Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64398 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Rajosh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:
Girls with big yance and big breast turn me off, slim girl with portable ass and boobs is what turns me on. cheesy
for me, the reverse is the case. I like my women bbw
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by blazepascal(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ogaonos: 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Timekeeper:
I know most of us are likely to have one or two things that turn us off when we see a lady.

For me, I am not perfect and am not saying all ladies should be perfect, one of my turn off is a lady that looks/ behave like a man. It's a great turn off for me.

Secondly, extremely flat chest is also a big turn off.

Thirdly, I also dislike the opposite of flat chest which is excessive boobs, I mean over sabi boobs walahi na turn off oo. Am sure you guys have one or two to say.

Oya let us know
slaying nd fak accent chick because they arnt real nd hav all d bad characters wen they shw their true color.nd they c we men as meney.

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by blazepascal(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Like ma niqqer said body odour shocked

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Diso60090(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
If you like Get K leg no level

We digging them holes
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Stycon(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
I ain't a switch undecided

But then, I would go for beauty+brain+good character. The reverse is a big turn off.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Alright, that is good to hear. I just checked your profile and I realized you have been on nairaland for a while.

Hope your general impression of Nigerians is a good one.

See you around wink

When I first came here so many people were nasty to me simply because I am Black American, they love the White Americans though. After being here for awhile I realized that they not only hated me but they hated each other because of tribal crap. I learned to weed out the bad and let the good ones in and I am glad that I did because a lot of them have become dear to my heart. I will add you to the list of good ones.

Take care. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by WONDERS001(m): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Weiten happen to guys with dread? undecided undecided undecided talk Nonsense make sango slap your mouth. Dislike guys with dread, is it your dread undecided

Why you dey complain?
is it your turn off or hers?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Timekeeper:
I know most of us are likely to have one or two things that turn us off when we see a lady.

For me, I am not perfect and am not saying all ladies should be perfect, one of my turn off is a lady that looks/ behave like a man. It's a great turn off for me.

Thirdly, I also dislike the opposite of flat chest which is excessive boobs, I mean over sabi boobs walahi na turn off oo. Am sure you guys have one or two to say.

Oya let us know
l

wat turns me off in a man
too much hair/un forgiveness, thin or slim men /poverty mentality
turn on
sexy ( tall, flat tummy and weigh 90kg).lol and confident man, unashamedly Christian .smiling and sense of humour
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by snowden9(m): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
My turn off is when you don't give bj/my turn on is when you do give bj
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
l

turn on
sexy ( tall, flat tummy and weigh 90kg).lol and confident man, unashamedly Christian .smiling and sense of humour
Catch u
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
loooool

hi sweetness, u ve stretch mark abi
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ashley86400:

Don't mind them.
What about us girls that love watching football, playing Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty and Headhunters. .the good thing is that girls like us don't complain when you watch sports or play games, we'll challenge and join you.
Don't mind them

I see you are Chelsea fan? you must really like football.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nickymezor(f): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guys that sag and those dat aint straightforward
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by chiefolododo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Maychang:
A lying tongue
I don't tell lies ( I am chiefolododo - chief of righteousness)
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by lookingfly: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gals that form hard to get and also date every guy that comes around them...... A big turn off for me.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by lookingfly: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
l

turn on
am sexy from ur description, dm me cos am already a turn on for you grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by vikkiedee: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Slimy mouth... u know that drolling saliva when some people open their mouth.... very irritating
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by nairamaniac: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Any girl I turn-ON, turns me ON.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
RuggedArab:

..... and I have all these you listed up there.... what else are you waiting for, Lala? Let the kitty not just shake, let it bounce in front of my face for supper! grin
Savagely Rugged grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Habyz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Me? Cheap Popularity? cheesy

Even in your house, every one there knows me.

Next time you keep your heads down and don't bring financials into a simple convo!

And stop trying hard to type well, you are a piece of Shiit fail.ure.

When you behave like an a..sshole you are, I call you out and correct you. That is why you are a re..tard, and I am your teacher! Copy?
Dude what the hell is your problem? If there's anyone behaving like an asshole or retard here that person is you.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Rozaytee: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
i dislike men wit body odor and big tummy....big turn off
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ashley86400: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Don't mind them

I see you are Chelsea fan? you must really like football.
Yeah. Football is life o.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by tayorh(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
1. Bad attitude.
2. I hate nagging
3. I prefer slim girls
4. I dislike babes who are not romantic, i like to play a lot with my babe.
5. I love observant and attentive babes.... Etc

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Rozaytee: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Randy91:
STRETCH MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rozaytee:
lol

hey swthrt, don't tell me u ve "stretch mark" ooo
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Randy91:

hi sweetness, u ve stretch mark abi
lool...nope
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Meritocracy: 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Nor worry I go message you later make you tell me privately

Make sure everything settled privately and don't come here and claim rape and beg o.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
lool...nope

aunty r u sure

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by sylvez(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Timekeeper:

Oya let us know
what turns me off is that you don't know that we are now in 2018 and you are bringing this kind of topic
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by braine(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Smelly hair, body odor and general unkempt look. shocked
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Randy91:

aunty r u sure
ask me again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / My Lesbian Encounter - An Original DNB Story / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.