Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32897 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

See how your boys do grin grin grin

Happy Sunday, handsome kiss
i notice since yesterday guys have been commenting how beautiful u arecheesy. Wondered why u never uploaded any of ur pix until nowcheesy.anyway expect more bombardment of ur pm boxcheesycheesy. I am doing fine this hot Sunday afternoon and is the afternoon hot over there, beautiful ?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Really hate working weekends but aye .. bills gotta be paid wink
Yes I guess that’s the beauty of it ... but also no closing time cry

Back to work tomorrow ... hmmmmm it was fun while it lasted
Then I need to go to Nigerian embassy to get Visa next week if I get the time too . and I hate that place like a zoo gosh .. cry
Spending Easter there need a heatwave

Yeah, the no closing time part is not a joke cry kiss

January, is an interesting month, come spring, party must begin and you will be in the Mother land grin grin grin
Come oo chat your perception @ the bolded... it's how ever you see it. Go there and just lean back and chill grin grin grin

Zoos are so much fun so I don't see the problem grin grin grin

2018 goals for me to Go Somalia for Autumn cool get my heatwave on and watch my very own zoo grin grin grin

UK is too quiet babe, so many people but it's dead here back home! Damn! I can't wait kiss kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by SirMichael1: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Why you twisting your face embarassed

I might change that pic... I woke up to over 50pms 30 new followers, grin grin grin

I forgot this was nl grin

OMG! Is that a feat or something now? undecided You're like what now? The most popular and most wanted girl on here?? shocked undecided Wow! That's an accomplishment. So how do you feel?? undecided smiley

It's not something to get yourself drooling over. I'd probably send you a pm too if I wanted a green card.

For a cute lady, your hairline seems to be receding embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by obonujoker(m): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
1 week with hibiscus76.... hmmmm
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i notice since yesterday guys have been commenting how beautiful u arecheesy. Wondered why u never uploaded any of ur pix until nowcheesy.anyway expect more bombardment of ur pm boxcheesycheesy. I am doing fine this hot Sunday afternoon and is the afternoon hot over there, beautiful ?

I guess the "beauty" is in the difference of cultures, normally, I'm a basic chick grin grin grin

I'm so jealousy you right now because it's freezing here angry

I went to the atm and my hands are on fire from freezing It just don't make no sense cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by iamgenius(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
chillychill:

Ain't afraid I don't av to mention him before he nos himself. Moreover waz ur own seff mention ur own too. grin cheesy
My own na LLIHCYLLICH, mention your own.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Yeah, the no closing time part is not a joke cry kiss

January, is an interesting month, come spring, party must begin and you will be in the Mother land grin grin grin
Come oo chat your perception @ the bolded... it's how ever you see it. Go there and just lean back and chill grin grin grin

Zoos are so much fun so I don't see the problem grin grin grin

2018 goals for me to Go Somalia for Autumn cool get my heatwave on and watch my very own zoo grin grin grin

UK is too quiet babe, so many people but it's dead here back home! Damn! I can't wait kiss kiss

Lol you can’t chill in there honestly dumps u have to step foot in there you will cry .... before have to wait 3 whole bloodckart months for Nigerian visa can u imagine ... thank God it’s back to normal
Will ask a friend that knows someone who works there that way it’s fast tracked I won’t wait long ... last time I was there the whole day ... sad

Yes Hun @ bolded lol trust me nothing beats being back with your own peeps .. get a tan ! Eat organic food , family and friends yh that’s the life ....
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
SirMichael1:

OMG! Is that a feat or something now? undecided You're like what now? The most popular and most wanted girl on here?? shocked undecided Wow! That's an accomplishment. So how do you feel?? undecided smiley

It's not something to get yourself drooling over. I'd probably send you a pm too if I wanted a green card.

Lol it’s burgandy card lol grin Michael
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chillychill(f): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamgenius:

My own na LLIHCYLLICH, mention your own.

Lmao... grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
SirMichael1:

Thank you for seeing me so clearly. My countrymen are known for a broad foreheads and my hair was wettish... but for a Somalian, my hairline is on point, I have baby hair too grin grin grin that picture didn't do it justice kiss

You sound a lil angry... No it's not a feat as such but it definitely makes a difference and it's one of the reasons why I don't use a Profile pic on nl.

Between bitter pricks, like you and the disturbance, in general it can be fruitless grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by iamgenius(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
chillychill:

Lmao... grin
grin grin U no mention him na.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Man's not hot grin grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by chillychill(f): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamgenius:
grin grin U no mention him na.

Nitori olohun iamgenius don't put words in my mouth... If u want to no him dm me ill give u his moniker
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Oh cry..the countless number of hearts that'll break when they read your reply! It's okay guys,she just told me she was joking when she said "no one"
Lmao grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Man's not hot grin grin grin
Lol Never Hot
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

I guess the "beauty" is in the difference of cultures, normally, I'm a basic chick grin grin grin

I'm so jealousy you right now because it's freezing here angry

I went to the atm and my hands are on fire from freezing It just don't make no sense cry cry

well it only gets cold here in the morning during this time but as cold as urs. Urs is like being inside a freezer cheesy.don't think i can withstand such coldcheesy.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by iamgenius(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
chillychill:

Nitori olohun iamgenius don't put words in my mouth... If u want to no him dm me ill give u his moniker
Oya, answer your dm. I hope it's not lala
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol Never Hot

I'm rubbing my bum on the heater, it's so cold

what you up to? grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
No one but the curvaceous Rokia2. Matter of fact i will buy the house and the mountain on which it sits and give her the keys and papers cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Lalas247(f): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

I'm rubbing my bum on the heater, it's so cold

what you up to? grin

Lol heard it was -29 degree In New York was like WTF shocked

About to inhale and nap kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by stainless239(f): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Calberian
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by bejeria101(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Explorers:

Lol..... u ehn?
Choi! Boss you don enter,hehehe
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

I like your style grin

Chat soon kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by eitsei(m): 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Toyeanlawlah , definitely
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by ades0la(f): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
My mum... tho she isn't a nairalander grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by donnaD(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
themonk:

You are, really.
I had exactly those glasses back then in the university, i was short sighted and couldn't see the blackboard. Are yours medicated?
Yeah medicated been using glasses it since primary one.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by SirMichael1: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Burgundy card? Wadaheck am I suppose to do with a debit card? Lala, what did you take today? embarassed
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Randy91:

wat makes u think DeadRat can't handle those crude oil factory u got grin grin grin

And what makes you think he can handle it
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by SirMichael1: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dimples129:

Thank you for seeing me so clearly. My countrymen are known for a broad foreheads and my hair was wettish... but for a Somalian, my hairline is on point, I have baby hair too grin grin grin that picture didn't do it justice kiss

You sound a lil angry... No it's not a feat as such but it definitely makes a difference and it's one of the reasons why I don't use a Profile pic on nl.

Between bitter pricks, like you and the disturbance, in general it can be fruitless grin

Phew, for a moment there I thought you're white but I clearly overestimated you due to your skin colour and probably your receding hairline too.

Broad forehead? Again, that's a national distinctive feat! undecided

So you're generally an 'everyday' Somalian lady? If all Somalian have broad forehead, receding hairline and look like you, that goes to say your beauty is on the average and you definitely got over hyped on NL. Little wonder you never took it off (your dp) when the attention started trooping in. I get it, I really do. You don't get the eyes of many young men over there 'cause just like everyone one, you're an average. grin

grin grin grin (You see, I'm really not that angry after all grin)

They'll probably stop sending pm if they knew you're an African lady. You'd probably want to keep your country a secret.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
jamariwolf2:
no thanks.
Don't bother, I've tango with some1else wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.