Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (17680 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Hello bro, I did as u instructed and also checked the price, the starting price goes for $1295, using a moderate exchange rate of 300 to a dollar that is abt 388k wristwatch..That's quite pricey...Hence, I decided to bring forth my challenge hoping u can help solve it by God's grace..would be glad if u can help with some 5k..I need it to return bk to school(school resumes 2moro) and also get some foodstuffs...I would appreciate in no small amount if u can help sir..thanks in anticipation..

I would have helped but going through your profile, I can see you are not an active member of the forum......
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beautiful is d only thing i can say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Berlyn1(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

I don reply guy
allo cool
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Deathlezz: 4:03am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

Until you get more expensive condoms, show us the receipt and stop using N100 condoms on your smelly bitche.s. Let me give you something to do.

Go to www.Google.com
Input the serial number 27C 115 0609
Go to my profile picture and zoom in closely to my wristwatch
Go back to the searched page on Google
Compare and check for the price
Then you can shut the Bleep up and think of your life broke ass scumbag

We are no match dude. You suppose dey hide your face when listening to Davido's "FIA" pinhead..
I did visit your profile page to see your super expensive wristwatch and I zoomed in on your profile picture only for the picture to blur out leaving the watch indistinct.

How can your wrist watch be so much more expensive than your phone?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2018
Deathlezz:
I did visit your profile page to see your super expensive wristwatch and I zoomed in on your profile picture only for the picture to blur out leaving the watch indistinct.

I wonder why he didn't just upload a pic with the watch in his hand. Lol

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Pat081: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2018
micolaj:
But the location on the receipt says AGEGE ... grin grin grin
So u can nt buy something in AGEGE n take it to another place again or wc law says u should take it arund d place u gt it
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2018
Berlyn1:
allo cool

Hi dear, how are you smiley smiley
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2018
Deathlezz:

I am not comparing but Why does Otedola still have small Nokia phones?...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 8:12am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:
I wonder why he didn't just upload a pic with the watch in his hand. Lol

If you want me take a picture of just the wristwatch and upload now, I sure can but why should I?. If I do not have the wristwatch, how did I get the serial number??.
Please not on a Monday morning. Please
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

If you want me take a picture of just the wristwatch and upload now, I sure can but why should I?. If I do not have the wristwatch, how did I get the serial number??.
Please not on a Monday morning. Please
i'm sure you don't know what the serial number reveal when searched on Google. It revealed not one wrist watch, but several...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:
i'm sure you don't know what the serial number reveal when searched on Google. I revealed not one wrist watch, but I several...

So?...I am not gonna snap the wristwatch, upload/flaunt it on nairaland just to convince you or anyone. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 8:55am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

So?...I am not gonna snap the wristwatch, upload/flaunt it on nairaland just to convince you or anyone. Have a wonderful day ahead.
you're not going to do that, yet you used your fingers to type the serial number just to inflate your low self esteem just because you want to feel fly.

Deathlezz. We have another one. Airforce1. See pesin wey dey beef you oh. Lol.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:
you're not going to do that, yet you used your fingers to type the serial number just to inflate your low self esteem just because you want to feel fly.

Deathlezz. We have another one. Airforce1. See pesin wey dey beef you oh. Lol.

Mister man. What are you talking about?. Dem send you to me?. Did I quote you and ask you to Google the serial number?. I asked Airforce1to Google it not you so what's your business. I don even forget about the issue. Why not face your front, mind your business and stop being a busybody on a Monday morning? . If you I can't afford the wristwatch, good for you. After all no be animals or robots dey buy am wear.

I will act like this conversation didn't take place. If you like quote me again. I will ignore you. I got better things to do on a Monday morning than exchange words. Have a wonderful day ahead.

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

Mister man. What are you talking about?. Dem send you to me?. Did I quote you and ask you to Google the serial number?. I asked Airforce1to Google it not you so what's your business. I don even forget about the issue. Why not face your front, mind your business and stop being a busybody on a Monday morning? . If you I can't afford the wristwatch, good for you. After all no be animals or robots dey buy am wear.

I will act like this conversation didn't take place. If you like quote me again. I will ignore you. I got better things to do on a Monday morning than exchange words. Have a wonderful day ahead.
Oh shut up and stop barking like a dog in heat. tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:
Oh shut up and stop barking like a dog in heat. tongue tongue.

Have a wonderful day ahead....
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Deathlezz: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

I am not comparing but Why does Otedola still have small Nokia phones?...
so many reasons; he’s elected to remain private to keep his transactions secured

He may also —as an older generation— didn’t adapt to all the modern computerization of phones.

You on the other hand crave recognition and use social media to the fullest (even having your true picture as your profile pic up there). So it doesn’t make sense.

The comparison you just gave are not parallel but an evasive subterfuge to wiggle your way out of inconsistency.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Deathlezz:
so many reasons; he’s elected to remain private given to keeps his transactions secured

He may also —as an older generation— didn’t adapt to all the modern computerization of phones.

You on the other hand crave recognition and use social media to the fullest (even having your true picture as your profile pic up there). So it doesn’t make sense.

The comparison you just didn’t are not parallel but and evasive subterfuge to wiggle your way out of inconsistency.

Thanks. I appreciate. Its your opinion. Have a wonderful day ahead...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 9:17am On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

Have a wonderful day ahead....
piss off.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Deathlezz: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:

Deathl ezz. We have another one. Airforce1. See pesin wey dey beef you oh. Lol.
morning, bro. Still having a pseudo-holiday, man.

I was leafing through the pages early this mornin watching airforce absorbing all the invectives hurled at him but that dude caught my attention because, in trying to disparage airforce1 , he became another airforce but with a much thinner skin and zero sense of humour.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Deathlezz:
morning, bro. Still having a pseudo-holiday, man.

I was leafing through the pages early this mornin watching airforce absorbing all the invectives hurled at him but that dude caught my attention because, in trying to disparage airforce1 , he became another airforce but with a much thinner skin and zero sense of humour.

dude is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Good morning.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Deathlezz: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2018
AHCB:
i'm sure you don't know what the serial number reveal when searched on Google. It revealed not one wrist watch, but several...
when I typed that serial number into google search field , it even turned out female Versace watches grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2018
Laughing from the sideline cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AHCB: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2018
Deathlezz:
when I typed that serial number into google search field , it even turned out female Versace watches grin
lmao. The dude inadvertently shot himself in the leg. What a lost case. Kai! Forming posh when he's a bush man. Lmao.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by futurebillgate(m): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
coolh3ad:

good evenning sir i hve a problem
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by FieldMarshalll(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Airforce1:

I got stop entering Ftrebirth car next time

He speeds too much and I never spend many years for my life . grin

Soo you don't own an automobile.
Not even one.... man... msg

See his mouth as he dey talk say person dey speed, no b human being like you and he get mob.
Btw I don't know why any sane person will fratenize with a broke noise maker... dosent add up. Broke people are silent but your CASE IS DIFFERENT. ..lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
FieldMarshalll:

Soo you don't own an automobile.
Not even one.... man... msg

See his mouth as he dey talk say person dey speed, no b human being like you and he get mob.
Btw I don't know why any sane person will fratenize with a broke noise maker... dosent add up. Broke people are silent but your CASE IS DIFFERENT. ..lol

Honestly , I don't know how to drive .

I took a Taxi to Elegushi and I was about taking a Taxi back home till Ftrebirth offered to drop me off .

That I decided not to buy a car no make me broke.

I could own millions in a account and still feel it's not yet time to buy a car, you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by RSVP: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Hello bro, I did as u instructed and also checked the price, the starting price goes for $1295, using a moderate exchange rate of 300 to a dollar that is abt 388k wristwatch..That's quite pricey...Hence, I decided to bring forth my challenge hoping u can help solve it by God's grace..would be glad if u can help with some 5k..I need it to return bk to school(school resumes 2moro) and also get some foodstuffs...I would appreciate in no small amount if u can help sir..thanks in anticipation..

Someone cannot brag in peace?

Mod: I have feelings na u be dis guy
...#JustAsking undecided

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Reex12(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.