Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32891 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Dropie: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy 561 smiley she is just too cute
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:
Let me think.

A whole week under this kind condition tongue. Kissing, romancing and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue

Yes, my love. With you, I can stay there forever.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by shinarlaura(f): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, my love. With you, I can stay there forever.

Lol. That weather can cause havoc . Hope u get it wink cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by sinaj(f): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mrnakeina:
Ms. Sinaj, what do you think?
would love to.

M sure the size of my tummy wnt be d xme at d end of d holiday grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol. That weather can cause havoc . Hope u get it wink cheesy
True, but love will keep us warm.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

lool grin
dim oma grin

Nwuyem mara mma.. were have u been?

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by deeLima86(m): 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omo for this kain weather for one week, it has to be a good pick...oga explorer wait i dey come.

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Nwuyem mara mma.. were have u been?
angry
been in cage cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

angry
been in cage cry

Who is that stupid person that did that.. oh ye we always know him.. .He is an eeeeeeeediot.!

Sorrie nwayi mara mma... and i just gavr u a like.
Ur pic is dope. cool kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by MissOpe(f): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
That would be waleaimi
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
I would have spent it with my man but he is not a nairalander.

Who else will I call now?

Peterosky.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Who is that stupid person that did that.. oh ye we always know him.. .He is an eeeeeeeediot.!

Sorrie nwayi mara mma... and i just gavr u a like.
Ur pic is dope. cool kiss
lool..we all know him..

thanks kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyb:

you want to set them up?

The Shining...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by themonk(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
donnaD:

Dubai all the way.but truth be told i did not read the post.
Lol, how are you?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by armadeo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jacktheripper:
Explorer u sure say man go survive 1wk here??

If you like rap check put Jack the ripper vs Hannibal lecter on YouTube.

It's a lovely rap battle. Your moniker reminded me of it.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:

grin.... u want put triplet?

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by akashi01(m): 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dimples129:

Haven't you seen the movie, 'Cabin Fever' shocked

No... I'm out... I'm a city girl, I need my corner shop grin

Nah I haven't seen it..must be scary AF tho

I can take you to Paris..to get away from your parents
grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by CaptainGOOD: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Preshy561:

lool..we all know him..
thanks kiss

chai!!..U are just carrying future MBGBs with u.

I wil b the one to help u mould them tho. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
oyb:

you want to set them up?

this Stephen king horror film the shining cheesy na im u dey use as memecheesy.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Vivly

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dimples129:

Haven't you seen the movie, 'Cabin Fever' shocked

No... I'm out... I'm a city girl, I need my corner shop grin
all those horror films always gives a sinister perception about holidaying with ur loved one in the cabin or mountainscheesy.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Millz404(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:
Let me think.

A whole week under this kind condition tongue. Kissing, romancing and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
God... See as u fine... Abi na filter and the angle you position take snap
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
shinarlaura:
Let me think.

Maybe me
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by SIINXU: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rebirthforgoody grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:
all those horror films always gives a sinister perception about holidaying with ur loved one in the cabin or mountainscheesy.

Especially in America, out in the woods shocked

Nobody can hear you scream grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by marsoden: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Nikkypearl
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by HeWrites(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2018
sinaj:
lemme get my ghana must go bag ready cheesy

No need dear grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by dingbang(m): 3:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Death mission..sorry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by jaymichael(m): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Not interested, see mountain, snow, avalanche, snow storm etc. besides, I don't know any nairalander.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by deco22(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2018
This one that looks like where someone can die of hypothermia,snow has even covered the door.

Anyway if I was to choose it would be sinaj.

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 07, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Mariinee! grin Who are you gonna stay with?
LOL, no one. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by DeeFlask(m): 6:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Safarigirl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.