Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64374 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Wisebisho: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2018
A girl with mouth odour or bad and rotten teeth. Because I don't joke with kissing.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Jasiro: 11:54am On Jan 06, 2018
A nagging lady should forget about me...

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

Babe I like the way u smile at me, it turns me up wink
I can't deal. hahahahaha

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by seunny4lif(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2018
Achorise:
I thought of this morning, Please ladies is it possible for pussy not to smell, or guys what's the experience? Is it possible?
is there any way out ? should in case I want help someone.
The person needs to visit the doctor.

Some girls don't wash thier pussy after sex.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Achorise: 11:57am On Jan 06, 2018
loluadebayo:
can this be termed as a turn off. I get scared of babes that wear beads round their waist. I just get scared and weak when I see am
I thought I was the only one. But why the bead?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Reading romantic novels sounds boring as hell. grin I'm a Lakers fan, I love playing the board game monopoly, and video games sometimes, I prefer doing something outside. Politics you ask? I'll put it this way, being an American and having Trump as the president has made everyone in America into politics. We have to always be aware of what that lunatic is up to.
oh you are an American, cool. Nice to meet you.

Yes, even in Nigeria here we can't stop hearing about the crazy legislations trump is pushing. So I guess you have some interest in politics then.

So are a full black American (akata) or Nigerian/ American?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
NigerianScholar:

Why would you even consider standing near a short guy. Guy shorter than you. Is he your son or junior brother?
As in eh, I tire, my lil brother should be 5'7ft. So he is taller than me, and he is still very young.

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Dammylois(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na show off I hate pass...E be like corruption, then a lying tongue,I prefer you bring the truth to the table Nd let's deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by selflover(f): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
I get turned off when a guy brags

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
oh you are an American, cool. Nice to meet you.

Yes, even in Nigeria here we can't stop hearing about the crazy legislations trump is pushing. So I guess you have some interest in politics then.

So are a full black American (akata) or Nigerian/ American?

I'm Black American, nice to meet you as well. smiley
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
sisisioge:

Iya oni irony grin
Did I forget to add talkativeness? I like them shy and silent grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I can't deal. hahahahaha
shocked undecided
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I can't deal. hahahahaha
Savage you are, chill you gat not
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

I'm Black American, nice to meet you as well. smiley
Really, wow How did stumble on nairaland then? How did you encounter the forum?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

Savage you are, chill you gat not
I gat zero chills, the weather is affecting me.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

grin grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by ebuka6404(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
deeLima86:
No matter her beauty and sexual appeal, if her hair stinks. cry
you're right man
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Febisola007:

short girls like you is a turn off for us too because we're not tall grin
I'm average tongue.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by sisisioge: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:

Hian! Shy ke? You don't wanna hear everything? Not even the dirty talks he dare not talk within earshot of his mother? Let him not be Mr Garrulous but let me talk ojare grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Temysteve(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

Shut up!! I didnt mention you because of this incident tho...

Just learn to manage yourself like a human on a social network, and stop being an ass.

Also, learn to type! Alongside, work on your punctuations!!

Dickh.ead
brutality!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by simongonner: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
I dislike talkative... number one turn off.. and also bad legs..

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
Really, wow
How did stumble on nairaland then? How did you encounter the forum?

I was on the internet and I wanted information about Nigeria (I have some friends who are Nigerian-Americans) but they don't like to talk about Nigeria and the search lead me here. I have been here ever since that day.

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by wjames(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
I prefer fair ladies with normal height (not short oo cos am 6"+), i also prefer the "not too fat and not too slim ladies, I LOVE honest ladies too wink

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by propanet(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mariinee:
Yes, there will always be rich and poor but we aren't talking about rich and poor right now. We are talking about humans as a whole, there are some basic things every human should enjoy be them poor or rich.
And lastly, the fact that they are smiling doesn't mean they don't deserve a better condition. Of course, they will laugh...they are children and they know nothing.
Since you care so much,why not stretch out a helping hand?
Hypocrites always professing to love the poor in the public with their lips but ineffective in actions
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

I was on the internet and I wanted information about Nigeria (I have some friends who are Nigerian-Americans) but they don't like to talk about Nigeria and the search lead me here.
Alright, that is good to hear. I just checked your profile and I realized you have been on nairaland for a while.

Hope your general impression of Nigerians is a good one.

See you around wink

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by RuggedArab: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

What turns me on

Beard gang men ... when I see a groomed guy with a gorg beard ... my kitty shakes grin
Hmmm also tall dark n handsome ....
also when he knows how to treat a lady .... ohhh lord grin
When he is good with words lol like lezz n o thei pos eh sometimes have to do sign o the cross .. temptation is real .. I reuse to sin grin

..... and I have all these you listed up there.... what else are you waiting for, Lala? Let the kitty not just shake, let it bounce in front of my face for supper! grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I gat zero chills, the weather is affecting me.
Come make I insulate you from cold na, biko nu undecided
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by epidi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
vague girls with nasty attitude is a great turn off.

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by OutOfTheAshes(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ishilove:
Definitely bad breath, body odour, scruffy appearance and a bad attitude.
See my crush kiss, where have u been na omoge cool
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Febisola007: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
I'm average tongue.
I'm of average height too. let's go straight to the business.
How are you dear?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Febisola007:

I'm of average height too. let's go straight to the business.
How are you dear?
I'm fine.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ashley86400: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
The only thing that turns me off in a girl is unpleasant character

I like girls that behave like tom boys. We can do everything together. She will be like my best friend and lover. grin

Don't mind them.
What about us girls that love watching football, playing Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty and Headhunters. .the good thing is that girls like us don't complain when you watch sports or play games, we'll challenge and join you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.