Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44444 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Luukasz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why people think or become friend with an ex who is meant to be a thing of the past.
Stop brooding about your ex and put your life ahead, he's a thing of the past. As for your friend its best you walk away from such friendship cos it will definitely end up in resentment, hate and even more betrayals

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Laple0541(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why are you still bothering yourself? Afterall na your EX boyfriend, live them make them enjoy themselves I beg.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by HiddenManna(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Geez...

Some comments here are so rude, inhumane and childish.

It's like an article I read on Thisday newspaper when the columnist compared a foreign comment thread with that of Nigerians where you'd see different, various and hilarious comment of life (pathetic).

However, to the OP... I guess you should forget about it since you now even call him 'ex.' I've tasted love and found that no man can love or cherish you like the way Jesus does.

Oh my God! Jesus the lover of my soul.... When I knew him, I felt pained why I'd love man more than him(my creator).

Although, get yourself a new hubby(Jesus the Christ). He'd introduce you to someone better than the former.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

Wao....hmmm... This must be painful for sure ...but before I give my best most matured candid advice I need to be sure this isn't lifted from some where or only wood script though it does happen

So did this really happen to you?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by CornFooPanda(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

As he take collect him share from you too, abi? Your own worst pass self cos u murder unborn child because of the 'heart shredder'. Go deliverance else jugdments awaits you.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
D
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
FrancisDozie:
You said he's your ex boyfriend, what other advice do you need because he's marrying your friend.

You indirectly telling us, that if a university denied one an admission and he opts for another that accept, he or she has done something bad.

You really need to grow up @ Green.

Please don't be mean.....clearly she is hurt and any right thinking person will understand why or how ?
If you won't advise no issue bug please don't insult her

5 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Chikita66:
But why the thing dey pain you?

No be ex again, forget him matter, he is not meant for you, maybe he is meant for her instead, no go put sand sand for her garri. There is a man for every woman.

So you will be excited if your close friend is getting married to a man you dated and had an abortion for?
It is because of people like you they created sex dolls.

9 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
CornFooPanda:
As he take collect him share from you too, abi? Your own worst pass self cos u murder unborn child because of the 'heart shredder'. Go deliverance else jugdments awaits you.

You need the deliverance from being myopic and judgemental.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

But how can he dump her just within minutes of your posting this ?
Any way ....I hope you have learnt your lesson
No matter what she says or does be extremely careful of her ,extremely, madam .....shebi you see thst word,"extreme"
Don't ever discuss your personal issues with her be it your job,business,family ..any thing .keep away from her ..in fact those that you have as common friends be mindful of what they know of you

If she had married him ,shebi she Go dey apologise?that lady is waiting in the wings to destroy you.mdont give her room
Don't just assume na only her many are like her ..take kia dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by snipernigga(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Candidly, the blood of those aborted children cries against you like the blood of Abel. Go for DELIVERANCE. grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by chalsixtus(m): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Mtcheww smelly thread guy dy on him own una go add am for Facebook

What did you want him to do with your bestie before you led her to adding him on fb ? Become her grand father
He did what he does best you are here condemning

Yanga dy sleep trouble go wake am
You and your bestie are same

8 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by tytunji29(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

if this story is genuine den ur friend as nt done anytin bad.......u alone fulfill ur destiny by bringing Dem togeda

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
DukeNija:

So you will be excited if your close friend is getting married to a man you dated and had an abortion for?
Well at least am not stupid enough to get pregnant for a man that is not my husband.

She brought it upon herself, so she should bear the consequences.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by dodorima(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

you are not telling us the truth, stop using these words to console urself d deeds have been done already move on my dear, come March de will still marry

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by sholay2011(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow @ the comments on this thread. I wonder if they will be the same if gender roles were reversed. And this may not necessarily be of jealousy like many are screaming here but breach of trust. I mean (according to OP), they had been friends for 17 years.

No blame on the guy because he is an ex and both parties should have moved on but the "best friend" should have applied common sense naa. Or was the guy the first person to ever woo the so called best friend ni?

True friendship means nothing to people, alas.

7 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by vicostyles(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lwkmd. Werey grin
ArchangeLucifer:
Get a rope - a very strong one.

Tie it to a well.

Make sure its secured.

Wrap the noose around your neck.

Now scream "BUHARI!!!" & jump into the well.

You wont drown, I promise.

Thank me later...

...oh wait!
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Emekus92(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:

U mess up big time by letting ur frnd to chat with him. As it stands now let them be. move on with ur life after all he has no respect 4 u. And I don't see him changing anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by delishpot: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
DukeNija:

It surprises me sha. A guy would hardly date his best friend's ex. If he does, it would weaken his relationship with his best friend. I wonder why women don't view it that way. How can they remain friends when at night they will use her for pillow talks. No one can ever be comfortable in that position.

Bia OP, your friend messed up. Do not confuse in her again. But Sha, do not rejoice over her lost juice. I am sure she is sad enough as it is.

3 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
The stupid friend was desperate to get married this year. Na thunder go fire am. Idiot
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Michelle55:
sorry about that.. he's your Ex and whatever he does shouldn't be of concern to you, wish them well and move on. your own will definitely come your way and when he does be mindful of the kinda friends you keep cos the so-called best friends ain't smiling.. I know it's gonna hurt you that your best friend did that to you but sweetheart that's life for you.. free your heart from every hurt and pains, be happy and enjoy the undiluted love that 2018 brings.
there is nothing to be mindful of there... Like you said an ex is past... She obviously didn't want d guy back otherwise I'm sure the guy still wanted tins to work out with both if them. She shud stop making her bestie look bad she did nothing wrong.. Some ladies are just like dat using their hand to drive their husband's and here you are telling her that her own will come... Face reality my dear only chop and clean mouth are coming for you now. You friend did the right thing by following her heart. Learn your lesson and stop blaming her for your issues.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by demo4ril97(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:

But, sex doll will never betray each other.

Pchat me for sex dolls for your boo at cheap rate
am telin u bro, #OurMumuDonDo
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by DukeNija(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
delishpot:

It surprises me sha. A guy would hardly date his best friend's ex. If he does, it would weaken his relationship with his best friend. I wonder why women don't view it that way. How can they remain friends when at night they will use her for pillow talks. No one can ever be comfortable in that position.

Bia OP, your friend messed up. Do not confuse in her again. But Sha, do not rejoice over her lost juice. I am sure she is sad enough as it is.

God will punish that useless friend. I’m so pissed. You want to marry a man who hurt your best friend so much and make her miserable forever? Isn’t that the worst form of betrayal? Karma came on time.

4 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by stanliwise(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
alexialin:
A good guy with conscience will jump and pass.
A girl that could go a long way to abort.

C'mon a guy with conscience deserve a girl with conscience too!!

Anyway what am I saying sef. lemme come and be going
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
sholay2011:
Wow @ the comments on this thread. I wonder if they will be the same if gender roles were reversed. And this may not necessarily be of jealousy like many are screaming here but breach of trust. I mean (according to OP), they had been friends for 17 years.

No blame on the guy because he is an ex and both parties should have moved on but the "best friend" should have applied common sense naa. Or was the guy the first person to ever woo the so called best friend ni?
are you an enemy of progress whats common sense in marry a friends ex.. Moreover she parted ways with him d guy Neva gave up on them she did.. Therefore she has absolutely no right to say shit
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by wane01(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shift jare..... Were u not there when your friend started everything Why didn't you talk then... Mtchew
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by smith666999(m): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
you can volunteer your self as a SexDoll now
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Hosywhite(f): 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Forget about them and move on with your life..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Mrkumareze(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Never be a temptation to what you still value. You allowed your girl to be a temptation and your ex as a good guy like me, he understood the best way to overcome a temptation is to become a victim.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by CornFooPanda(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
DukeNija:

You need the deliverance from being myopic and judgemental.
Your problem is you read without understand.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:

grow up, shit happens, get a life for yourself, move on for farther advice 2aca101a added me up
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:

grow up, shit happens, get a life for yourself, move on for farther advice 2aca101a added me up, can't chat openly here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.