Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (17674 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Hell to the fuvking No. I'm not even in Lagos but by next year I will be there as my base, God willing.

Lol.. where are u then?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Evevtything was a hit back to back
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by rex444(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Robin bird never shed blood like a cow
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Sleekydee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
update on d parry oh. lemme kno if I shud change into something partiable. shebi its elegushi.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lol.. where are u then?
For now am in the East cos of school, will come to Lagos when am done.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
For now am in the East cos of school, will come to Lagos when am done.

Ok.. do let me know when u are ready ok?. tongue
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Ok.. do let me know when u are ready ok?. tongue
Hahahahahahaha, are you volunteering your apartment?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Hahahahahahaha, are you volunteering your apartment?
Lol maybe.. cheesy
U will live in my house

I am good samaritan tongue
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Lol maybe.. cheesy
U will live in my house

I am good samaritan tongue
HaHAHAHa, as an economist, I know that nothing is free even in freetown.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Yeskeh, you wanna come see MummyYo? wink
mummy kini?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
HaHAHAHa, as an economist, I know that nothing is free even in freetown.

grin grin grin grin. U sef.

But its not totally bad to appreciate a good sameritan. grin
Ima na ememaa onye akidi ogwota ozo.. hope u can read this smiley
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by adelacuna(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Am sure this guy never see life, come see your mate dey ball on the Island, you are here flaunting drink that is not upto 15k.

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

But its not totally bad to appreciate a good sameritan. grin Ima na ememaa onye akidi ogwota ozo.. hope u can read this smiley
Lolz, true.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

But its not totally bad to appreciate a good sameritan. grin Ima na ememaa onye akidi ogwota ozo.. hope u can read this smiley
Poor Igbo writing skill
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Redhot111(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
This guy is really a very timid Mugu.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
Lolz, true.

CooL. Real ada igbo u are.
Im proud. kiss
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Poor Igbo writing skill

Ok correct me sir! undecided
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

CooL. Real ada igbo u are. Im proud. kiss
thanks luv.

2 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
will i get to rock ur bombom at d party

Why should you do that
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1 if you're less busy pls pm me.

I wan show you something...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by josephevergreen(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
childish
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by gabi101(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
lol this guy get fans o, with your funny funny post...Airforce1, happy new year! grin grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Why should you do that
but u wuld enjoy it too my divk is v big plus i dont wear boxers just jeans..only downside is that i might stain u wit precum grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
gabi101:
lol this guy get fans o, with your funny funny post...Airforce1, happy new year! grin grin

So, you dey reach this side grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
but u wuld enjoy it too my divk is v big plus i dont wear boxers just jeans..only downside is that i might stain u wit precum grin

What an expensive joke which I don't like.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by jamariwolf2(f): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

I dey serious Bro
I want to warn you seriously to behave yourself and grow up. Not bcuz I told you my moniker, youll be mentioning it in my threads. I didn't even tell, rather I told Iamsinz, pls behav
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
I want to warn you seriously to behave yourself and grow up. Not bcuz I told you my moniker, youll be mentioning it in my threads. I didn't even tell, rather I told Iamsinz, pls behav
Sorry Bro

no vex
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by SULTANALAUDDIN: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin

You killed it, you shouldn't have displayed the receipt.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by tallskinnyperv(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

What an expensive joke which I don't like.
noted...wunt apen again..have a nice evening... By d way..nice boobs at dp
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by jamariwolf2(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Sorry Bro

no vex
bro?
Imma lady!
Anyway, don't worry. I ain't angry with you. Na my guy you be na, 1 love.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
jamariwolf2:
bro?
Imma lady!
Anyway, don't worry. I ain't angry with you. Na my guy you be na, 1 love.
cool

Have a blessed night

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.