Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (64377 Views)

Lewd Chat Of A 9ja Lady & Man Exposed / How I Had Sex With A Deaf Lady; Man Narrates ( Photo ) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by DRISKLEF(m): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Body odour seems to be on most ppl list
Is it that ppl don’t bathe or what .. sad this is sad sha

The heat in Nigeria can make one ooze like dirt.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Toyindiva(f): 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
I hate guys that talks anyhow, thinking they are God when they are not I love mature minded and I hate guys that sag or tint their hair lol pls, change the habit this 2018 thank you

4 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
cool cool
OutOfTheAshes:

Ma Nigga grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

They can’t give me what I need ....

This is quite a let down! so you are saying fair cute guys are not manly enough to handle you? Fair guys are actually stronger, forget rugged guys with black face, na weiten you eat matter, person like me when they health well they gym with some boxing section, I fit handle you well, once you go yellow you can never go black back.

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Olowoniking: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2018
I like chocolate babe and tight pussy ladies. ...☺☺

3 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Henry1006(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2018
I dislike smelly pussy and hair. angry

4 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

This is quite a let down! so you are saying fair cute guys are not manly enough to handle you? Fair guys are actually stronger, forget rugged guys with black face, na weiten you eat matter, person like me when they health well they gym with some boxing section, I fit handle you well, once you go yellow you can never go black back.
I like mine rugged ...

I just think fair guys are pretty boys ... but it’s my preference sha ... it’s like how some guys like light skinned chics ... or dark skinned ..

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Kim say she Nor they do one night stand, I get beards, lets do it grin
You and this your one night stand. Na oloshos dey do one night stand na. grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Lalas247(f): 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
DRISKLEF:

The heat in Nigeria can make one ooze like dirt.
It’s the same Nigeria now .. even when I’m there yes it is hot .. but I take a shower like like 3 times a day sometimes ... and also shave the armpit and use deodorants .. it last for the whole day ... I tire sha no excuse for body odour

But I read somewhere it can be a medical condition not sure how true .. Happy New year hope you had a good start
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by blank(f): 10:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Can't stand short guys. Anyone under 6ft is short to me. A major turn-off.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 10:59am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
You and this your one night stand. Na oloshos dey do one night stand na. grin

I prefer to sleep with a normal girl with the last money on me than to carry olosho, so that's why I opt for friends with benefit but it's hard to see friends with benefit girl in Nigeria undecided just very few girls are interested in that business, they prefer to be street whöres, now I ain't using no public toilet. That's why I need to marry early sad
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by gafarolabisi2(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2018
sexybbstar:
I dislike it when a man sags, uses big or chunky necklace. I also don't like guys with dreads. I love corporate looking guys.
what about big tommy?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

I prefer to sleep with a normal girl with the last money on me than to carry olosho, so that's why I opt for friends with benefit but it's hard to see friends with benefit girl in Nigeria undecided just very few girls are interested in that business, they prefer to be street whöres, now I ain't using no public toilet. That's why I need to marry early sad
Wise decision. I, on the other hand don't do random dates called night stands.

Good luck in your quest in finding a wife. grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
Wise decision. I, on the other hand don't do random dates called night stands.

Good luck in your quest to finding a wife. grin

One night stand for 200k. You go take?
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by DeeFlask(m): 11:07am On Jan 06, 2018
nowpresence:
what does this mean
what
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

One night stand for 200k. You go take?

I prefer giving it for free in the name of love than trading it for money. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Disneylady(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Turn on- tall handsome and neat guy, I should be able to smell him and perceive that freshness, not skinny and a rich and a mature minded guy

Turn off- bad breath, body odor, no sense of humor, a cheat and a liar
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 11:11am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
I prefer giving it for free in the name of love than trading it for money. tongue

Lol. Which one you they naw, oya come give me for free grin grin grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by loluadebayo: 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
can this be termed as a turn off. I get scared of babes that wear beads round their waist. I just get scared and weak when I see am

1 Like

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Lol. Which one you they naw, oya come give me for free grin grin grin
That's where the problem lies. Since I don't love you, I can't give it to you. grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Ladyjumong(f): 11:13am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

Show us your pay check, I like to be intimidated cheesy

If you were civil you wouldn't have picked BiafraBushBoy as your moniker, I don't see any civilization in it, trying to score cheap popularity points here by picking on me? I'm pretty sure If I hadn't known civilization, i wouldn't be here on NL in first place. undecided Why not get lost already, I don't feed of attention to attention seekers, mind your own goddamn business and stop sticking your nose into other people's conversation when you are not invited, get lost already will you.
nice come back. some peeps here feel like the knw it all.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by anasyakubu26: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2018
I will be watching grin
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 06, 2018
funkyprincess:
a short guy,guy wit lots of Beard, guys dat sags/wear big shoes and chains
Please, go to Google and search for James Harden, if you don't like what you see, we can then continue with this conversation.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by SIaye: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
kimbraa:
That's where the problem lies. Since I don't love you, I can't give it to you. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought you said you were tired of relationship how come you are still in love? undecided
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:
can you keep her as a wife shocked
sexky shocked
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
greiboy:
sexky shocked
kisskiss

..can you
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by khiaa(f): 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

can you keep her as a wife shocked

Why couldn't he? He's not talking about a girl who looks and acts like a man, he's talking about a girl who likes to go out and have fun with him, playing sports ,shooting some pool, playing cards those sorts of things which I enjoy doing myself, especially playing pool and playing cards while sipping on a cold glass of wine with my man. What's wrong with that. It's a good thing when you can be friends as well as lovers. Haven't you heard people say "Marry your best friend".

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

I like that. smiley Very sexy.
hmm Are you a tom boy? shocked
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 06, 2018
SIaye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought you said you were tired of relationship how come you are still in love? undecided
That I'm tired of relationships doesn't necessarily mean I'm not in love or don't intend loving someone in the future.
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Sikariyelwa: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
AS A MAN, I LIKE A WOMAN WHO IS SLIM, AVERAGE HIGHT. IN SHORT FIGURE 8.POINTED NOSE.. CLEAN /NEAT.

2 Likes

Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Preshy561(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
khiaa:

Why couldn't he? He's not talking about a girl who looks and acts like a man, he's talking about a girl who likes to go out and have fun with him, playing sports ,shooting some pool, playing cards those sorts of things which i enjoy doing myself, especially playing pool and playing cards while sipping on a cold glass of wine with my man. What's wrong with that. It's a good thing when you can be friends as well as lovers. Haven't you heard people say "Marry your best friend".
loool..okay,,

was like that when I was little though. .

did all the manish stuff,,
Re: What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

kisskiss

..can you
Yes I can. I really love ladies that are tom boish. Not like totally masculine feature sha .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Lady Who Makes Fun Of Short Men Marries One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.