Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64367 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
STRETCH MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
loluadebayo:
can this be termed as a turn off. I get scared of babes that wear beads round their waist. I just get scared and weak when I see am
LOOOL why though?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
That I'm tired of relationships doesn't necessarily mean I'm not in love or don't intend loving someone in the future.

I am vewi cute, come and love me grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s the same Nigeria now .. even when I’m there yes it is hot .. but I take a shower like like 3 times a day sometimes ... and also shave the armpit and use deodorants .. it last for the whole day ... I tire sha no excuse for body odour

But I read somewhere it can be a medical condition not sure how true .. Happy New year hope you had a good start

There's no excuse for not properly taking care of one's body, true that. Even to the extent of smelling from the inside. The thing is absurd sha. I've also read from somewhere about medical condition being a causative factor. That I can't tell how true as well.

Compliments to you too dearie, I had an amazing start. Hope all is well at your end?

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 11:22am On Jan 06, 2018
loluadebayo:
can this be termed as a turn off. I get scared of babes that wear beads round their waist. I just get scared and weak when I see am

Why are you afraid of beads?

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Yes I can. I really love ladies that are tom boish. Not like totally masculine feature sha .
I know right,,was only asking cos I have so many of them around cheesy
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by ponti93(m): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2018
@op, i can list so many things but i will tell you one... A beautiful girl with a dumb brain... I mean meeting a sweet looking girl and finding out she has nothing upstairs... I am out.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2018
DRISKLEF:

The heat in Nigeria can make one ooze like dirt.
Thats not an excuse please. I lived in naija for years, proper hygiene is important.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Randy91:
STRETCH MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loooool
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2018
DRISKLEF:

There's no excuse for not property taking care of one's body, true that. Even to the extent of smelling from the inside. The thing is absurd sha. I've also read from somewhere about medical condition being a causative factor. That I can't tell as well.

Compliments to you too dearie, I had an amazing start. Hope all is well at your end?
Yes getting ready to eat n then gym sine it’s saturday ..

Hopefully one dirty person will see this thead and start practicing good hygiene
wink
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by funkyprincess(f): 11:25am On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

The bold What do you mean by that?
didn't take note, error
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

I know right,,was only asking cos I have so many of them around cheesy
So many of them that you can help me with cheesy
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

I am vewi cute, come and love me grin
Wait, I'm coming. grin

Have a nice day.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:28am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
So many of them that you can help me with cheesy
hahahaha ..

sure grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 11:29am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
hmm
Are you a tom boy? shocked

If you mean do I enjoy playing with my man and doing fun things with him, the answer is yes.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Eife(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:
I dislike it when a man sags, uses big or chunky necklace. I also don't like guys with dreads. I love corporate looking guys.

say no more
I'm the right guy for you baby
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

If you mean do I enjoy playing with my man and doing fun things with him, the answer is yes.
lol
That is exactly what I mean

I wouldn't want my woman to enjoy watching telenovela and reading romantic novels all the time.

I want a wife that can argue sports with me, play board games and maybe video games as well.

Do you like politics?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Damfostopper(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
worst is Stretch marks and body odour

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
hahahaha ..
sure grin
Oya now, there is no need for further delay jare grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Achorise: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin shey because you have dreads abi? As long as your bae loves you with it. My opinion doesn't matter.

Happy new year.
Matured answer.
You got me as your fan.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:37am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Oya now, there is no need for further delay jare grin
coolcool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by bujebudanu1(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Toyindiva:
I hate guys that talks anyhow, thinking they are God when they are not I love mature minded and I hate guys that sag or tint their hair lol pls, change the habit this 2018 thank you

U mean bakayoko or pogba
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Maj196(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2018
Protocall:
Once yu r a gal, I no dey waste time, am OFF
Lol... U be gay?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Achorise: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2018
seunny4lif:
I hate girls with pussy of odour grin
I thought of this morning, Please ladies is it possible for pussy not to smell, or guys what's the experience? Is it possible?
is there any way out ? should in case I want help someone.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2018
Timekeeper:
I know most of us are likely to have one or two things that turn us off when we see a lady.

For me, I am not perfect and am not saying all ladies should be perfect, one of my turn off is a lady that looks/ behave like a man. It's a great turn off for me.

Secondly, extremely flat chest is also a big turn off.

Thirdly, I also dislike the opposite of flat chest which is excessive boobs, I mean over sabi boobs walahi na turn off oo. Am sure you guys have one or two to say.

Oya let us know

I am a very friendly guy and usually with no strings attached.I cherish friendship like kilode and I see the people I come across as my greatest asset.

Whether you are a man or woman the moment i realize you are unfriendly, timid,start to feel too important or has low IQ,I will blank you out and consider you non existent.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by DRISKLEF(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Yes getting ready to eat n then gym sine it’s saturday ..

Hopefully one dirty person will see this thead and start practicing good hygiene
wink

Oh yeah, that's nice. Enjoy yourself babes.

LOL

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ishilove: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Definitely bad breath, body odour, scruffy appearance and a bad attitude.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Vicilo(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin shey because you have dreads abi? As long as your bae loves you with it. My opinion doesn't matter.

Happy new year.

@ Sexybbstar I love d level of ur maturity and confidence. Don't mind d toddler, can't even drop his own comment but will resort to verbal irresponsibility.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by sisisioge: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmm...I'm firstly sapiosexual...I've drooled over good writers here like kilode.

Then I love strong shoulders, huge laughs, beady smart eyes, lovely lips, fair dealers, gentlemen...I love guys who have certainty written all over them. Only a few will understand grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
lol
That is exactly what I mean

I wouldn't want my woman to enjoy watching telenovela and reading romantic novels all the time.

I want a wife that can argue sports with me, play board games and maybe video games as well.

Do you like politics?

Reading romantic novels sounds boring as hell. grin I'm a Lakers fan, I love playing the board game monopoly, and video games sometimes, I prefer doing something outside. Politics you ask? I'll put it this way, being an American and having Trump as the president has made everyone in America into politics. We have to always be aware of what that lunatic is up to.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Achorise: 11:46am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Like I said, get lost and enjoy your cheap likes, before Jealousy kill you that a nigga got a better life than you ever got no matter how much you struggled, Lmao
Just ignore him, don't reply or quote every bushit.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by sisisioge: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Definitely bad breath, body odour, scruffy appearance and a bad attitude.

Iya oni irony grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.