Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (17679 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by gabi101(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jigba:

So, you dey reach this side grin

babe i da reach ooo,make i laugh small,...this guy da amaze me big time grin. or what do yoou think? but i don catch for few times sha for this side

Happy new year!
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:
Sorry Bro
no vex

cheesy so you know that bros abi shocked......

i heard manu wan sell fellani as e no sign new deal con sign batshuayi
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy
so you know that bros abi shocked......

i heard manu wan sell fellani as e no sign new deal con sign batshuayi
We will never ever sign Batman
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:
We will never ever sign Batman
cheesy
manu gonna sell or buy players before the window closes?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy

manu gonna sell or buy players before the window closes?
sure...Btw ur best player just left ur team
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

sure...Btw ur best player just left ur team

i knew you were gonna rub it in angry

its no biggie.....we're getting a better replacement soon in the midfield king "oga keita" cool
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

i knew you were gonna rub it in angry

its no biggie.....we're getting a better replacement soon in the midfield king "oga keita" cool
lol...keita to replace coutinho

even klopp will slap u for saying this
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

lol...keita to replace coutinho

even klopp will slap u for saying this

lol......dude coutinho's imminent departure was the reason klopp paid for keita down....

who wan replace coutinho if not keita (when he arrives)......
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

lol......dude coutinho's imminent departure was the reason klopp paid for keita down....

who wan replace coutinho if not keita (when he arrives)......
why didn't u go for Draxler

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
We had fun

I'm gonn be here Next time
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:
We had fun

I'm gonn be here Next time
Who did you see there ?did anyone die .. just asking o .
What beach was it ..
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

why didn't u go for Draxler

i dont know why klopp went for keita but personally i believe he made the right choice cos keita fast die and though i havent checked (draxler's speed) but i believe keita is faster plus bros can score goals

ehen i had a dream yday o

i saw manu lifting epl trophy this season after mancity suffered 8 games winless run sad
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
gabi101:

babe i da reach ooo,make i laugh small,...this guy da amaze me big time grin. or what do yoou think? but i don catch for few times sha for this side

Happy new year!

He's such a funny guy grin

I wish you the best smiley

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

i dont know why klopp went for keita but personally i believe he made the right choice cos keita fast die and though i havent checked (draxler's speed) but i believe keita is faster plus bros can score goals

ehen i had a dream yday o

i saw manu lifting epl trophy this season after mancity suffered 8 games winless run sad
Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy

which league is that Keita vying his trade for
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Who did you see there ?did anyone die .. just asking o .
What beach was it ..

I saw matured guys and I bless today for partying with these people

Elegishi was Lit

Wow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:

Joke of the century cheesy cheesy cheesy

which league is that Keita vying his trade for

lol....o ye prophet victor with little faith

dont worry the 8 games winless run starts on monday when we'll trash 3-1 cool

keita currently plays for leipzig abi na lepzieg in german bundes liga......the dude is good o.

u Should try watching his highlights
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:

I saw matured guys and I bless today for partying with these people

Elegishi was Lit

Wow
Pic nko ?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

lol....o ye prophet victor with little faith

dont worry the 8 games winless run starts on monday when we'll trash 3-1 cool

keita currently plays for leipzig abi na lepzieg in german bundes liga......the dude is good o.

u Should try watching his highlights
naso we take watch highlights of sturridge
where's he now cheesy cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
But why are they all mad right now

This Uber driver too slow for my liking
I hate slow riders
I like it fast.

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by CaptainGOOD: 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
thanks luv.

kiss
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
nezzar:
naso we take watch highlights of sturridge where's he now cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy he dey dere dey recover na tongue..........very soon he'll be back to his best

wetin lingard chop this season undecided.....dude wan dey form drogba o
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by nezzar: 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy
he dey dere dey recover na tongue..........very soon he'll be back to his best

wetin lingard chop this season undecided.....dude wan dey form drogba o
lol.....Linagrd has scored 8 goals since the start of December oo
I think his new gf is the secret behind his form cool

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
see the local place where this local boy trekked to for shopping.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by ExoticDray(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
rafhell:
see the local place where this local boy trekked to for shopping.
grin grin grin grin
Stop spreading falsehood , poor man

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
adelacuna:
Am sure this guy never see life, come see your mate the ball on the Island, you are here flaunting drink that is not upto 15k. coolAm sure this guy never see life, come see your mate the ball on the Island, you are here flaunting drink that is not upto 15k.

Leave the mumu make he dey embarrass himself. I am not bragging oo abeg. My guy spent times (x)100 of that in one night on the mainland ooo. Not even Island..

Oga fit try am??. I guess that's why he balls in his house and flaunt them on Nairaland. Lol

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
coolh3ad:

Leave the mumu make he dey embarrass himself. I am not bragging oo abeg. My guy spent times (x)100 of that in one night on the mainland ooo. Not even Island..

Oga fit try am??. I guess that's why he balls in his house and flaunt them on Nairaland. Lol

Your guy and not you broke ass

4 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 12:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Your guy and not you broke ass

Ohhh. Seems like I hit a nerve.. lol. Dude don't you think?. I have a very close friend that spent a million plus in one night when we were balling and you feel I am a "broke ass"??. Really? . Is that how your thinking faculty is very low??.

Well, I won't exchange words with you for now until you stop using N100 condoms to bleep your dirty smelly bitche.s... Quote me again at your own Peril dude ...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Pic nko ?

Stop asking questions jare! Why didn't you come? You just made me drink lipsrsealed for nothing! Mschteeeeeew! angry angry angry angry
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by DaddyKross: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Who did you see there ? did anyone die .. just asking o .
What beach was it ..

Such a stupid question. Were you expecting someone to die ? How negative can people be. Bullshit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Dollarship(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2018
How much is 13k Air fault you fall my hands o big time
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by sirxbit(m): 12:36am On Jan 07, 2018
With d power giving to me by *****
I nearby declare you(airforce1) as nairaland husspuppy( broke one sha)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.