Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44443 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by jonadaft: 3:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

All this executive oloshos....
I pity the guys that will end up marrying all THESE LEFTOVERS ;(

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by eagleonearth(m): 3:32am On Jan 18, 2018
CornFooPanda:
As he take collect him share from you too, abi? Your own worst pass self cos u murder unborn child because of the 'heart shredder'. Go deliverance else jugdments awaits you.
some actions can never be undone and have certain consequences. What the op actually needs at the moment is Jesus so that life won't be so bitter eventually.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by alen4smith(m): 3:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

one man's meat..........?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by milliman(m): 3:49am On Jan 18, 2018
U fit still be second wife
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by onunwa21(m): 3:56am On Jan 18, 2018
Just wish them well!!!

Pray for ur turn!!!

Also learn to use ur head. Ok
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Babyurgly1(f): 4:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!u are not saying the truth. U just want to cover up because u thought that nairalanders will support u.

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Babyurgly1(f): 5:09am On Jan 18, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
Sorry Op, an old toy you don't fancy again...can't a friend use it peacefully?

You backed out because he's a womanizer; so please keep moving forward, don't look back else you turn to a salt.
grin
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Babyurgly1(f): 5:18am On Jan 18, 2018
AreaFada2:

They are no more together. No marriage anymore.

But OP's initial hurt means that people do not get over break up easily. Even a certified womanizer for that matter.

She's just a friend. Of which over 90% are fake anyway. So why expect anything else?

.....But wait o. Maybe this friend wants to hoodwink OP. They might still be together but wants to make OP believe otherwise. Quite possible. grin cheesy
Men ready to marry are few now. Lots of women will ignore many flaws and marry. After all even if he womanizers, he didn't chose anyone else to marry.
and u believed that they have broken up?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by pawesome(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

believe this at your own peril....
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by frozen70(f): 5:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Love is a game, once you are done with any lover of any kind it means it wasn't working out for both of you, forget about him and move in with your life because he too have moved on.
This guy is caring quite alright but a chronic womanzier so why are you bothering yourself, you deserve a man that will compliment what you want in a man, leave your friend to go ahead with the bad market she is pricing, she is going to embrace and confront heart aches from this guy unless she is desperate and doesn't mind that aspect of his womanizing. Show love to your self and look out for a guy that both of you will be faithful to.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by teamv: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

Birds of a feather flock together the guy go soon come chop you again

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by emmyreb(f): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2018
your friend is a big betrayal, just free your mind and enjoy.....watch out for the worst just scared your relationship with your friend can never be the same.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:02am On Jan 18, 2018
LET THEM GO AND MAKE ME YOUR FRIEND
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by vineyardfarms: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2018
FrancisDozie:
You said he's your ex boyfriend, what other advice do you need because he's marrying your friend.

You indirectly telling us, that if a university denied one an admission and he opts for another that accept, he or she has done something bad.

You really need to grow up @ Green.

YOU HAVE JUST BEING DELIVERED FROM TWO UNFRIENDLY FRIENDS AND POTENTIAL CAREER OF VIRUS. YOU OFFLOAD EVIL LOAD. PLEA FOR MERCY FOR THE ABORTION AND THANK GOD FOR HIS MERCY. YOU WILL HAVE A TESTIMONY

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by adetes: 6:13am On Jan 18, 2018
After abortion another man will marry u at d end no child, God save men

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by bewla(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One girl's thrash is another girl's treasure. Lobatan.

You expect her to say no because of you? Swerve.
Aye ni ka why u come tell her strong thing now sorry if she is in Lagos lagoon is a save sport
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by jaxxy(m): 6:48am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

U asked ur frnd to date ur ex and now ure vexing for her. Are u not d1 dat made her make a move on ur ex? She never did so b4 till u pushed her to d dog. Now u complain and laugh at her for being used?

My advice for u is ur ex will always cheat even if u leave him he doesnt seem to care about loosing u either which is wat worrries me. U cant change him so.if faithfulness is a big issue for u try dating sm1esle and 4get him
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by pennywys(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

okay, will you marry me?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Adanne9110(f): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
everyone is trying not to see the girl's point of view,,,,its not easy to see your dearest happy with who hurt your feelings,,,,the bestie has automatically declared herself an enemy to her,,,,in fact she is an ex-bestie,,,,,nne i feel for u but to be candid u never had a best friend in her,,,,love or no love there are other men for her to prey on not your guy,,,,,,shaa if na me,,,i go give them time before i strick,,,,in fact na their prophet go dey mention my name give them.....am not in for "vengeance is for the gods" statement,,,,people are saying its ur ex,,so?no one will say an ex left and he or she never felt hurt except your were not into the relationship,,,,,probably a side one,,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by gabinogem(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Adanne9110:
everyone is trying not to see the girl's point of view,,,,its not easy to see your dearest happy with who hurt your feelings,,,,the bestie has automatically declared herself an enemy to her,,,,in fact she is an ex-bestie,,,,,nne i feel for u but to be candid u never had a best friend in her,,,,love or no love there are other men for her to prey on not your guy,,,,,,shaa [/b]if na me,,,i go give them time before i strick,,,,in fact na their prophet go dey mention my name give them.....am not in for "vengeance is for the gods" statement[b],,,,people are saying its ur ex,,so?no one will say an ex left and he or she never felt hurt except your were not into the relationship,,,,,probably a side one,,,,
hmmm...after God, fear women.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Born2Breed(f): 7:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

Move on with your life but keep that friend of yours at arms length.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

Good riddance. They both complement each other. She will be weeping in no time.

I really dont know why you're upset. Can't you see the future? Who acted wise and who acted stupid, you or her ?(Proverb 27:12)
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by mranova(m): 7:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Women never learn... Don't expose your man to your friends. Many are envious of you and will capitalize on any crack to get what you have.

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by RichlyOBS(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2018
Live them alone

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2018
I hear
Chikita66:
Well at least am not stupid enough to get pregnant for a man that is not my husband.

She brought it upon herself, so she should bear the consequences.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Cannonleo(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

in my own opinion, since whatever your ex does still affects you emotionally, you should never had introduced your friend to you ex no matter what. Especially when his is a smooth operator. Trust me you dealt with your friend not her doing anything to you By giving her a bad nigga.

2 Likes

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Green222: 8:04am On Jan 18, 2018
@Adanne9110. God bless you.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Michelle55: 8:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

sweetie this is not nice, he's your ex and whatever he decides to do with your bestie shouldn't be of concern to you and it doesn't warrant you calling her names. I agree she offended you by dating your ex when she's supposed to be looking out for you as your bestie, but dear wish her well, forgive her and be nice to her. forgiveness is not something we do for others, it's something we do for ourselves to be able to move on and experience undiluted peace of mind. refrain from calling her names please..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Babyurgly1:
and u believed that they have broken up?
Did you read my post till the end?
Op seems to believe they have broken up though.
I was probably the first poster to doubt the break up story on this thread.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by ezychoco(f): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2018
shes not a good friend, stay away from her
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Codes151(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Lemme add mine!
Am sorry about how u feel.... and your plight.
You saw him as a chronic womanizer but your friend Sees a husband in him
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Michelle55: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2018
Safiaaa:
Honestly that's just the best advice. I never put anything before anyone. No one is to be trusted 100%
yes dear, it's always advisable to keep things neutral..don't expect much from anyone, else one would be disappointed. we all should be mindful of friends we trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.