u and also purnish u.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by highchief1: 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
Daronyk:
So this kind of immaturity still run in some people's vein like blood?
which immaturity babe zip ur toto or get embarrassed in future.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by highchief1: 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Kiss and tell is one problem Nigerian guys are suffering from.

Rubbish!
then refuse to kiss.be wise
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

I tell you ... they can’t even go to hotel that how much the tin hook them grin the devil is a liar
The husband no try at all... warashame sad
some guys dont feel its worth it paying for a hotel to sleep with a runz girl.most actually prefer using their car especially if na cheap call girl.no mind the husband...he"s a fuk up a guy.instead of him to carry matter go meet im wife he dey fight im wife ex client for social media cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by yinkeys(m): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

shocked
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Lalas247(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

some guys dont feel its worth it paying for a hotel to sleep with a runz girl.most actually prefer using their car especially if na cheap call girl.no mind the husband...he"s a fuk up a guy.instead of him to carry matter go meet im wife he dey fight im wife ex client for social media cheesy.
But na person wife na ... HOUSEWIFE ... she made vows grin no be runs bae na ..
exactly the dude just helped him expose his wife Jejely, instead of hubby to do the needful swiftly .. embarassed
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

Are you sure ... it may purge u o grin
i Really Need To purge, i Have Digested Enough Rubbish Threads today... abeg give Me one Bucket cry
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
Lalas247:

But na person wife na ... HOUSEWIFE ... she made vows grin no be runs bae na ..
exactly the dude just helped him expose his wife Jejely, instead of hubby to do the needful swiftly .. embarassed
yes na person wife grin grin grin i agree.anyway i am sure the husband know the type of woman im wife be before he married her grin.so na im cross grin.he was childlish picking fights with the dude.make he go iron out everything with im wife.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Gentle034(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
I don't even want you to kiss at all tongue.
And Not Kissing is another way to Avoid Ebola.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Gentle034:
And Not Kissing is another way to Avoid Ebola.
Hahahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by victorioushands: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
lilmax:
so what are you na saying?
She is simply being diplomatic economic with the truth. But sitting on the fence never brings victory...
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by FaroukM(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yeye don start for dis 2018 again

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Stevengold(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now

As you wan turn God to assassin angry
What of the ones you don kpocrash

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by victorioushands: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2018
Agritech:
The Husband made a mistake, he shouldn't have replied.

He should have employed the services of someone who can give that braggart a reply that will stick with him to his grave. But he himself sounded childish as well. Very simply to shut him up and make him leave twitter for a while.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by ibietela2(m): 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
I don't even understand
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by stanliwise(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

Hi virgin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by SweetyMarvel00(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
shame shame shame... on the internet toddlers. As for the wife, I wonder what this world is heading to...

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2018
OliviaPope:
And then the dude replied and said "How's our mrs" grin grin

That touched me on a spiritual level, the guts!!!
Man that hurt my soul, and I'm not even the husband lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by SweetyMarvel00(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Shame shame shame on the two grown internet toddlers...

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by stanliwise(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
well this what happens when u marry a runz gal thinking u can make her a good wife
Abeg more tea dey?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
They could be been dating, and probably had a spontaneous night. Just saying...
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by jaywhoco(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

you are beautiful
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
That is why someone has to be careful in order not to marry a cheerful giver. How's your health?
Safiaaa:
Man that hurt my soul, and I'm not even the husband lol.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
That is why someone has to be careful in order not to marry a cheerful giver. How's your health?
Very true. I'm doing better. How are you
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Henry1006(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Purebeerry:
Kiss and tell is one problem Nigerian guys are suffering from.

Rubbish!
kiss and tell sweet die grin we guys if you don't kiss and tell eno de sweet cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
I am not fine. I am very angry here
Safiaaa:
Very true. I'm doing better. How are you
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
Agritech:
The Husband made a mistake, he shouldn't have replied.

Exactly. Similar stuff almost happened to me. I worked with a gal in a previous office and we had sm vibe going bt she was abit too naughty only for me to work in another coy sm years later and i had 2 work with dis guy and everyone in the office was congratulating and asking about his wife and i was like oh nice unjust got married only for me out of curiosity to have a look at the wedding pix and it was the same gal i had a thing with back then i just kept num. I even wanted to say i know her and we were cool frnds bt I didn't want any ackward vibe afterwards so i just ignored and said congrats man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I am not fine. I am very angry here
why
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Oyebee91(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
phemmyfour:
What about virgins that had given mouth action in the past
even anal
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
It's quite personal, I am having a tiring weekend
Safiaaa:
why
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
elantraceey:

Let's get this idea that virgins are 'pure' out of our heads. It's 2018, virgins are doing everything and anything but penetration. A man should just pray for a women who hasn't had too much history with men. Vice versa.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.