Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (17682 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
ruggedised:

a dropout student you mean
Well ...

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
SpareNo1:
I'm sorry to jump in, but why do I need to pay more for a drink I can get 30x cheaper with same quality in a super market?

That statement doesn't confirm how rich you are. It only confirmed your foolishness and stupidity. #NoOffence

Please face front oga. Nobody call you join...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Please face front oga. Nobody call you join...
Weak huh? Stay humble bro. Just do you and let people do them.

Stay blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Serial48:

Oga abeg leave this guy na, after a failed music career, he's been trying hard to impress his nairaland demons the ones that bow to every of his show offs.. An idiot will only beat you with experience bro are you an idiot too?

He feels he can talk na. I know he is an idiot. Just wanted to make him know we are not mates at all in everything. .
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2018
SpareNo1:
Weak huh? Stay humble bro. Just do you and let people do them.

Stay blessed

Tell that to people that flaunt wealth in that way on social media. I don't do that. All I am saying is why flaunt wines you bought at cheap prices in a store and feel fly??. Do you show receipts and things you buy on Nairaland for us to see?

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Tell that to people that flaunt wealth in that way on social media. I don't do that. All I am saying is why flaunt wines you bought at cheap prices in a store and feel fly??. Do you show receipts and things you buy on Nairaland for us to see?
All is well bro

Have a great day
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

We will never ever sign Batman grin

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy
so you know that bros abi shocked......

i heard manu wan sell fellani as e no sign new deal con sign batshuayi
grin

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

i knew you were gonna rub it in angry

its no biggie.....we're getting a better replacement [/b]soon in the midfield king "oga keita" cool
[b][b]Coutinho to Keita"Are you mad, and you believe what you're saying"(in lasisielenu's voice) grin grin grin.

You just bought another Bakayoko and you think say you don buy a better player . Same way Conte buy Bakayoko and blv say na upgrade for Matic/b]
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Tell that to people that flaunt wealth in that way on social media. I don't do that. All I am saying is why flaunt wines you [b]bought at cheap prices in a store [/b]and feel fly??. Do you show receipts and things you buy on Nairaland for us to see?

Those receipts look like a store receipt to you ?

Which store gives receipts as that ?

Guy swerve jor grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
grin

boss mi g'morning o

today's morning quote/headline: chelsea outcast diego costa scored back to back goals in 2 games for athletico.........chelsea new boy and hero morata misses 3 clear chances in match against arsenal

how chelshit fans react....

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 11:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Those receipts look like a store receipt to you ?

Which store gives receipts as that ?

Guy swerve jor grin

See where you come finally fall your hand. You paid with the POS terminal. Right? . So stores in your area don't use that or you bought those stuff at "Diamond Bank" or no be you even get the receipt sef... Na wa oooo

3 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 11:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
[b]Coutinho to Keita"Are you mad, and you believe what you're saying"(in lasisielenu's voice) grin grin grin.

You just bought another Bakayoko and you think say you don buy a better player . Same way Conte buy Bakayoko and blv say na upgrade for Matic/b]

cheesy
same way they said firmino wasnt a good replacement for suarez and salah wasnt an ideal signing undecided

oga chelshit and conte no be kop and klopp o

una like to buy good player com turn am to flop con later sell am to club wey e go con do well

just watch out 4 keita wen he comer next summeq
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Serial48(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

He feels he can talk na. I know he is an idiot. Just wanted to make him know we are not mates at all in everything. .

Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Pidginwhisper: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy
same way they said firmino wasnt a good replacement for suarez and salah wasnt an ideal signing undecided

oga chelshit and conte no be kop and klopp o

una like to buy good player com turn am to flop con later sell am to club wey e go con do well

just watch out 4 keita wen he comer next summeq
Firmino to Suarez?? And you blv what you're saying? grin grin has firmino been able to replicate what Suarez did at Liverpool?? undecided

Chelshit abi. Abeg when be the last time you sniff trophy..You dey always walk alone trophy-less Hehehe! Pele grin grin

Say I buy good player and sell am no be your concern, as e no affect my team and still dey carry trophy grin grin

75M defender!! Haba! Klopp wants to be unfortunate ni grin

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by richythePH(f): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Firmino to Suarez?? And you blv what you're saying? grin grin has firmino been able to replicate what Suarez did at Liverpool?? undecided

Chelshit abi. Abeg when be the last time you sniff trophy..You dey always walk alone trophy-less Hehehe! Pele grin grin

Say I buy good player and sell am no be your concern, as e no affect my team and still dey carry trophy grin grin

75M defender!! Haba! Klopp wants to be unfortunate ni grin

no but he's getting there tongue

e no concern me but e don too much na undecided
de bruyne
salah
torres (na this one even worse pass.......una buy am good con turn to complete flop)
costa
oscar etc.....

75m "defender" wey score his debut..........and trophyless u say abi

u forget say we still dey FA cup and our own cup "the championr league" abi
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by FTrebirth(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Gee cheesy

i hope you guys got home early? there were too many people stranded last night like WTF!
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
FTrebirth:

i hope you guys got home early? there were too many people stranded last night like WTF!
Yep

Got home around 10

Thanks for yesterday man ..
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by DaddyKross: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
FTrebirth:

FT wey wan kill us with speed cheesy grin

Got home around 10 too. Big ups to you man cheesy

Airforce1:

Yep

Got home around 10

Thanks for yesterday man ..

cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy
I got stop entering Ftrebirth car next time

He speeds too much and I never spend many years for my life . grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by FTrebirth(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyKross:

cheesy

o boy, you high yesterday o. dem say you forget your bus stop sef. grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by FTrebirth(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

I got stop entering Ftrebirths car next time

that means you can't travel long distance with me and you can't ride with lezz. if you think my speed is much then i don't know what you'd say if you see lezz driving.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
FTrebirth:

that means you can't travel long distance with me and you can't ride with lezz. if you think my speed is much then i don't know what you'd say if you see lezz driving.
Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by alexmakaay(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:
Ok I'm less busy today so I will be at the beach party with a cute little always want to be around me .

So if you're game , meet me up lets down all this drinks together.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.

small boy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by DaddyKross: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
FTrebirth:

o boy, you high yesterday o. dem say you forget your bus stop sef. grin

Hahahahahahaha. Na small thing remain make dem carry me reach Mowe Ibafo, i just jump commot from the moving bus like Jet Li cheesy cheesy

Airforce1:

I got stop entering Ftrebirth car next time

Lmao
We don confirm the next date ooh. Easter shii
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Ok I just Pm'd you

Let me know when you reply .
replied!
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=DaddyKross post=63972953]

Hahahahahahaha. Na small thing remain make dem carry me reach Mowe Ibafo, i just jump commot from the moving bus like Jet Li cheesy cheesy

Lmao
We don confirm the next date ooh. Easter shii[/
quote]

Lets talk on phone

I just pm'd you
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by DaddyKross: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:
Lets talk on phone

I just pm'd you

Replied, bruh.

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by 6UEE: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lol, this guy is funny
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
DaddyKross:

Replied, bruh.
I don reply guy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
If u are rich then credit my account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.