Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32892 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by iamgenius(m): 10:32am On Jan 07, 2018
chillychill:

Lol I No talk jare.. He knows himself wink
Tell us biko.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
lol but the guy hold bar na.
Sarcasm much? it's not all abt bar
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:
lool grin dim oma grin

operating 2 Monikers must stop this yr!!! grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by themonk(m): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2018
donnaD:

Am fyn sir.
You are, really.
I had exactly those glasses back then in the university, i was short sighted and couldn't see the blackboard. Are yours medicated?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chillychill(f): 10:35am On Jan 07, 2018
iamgenius:

Tell us biko.

Leave me o cheesy cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

You want to spend one week with me hahaha you are not serious ooooh.

wat makes u think DeadRat can't handle those crude oil factory u got grin grin grin

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by iamgenius(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2018
chillychill:

Leave me o cheesy cheesy
Afraid to mention the person. shocked undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Maybe lezz grin
Oh lord mi imagination going wild .... all that English will just ...... lipsrsealed

I knew it dat u r a Pu**y eater cheesy cheesy

O'Lawd save us frm karashikas this yr ooooo

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
MhizzAJ my princess kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Randy91:

I knew it dat u r a Pu**y eater cheesy cheesy

O'Lawd save us frm karashikas this yr ooooo

Wt does that mean

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Doctormarrvin: 11:31am On Jan 07, 2018
Mariinee:
LOL, no one. tongue
Oh cry..the countless number of hearts that'll break when they read your reply! It's okay guys,she just told me she was joking when she said "no one"
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Il call shinarlaura smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
SirMichael1:

Come on now, that can't be you on your dp undecided

Why you twisting your face embarassed

I might change that pic... I woke up to over 50pms 30 new followers, grin grin grin

I forgot this was nl grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Keketu(m): 11:36am On Jan 07, 2018
shinarlaura:
Keketu the love of ny life
Thank dear
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Wt does that mean

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Explorers(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bro, have you heard about steemit?

If no, PM me. I have a great offer for you

Really?

ok...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
All those their sterotypical horror filmscheesy.I dey always wonder why e be say anytime a babe is screaming in the woods its always that the babe being chased by the serial killer must be blonde with big boobscheesy.And the time the serial killer always strike na when the big booby blonde babe dey kpansh her boyfriend cheesy.same scenario in all the horror cabin moviescheesy.

Lefu... Yesterday you sold my market well... I may have to give you a huge cut from the Bride price grin grin grin cheesy

After your comment na my PM exploded cool 50+ pm's cry

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by richythePH(f): 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Why you twisting your face embarassed

I might change that pic... I woke up to over 50pms 30 new followers, grin grin grin

I forgot this was nl grin

you wouldn't dare angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Maybe lezz grin

Oh lord mi imagination going wild .... all that English will just ...... lipsrsealed

See this girl.... undecided

So you want to drag Lezz with me shocked

You imagining English speaking with him grin

I'm imagining lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:

you wouldn't dare angry

Watch me angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

See this girl.... undecided

So you want to drag Lezz with me shocked

You imagining English speaking with him grin

I'm imagining lipsrsealed
Lol we can share grin

He has actually stopped doing it .. Back in The day I used to run text can make u weak in the knees ..

How’s your weekend kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by akashi01(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Lefu... Yesterday you sold my market well... I may have to give you a huge cut from the Bride price grin grin grin cheesy

Seriously tho, so them gone steal you away from me? cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by richythePH(f): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Watch me angry

angry seriously you shouldn't......
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol we can share grin

He has actually stopped doing it .. Back in The day I used to run text can make u weak in the knees ..

How’s your weekend kiss

I can only share with you grin

My Weekend was weird, I worked Saturday, and I'm feeling somehow.
Otherwise, today is a new day so I'm excited for the week ahead.

So when do you end your self employed, holiday period grin

You are so lucky to decide for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
akashi01:

Seriously tho, so them gone steal you away from me? cry

cry cry cry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

I can only share with you grin

My Weekend was weird, I worked Saturday, and I'm feeling somehow.
Otherwise, today is a new day so I'm excited for the week ahead.

So when do you end your self employed, holiday period grin

You are so lucky to decide for yourself.
Really hate working weekends but aye .. bills gotta be paid wink
Yes I guess that’s the beauty of it ... but also no closing time cry

Back to work tomorrow ... hmmmmm it was fun while it lasted
Then I need to go to Nigerian embassy to get Visa next week if I get the time too . and I hate that place like a zoo gosh .. cry
Spending Easter there need a heatwave
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

wawuuuuu! shocked
50+ pms u say? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
wawuuuuu! shocked 50+ pms u say? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Get ready! Ayam going to somalia this year!grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Get ready! Ayam going to somalia this year!grin
Dimples dey UK na cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Martin0(m): 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Dimples dey UK na cheesy

Yeah I know!

Come let go to somalia!grin

But I dey fear ooo! I thought that used to be some war zone
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:

wawuuuuu! shocked
50+ pms u say? shocked shocked shocked shocked

See how your boys do grin grin grin

Happy Sunday, handsome kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chillychill(f): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamgenius:
Afraid to mention the person. shocked undecided

Ain't afraid I don't av to mention him before he nos himself. Moreover waz ur own seff mention ur own too. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.