Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44448 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by mixter(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

I'm actually speechless. It just doesn't feel right. But make I mind my business.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by KanwuliaExtra: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

When you were phocking him, you did not know he was a “heart-shredder”? grin
You are calling “your friend” a brainless-idiot”? shocked
Ha! Please, LOOK IN THE MIRROR.
Na so e pain you reach?
Instead of you to go and face your life.
Now, he is free to impregnate you till you die on an abortion table. kiss

See as one yeye BLOKOS dey take una play ball? embarassed

When the next gigolo comes along, I hope he impregnates both of you and you BOTH can give birth to FULL-BLOWN AIDS. kiss

*fake tori from an attention-seeker*

NASTY GURRRLZ aka DESPERADO BYTCHEEZ ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH NO IOTA OF SELF-RESPECT!

Twa!!!!
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

I think two things are involved...

1. Story is false

2. Your update is to find consolation as you knew they did nothing wrong (that's if story was true).

Well, your friend did absolutely nothing as per going out with your ex.

In general, why do we ladies found it hard to move on past Ex issues?

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 18, 2018
roarik:
women b betraying eachother since 1902....move on baby
Hello gorgeous, where are you from?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Azam101: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
You av nothing to be angry about! ex belongs to past n history move on lady.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by bekpo(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

This is face saving! At what point did u get d update? Is it after u must have given to us the initial info for advised that she showed up wid d info for update? Or is it that the breakup happened before u came here for advice? If this is so why did not u include it in the body of the message and not bring it as update. My dear, grow up and leave d both of them in peace. If u could not corp with ur ex bc of his attitude, some body else in ur best friend can cope and have accepted him for who he is, why drink panadol for their head?

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by SIaye: 12:13am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=alexialin post=64284446][/quote]

Wow you know all the tricks of players, Be like that your bobo when carry you go meet him family use that tactics tale access your pussy sharp sharp. Choi, remember when you want to reply with insult, you said it not me, so you would be insulting your self *cheers* mate.

Chop and clean mouth.

grin

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by omaigala12(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

In other Words the guy chop YOU and your brainless idiot friend waka CHAPMAN

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by egeoffery: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Your friend believes you do not treasure what you have and she cannot let go of what she seems to like in him ...Marriage might change him from his chronic womanizing habit which you do not see it possible..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by eenai(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Sharrrap! How can you be standing in the door post refusing to enter and also stopping other from entering. Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by omaigala12(m): 12:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!]

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Malawian(m): 12:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Why do girls say they did abortion for a guy? please, you did abortion for yourself. It was within your power to carry and bear the child.

That said,why do you feel "betrayed"? Is it that your friend is getting married to your Ex, or that you are yet to get married yourself? Would you have married that Ex of yours?

Anyways for guys on this thread, never accept to do abortion for any girl because you have no idea if you are actually responsible for it. Trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by francesawesome(f): 12:23am On Jan 18, 2018
That your friend isn't loyal to you at all.Though betrayal is a common thing this days. I know it hurts but you have to forget everything and move all. But I blame you in particular. I believe is joblessness that made you and your friend to start searching for ex lovers. I also know you made your friend to send the guy a friend request so that she can be your monitoring agent. My dear, you can't give a child candies and tell her not to lick it. Learn from your mistakes and move on. That reminds me, just try and be happy for them. Send them a congratulatory message. Bitterness, hatred and jealousy does lot of harm to the soul. You might be blocking your own Blessings if you decide to fight them. I wish you best of luck dear and don't be too hard on yourself. It might be destiny at work

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Okoyeebos: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Girls don't hear word. They are like fishes who follow each other into the fisherman's net.

There are different formats for girls. The OP's friend just fell for one.

Guys, if a girl wants commitment before sex, simply tell her something like "I'm looking at settling down soonest and I see you in my future". You go nack taya.

There are tons of others but I can't say them make dem no cast.

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

lol@ i aborted for him...Seeking sympathy whilst tendering ur story is pathetic but again it's typical African not women..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Sofiad1st: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

lobatan.
The girlfriend is such a cheap girl. What was she thinking that the guy would take her serious knowing she is his ex's best friend? Even if he changed, which is obviously not he would mess the both friends up coz they tried to play games with him hence the bigger trashing for the cheap friendship betraying girl. I hate such girls with passion always thinking they are smart. You no see another guy na your beztie cheating ex. Odeh undecided

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by francesawesome(f): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2018
delishpot:

It surprises me sha. A guy would hardly date his best friend's ex. If he does, it would weaken his relationship with his best friend. I wonder why women don't view it that way. How can they remain friends when at night they will use her for pillow talks. No one can ever be comfortable in that position.

Bia OP, your friend messed up. Do not confuse in her again. But Sha, do not rejoice over her lost juice. I am sure she is sad enough as it is.
Because some ladies are so desperate. Friendship means nothing to them. Loyalty is now a rare virtue embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by lonelygem(m): 12:52am On Jan 18, 2018
a Yoruba adage says 'won ni koo jee, o sope eegun ni, won ni ki o sonu, o sope eran wa lara eh' meaning.. you were asked to eat it, you said no! it's bonny, OK dispose it naw, you said no again, because there are small small meat around it. when you seat up and convince yourself about what you really want, we shall be waiting to offer you some helpful advice.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 18, 2018
SIaye:

Wow you know all the tricks of players, Be like that your bobo when carry you go meet him family use that tactics tale access your pussy sharp sharp. Choi, remember when you want to reply with insult, you said it not me, so you would be insulting your self *cheers* mate.

Chop and clean mouth.

grin

What's this one saying? undecided

Oh you thought we've split?

Lol

Keep waiting for us to split.

U dey find updating info, busybody.

Dey wait for us o. Monitoring spirit.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by readyornot: 1:34am On Jan 18, 2018
@Green, Take it or leave it.
Don't ever go match making people for the fun of it. It would have been better they did their transaction without you knowing than crying over split milk when you were the one who actually caused the split.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 18, 2018
grin

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Roseey0(f): 1:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Why are you vexed
You took a bold step
Why will anyone regret ever leaving a cheat?
Wish her the best with him, it's not like she didn't know the fire she was embracing.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Sike(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2018
E dey happen @OP
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Felixabel(m): 2:09am On Jan 18, 2018
My sister why are you jealous and crying, u break up with the guy because he's a chronic womanizer now ur girl friend said she likes him like that because another man's food is another person poison, for ur mind now make the guy nor marry because say the girl wen chose to marry him na ur girlfriend, my sister my only advice to u is to go and hug transformer, one lesson for life always learn to cherish what you have because if u loss it will be difficult to get it back
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by lovingyouhun: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

I wonder why people like hitting share unnecessarily. I'm sure they didn't even read your post, now this is a very big lesson to you, be mindful of friends in your next relationship and by God's grace you'l be the one to announce your wedding to her very soon
Note: why will you tell even allow her to send a request in the first place? Haven't you heard of cases where people depend on their friends to bring back peace to their relationship and they end up being the guys wife? They will go there, make things worse for you, make their bed and lie down there. she is smarter than you dear you try that with your future husband and he'll be gone for good. All this disloyal friend sef glad the guy if a real jerk, be her friend but DONT YOU EVER LET HER IN ON YOUR MAN AGAIN!!!

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by lovingyouhun: 2:32am On Jan 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Move on. You dropped him and she picked him. Finders keepers.

And he showed her the reason her friend ended the relationship with him, he went as far as introducing to both families just to get into her pant, the guy is a bad ads. The friend wanted to play fast were did it land her? Free punna, duck and go grin grin grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by tomdon(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2018
Bad belle
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by whatofyou: 2:45am On Jan 18, 2018
ArchangeLucifer:
Get a rope - a very strong one.

Tie it to a well.

Make sure its secured.

Wrap the noose around your neck.

Now scream "BUHARI!!!" & jump into the well.

You wont drown, I promise.

Thank me later...

...oh wait!

Ohhhh
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

You are so puerile
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
there's nothing wrong in that, big congrats to them .

They are no more together. No marriage anymore.

But OP's initial hurt means that people do not get over break up easily. Even a certified womanizer for that matter.

She's just a friend. Of which over 90% are fake anyway. So why expect anything else?

.....But wait o. Maybe this friend wants to hoodwink OP. They might still be together but wants to make OP believe otherwise. Quite possible. grin cheesy
Men ready to marry are few now. Lots of women will ignore many flaws and marry. After all even if he womanizers, he didn't chose anyone else to marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.