Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos (17684 Views)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Adamawa Police Ban Beach Party, Threaten To Arrest Sponsors (pix) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 5:21am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Ohhh. Seems like I hit a nerve.. lol. Dude don't you think?. I have a very close friend that spent a million plus in one night when we were balling and you feel I am a "broke ass"??. Really? . Is that how your thinking faculty is very low??.

Well, I won't exchange words with you for now until you stop using N100 condoms to bleep your dirty smelly bitche.s... Quote me again at your own Peril dude ...

Stop explaining your brokeness to me and get out of my thread please.

Your papa get 13k to spend on.drinks ?

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Stop explaining your brokeness to me and get out of my thread please.

Your papa get 13k to spend on.drinks ?

Until you stop using N100 condom on your smelly bitche.s, I will have time to exchange words with you. We are no match dumbass
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Until you stop using N100 condom on your smelly bitche.s, I will have time to exchange words with you. We are no match dumbass

Please shut up
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Please shut up

Until you stop using N100 condom on your smelly bitche.s dude.....
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Until you stop using N100 condom on your smelly bitche.s dude.....
Keep talking Oloshi
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 8:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Keep talking Oloshi

Until you stop using N100 condom on your dirty bitche.s werey!!
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Until you stop using N100 condom on your dirty bitche.s werey!!

Lol pained nigga
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Caringguy:
Airforce1 if you're less busy pls pm me.

I wan show you something...
Ok I just Pm'd you

Let me know when you reply .
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by LarryBeryl(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2018
micolaj:
But the location on the receipt says AGEGE ... grin grin grin

So he should kill himself
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Cowbuoy: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by SIaye: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2018
jamariwolf2:
bro?
Imma lady!
Anyway, don't worry. I ain't angry with you. Na my guy you be na, 1 love.

Lady ke? Only yourself ni you fit decieve
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by barallanee(f): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Dis is a new year do wat makes u happy my dear...
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by AceDomino(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Shiooo
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol pained nigga

Until you get more expensive condoms, show us the receipt and stop using N100 condoms on your smelly bitche.s. Let me give you something to do.

Go to www.Google.com
Input the serial number 27C 115 0609
Go to my profile picture and zoom in closely to my wristwatch
Go back to the searched page on Google
Compare and check for the price
Then you can shut the Bleep up and think of your life broke ass scumbag

We are no match dude. You suppose dey hide your face when listening to Davido's "FIA" pinhead..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Until you get more expensive condoms, show us the receipt and stop using N100 condoms on your smelly bitche.s. Let me give you something to do.

Go to www.Google.com
Input the serial number 27C 115 0609
Go to my profile picture and zoom in closely to my wristwatch
Go back to the searched page on Google
Compare and check for the price
Then you can shut the Bleep up and think of your life broke ass scumbag

We are no match dude. You suppose dey hide your face when listening to Davido's "FIA" pinhead..

Empty vessel

Make your papa go Google search your useless page then come tell me about it ... cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:
Ok I'm less busy today so I will be at the beach party with a cute little always want to be around me .

So if you're game , meet me up lets down all this drinks together.

Too loaded to be empty
Too late to fail, Amen.

Too late to fail without a pack of DUREX?

oya goan get one

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Randy91:

Too late to fail without a pack of DUREX?

oya goan get one

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Empty vessel

Make your papa go Google search your useless page then come tell me about it ... cheesy cheesy

Do that na. Mumu. Why am I disturbing myself sef. Have u gotten the condoms yet?, can you upload the picture of the receipt for us to see?....abi na every month end you dey do shopping ni?

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Do that na. Mumu. Why am I disturbing myself sef. Have u gotten the condoms yet?, can you upload the picture of the receipt for us to see?....abi na every month end you dey do shopping ni?

Swerve jor
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by FTrebirth(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2018
airforce1. grin cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Swerve jor

Face front oga. Na you first ta si mi. I didn't quote u. Na you carry your busy body self come my side. Try buy expensive condoms and try uploading receipts of these wines when you buy them in a club and not at super markets or stores where anyone can get them at cheap prices. You hear?

2 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:16am On Jan 07, 2018
FTrebirth:
airforce1. grin cheesy

Gee cheesy
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Face front oga. Na you first ta si mi. I didn't quote u. Na you carry your busy body self come my side. Try buy expensive condoms and try uploading receipts of these wines when you buy them in a club and not at super markets or stores where anyone can get them at cheap prices. You hear?

Lol
Get behind me Satan

2 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol
Get behind me Satan

you're the real Satan who don't keep to his promised, I was thinking by now you would have delete your miserable monicker, but I was wrong. You have proven yourself to be a dog who goes back to it vomit.

Airforce1 you are so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by roundman: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2018
Mrbolt555:
This airforce1 guy u b mumu o. Must u show transaction receipt?SMH.
Na to complete the mumuness,the guy mumu I swear.
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by coolh3ad(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Lol
Get behind me Satan

Just do as I have told you. Okay?
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Lol
Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Just do as I have told you. Okay?

Comot, your watch na fake

We don't patronize fakeness.

I may not be all that rich as I'm still a student , but we still don't patronise fakeness so abeg , swerve

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Serial48(f): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

Oga abeg leave this guy na, after a failed music career, he's been trying hard to impress his nairaland demons the ones that bow to every of his show offs.. An idiot will only beat you with experience bro are you an idiot too?

1 Like

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
coolh3ad:

I'm sorry to jump in, but why do I need to pay more for a drink I can get 30x cheaper with same quality in a super market?

That statement doesn't confirm how rich you are. It only confirmed your foolishness and stupidity. #NoOffence

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Airforce1:

Comot, your watch na fake

We don't patronize fakeness.

I may not be all that rich as I'm still a student , but we still don't patronise fakeness so abeg , swerve

a dropout student you mean

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.