Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (98543 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Married Man Boasts Of How He Lured & Slept With 8 University Girls And 5 Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by frozen70(f): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:
Marry a virgin, they will not hear. grin grin grin grin tongue

This is what you get when your wife previously dated immature guys.
I have a question for fools like you. Are you a virgin. Is your type of men that will be dating virgins braking their hearts and at the end of the day you marry a loose hole which have been refurbished to feel tight during penetration
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by yankidelta(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
swiz123:
God please kill whoever is fucking my future wife right now
Like you ain't bleeping someone's wife now?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2018
frozen70:

I have a question for fools like you. Are you a virgin. Is your type of men that will be dating virgins braking their hearts and at the end of the day you marry a loose hole which have been refurbished to feel tight during penetration

I'm not the one that broke your hymen babe grin grin do not take it out on me grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 06, 2018
elantracee y:

undecidedbut the fact people liked this post
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2018
@ the guy he is not only immature but hella pained. He STILL cant get over the fact this woman moved on AND married too grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 7:24am On Jan 06, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecidedbut the fact people liked this post

people love to dream you know grin

You should like it too grin tongue
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

people love to dream you know grin

You should like it too grin tongue
its not about dreaming but the popular and stupid idea that men should marry snow white virgins while they are used and reused times over.But im sure u aware of that.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Yoshy: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

Keep searching with your eyes opened and you'll find one soon enough. smiley

But make sure you're one too though, you know.. to balance the equation wink
lols @with your eyes opened, I indeed grin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2018
Yoshy:
lols @with your eyes opened, I indeed grin

If you aren't then you shouldn't be looking for one, don't you think so?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Agritech(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2018
victorioushands:

He should have employed the services of someone who can give that braggart a reply that will stick with him to his grave. But he himself sounded childish as well. Very simply to shut him up and make him leave twitter for a while.

He should have just kept quiet. He guy didn't mention him, he said 'One guy'. One guy means any guy. The husband just told the whole word that his wife once once a runs girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by aluko465(m): 8:03am On Jan 06, 2018
maturity is not by accumulation of age
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by aluko465(m): 8:04am On Jan 06, 2018
maturity is not by. accumulation of age
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by aluko465(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2018
maturity is not by accumulation of age
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Yoshy: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

If you aren't then you shouldn't be looking for one, don't you think so?
You didn't answer me, are you?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
ebujany:
Egbon but why did you marry a Nymphomania? any woman you f*ck in a car is a Nymphomania/cheer full giver...why can't she wait till you guys get home? undecided
i personally wont marry a someone that isn't crazy enough to have sex with me in the car.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by godstime88(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

you be virgin?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Protocall: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2018
kiss
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Cityguy: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Iranu abacha! People just getting worked up for nothing. They bang in a car, rooftop, kitchen.... their choice. Don't feel I need to make that for anybody. Don't even know why intercourse with a girl should be what a man boasts of. Well, real men wouldn't. Besides, you both did it.... You did her and she did you. So what? If not the kind of society where mundane things are overrated, is this suppose to be an item newsworthy?

1 Like

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Cityguy: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2018
aluko465:
maturity is not by. accumulation of age
Absolutely. Not surprised though. These days kids gather beard, you hardly can tell how much of life they've seen. Older people want to look young while the blessedly young can't wait to have an old man's appearance.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Cityguy: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
yankidelta:
Like you ain't bleeping someone's wife now?
I'm sure God has no time for frivolities and selfish prayers.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
I will send her back to her mother's house for relating with a stupid guy as this not because she slept with him.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by megama: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Kiss and tell is one problem Nigerian guys are suffering from.

Rubbish!
not all guy..am not involved try me kiss undecided
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2018
megama:
not all guy..am not involved try me kiss undecided
Are you sure?

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Edopesin:

Are You A Virgin
Savage you are,chill you gat not undecided
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Are you sure?
Catch u again grin
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by enigmaticlion: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

are you a virgin? Let me know abegi
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by enigmaticlion: 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

I've already said what I wanted to say
are you a virgin?
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by bejeria101(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

I'm not the one that broke your hymen babe grin grin do not take it out on me grin

Traceey o! Hehehe its too early in the year lol
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
enigmaticlion:
are you a virgin?

why are you so concerned with my virginity status

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by enigmaticlion: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
elantraceey:

why are you so concerned with my virginity status
i want to be the first to go in if you're one which I seriously doubt.
Re: Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds by lurdkriss: 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't get, she had a life before she got married nau, the wife wey him go marry sef, if he hear her own story he go still marry her why do guys always feel cool after making out with a girl sef he wanted it just the same way she wanted it, so....some guys need to grow up o....age really no be maturity sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.