Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44447 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by EOOJ(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=neyop85 post=64292266][/quote]

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by tahir01(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=alexialin post=64284446][/quote]Really? U need to take her home before u tap that ass? Asin who does that
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by SIaye: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2018
alexialin:

What's this one saying? undecided

Oh you thought we've split?

Keep waiting for us to split.

U dey find updating info, busybody.

Dey wait for us o. Monitoring spirit.

Hahaha @ monitoring spirit, you too funny

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 18, 2018
lovingyouhun:

And he showed her the reason her friend ended the relationship with him, he went as far as introducing to both families just to get into her pant, the guy is a bad ads. The friend wanted to play fast were did it land her? Free punna, duck and go grin grin grin
I didn't even read the story. Thank for the gist. Lolzz
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Matam(f): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2018
I understand because I also left my ex for similar reasons you gave for leaving yours. The guy is married and it hurts sometimes knowing that I could have been his wife. Don't see your friend as the enemy but ask yourself whether the guy is worth your love. You had a reason for leaving him so stick to that and don't bother about what he does with his life. Wish them well and move on.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Macgabe(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2018
Michelle55:
sorry about that.. he's your Ex and whatever he does shouldn't be of concern to you, wish them well and move on. your own will definitely come your way and when he does be mindful of the kinda friends you keep cos the so-called best friends ain't smiling.. I know it's gonna hurt you that your best friend did that to you but sweetheart that's life for you.. free your heart from every hurt and pains, be happy and enjoy the undiluted love that 2018 brings.

Hmmm.... its very obvious that she has moved on but her heart never moved on. I can relate with her and I am sure you know it's not easy judging from the fact that it's her girlfriend that's about to settle down with her ex. But all things being equal, it's best if she can just let go and let them get married in peace. Probably her trash is her friend's treasure but trust me, if the guy didn't change, she will also regret her action.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by admahd: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2018
just let it go if u want to find peace... Telling u from experience
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Michelle55: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
Macgabe:

Hmmm.... its very obvious that she has moved on but her heart never moved on. I can relate with her and I am sure you know it's not easy judging from the fact that it's her girlfriend that's about to settle down with her ex. But all things being equal, it's best if she can just let go and let them get married in peace. Probably her trash is her friend's treasure but trust me, if the guy didn't change, she will also regret her action.
I understand.. she just have to let go no matter how much it hurts her. the bestie was never her friend in the first place, she just used the opportunity to display her true character.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Jjaden: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
I understand why you feel betrayed but have you thought of the fact that you are the one that caused all this right from the beginning?.....the moment you told your girl friend about him and even searched him on facebook (including sending request and co)..That was the moment you made the greatest mistake but then again he is only you ex- right?...Atleast your friend was giving you updates almost all through her discussion with your ex and even told him to call you. To me, she is way better than most other girls out there.

Best advise - wish your girl friend all the best and your ex as well and move on. Its always good to be happy for people so that your blessings wont be hindered. Yours is coming!.

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Brains1990(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
U no well. What were u thinking when u connived with ur so-called frnd to send ur ex friend request. I think the hunter has become the hunted.

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by masks(m): 9:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Please Candid advise needed.

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Please I need Candid advise on her to handle this issue

pls Move on dear....I am sorry tosay this...but this is The fact..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

On the 8th Dec. 2017, I was gisting with my Best friend (we have been friends now for 17years) about a guy I dated for 7years. We parted ways because he was a chronic womanizer and was not ready to change. I have caught him on several occasions with other women in action; I have cried myself to sleep because of his actions and in-actions. His actions affected my grades while in school. my relationship with him was well known by his family and mine. The relationship almost caused me my life during an abortion I did for him; he never abandoned me, he was with me thru the ordeal. He is a loving fellow that can do anything for me and defend me anywhere. He can go Xtra miles to please me but that does not stop him from cheating on me. The emotional trauma was becoming too heavy for me to bear, I quite the relationship.

Back to my friend. On this particular day, we decided to search the guy on Facebook, we saw him and my friend sent a friend request. He accepted the request the same day and they started chatting. He requested for her mobile number which she gave to him and they started talking on the phone. The guy requested to meet with her during Xmas as we are all from the same locality. She agreed to the request even though she knew she will be traveling home. I was still in the picture of their discussion at this stage.

On the 22nd, my friend travel to spend the Xmas with her brother's family in the West while I traveled to our Hometown in the North Central. We constantly speak on the phone and she never mentioned her communications with my Ex again. Only for her to call me yesterday that she has changed her travel plans. She has traveled back home on the request of my Ex to meet him in our hometown; they have met and he has introduced her to his family and she has done same and both families accepted them. Their wedding has been fixed for March 2018. She said she has asked my EX to call me

She called this morning to asked if my Ex had called to inform me of his intentions to marry her. I said NO. She said my Ex said he does not have the courage to talk to me.

I feel betrayed by my friend's actions. I have a lot of friends that know my Ex and I and also know me and my Girl friend.

Sorry, your friend didn't betray you, you betrayed yourself.

She saw the potential in him which you couldn't see.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by efficiencie(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2018
Dear OP, you should be grateful to GOD that you let him go! However your error is in giving your body to a man prior to marriage...whoever you give your body to should be someone you trust and trust should be earned and not received as a gift. Very soon you best friend will join the club of heart broken women but note that your best friend simply made a choice and did not betray you in anyway!
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by dheilaw1(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
so? carry ur smelling mouth comot here my friend
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by BALLOSKI: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

this shows you gave a fake story to get attention.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by BALLOSKI: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2018
dheilaw1:
so? carry ur smelling mouth comot here my friend
grin grin una no de fear God for this forum.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Uptown7(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

Loosed girls... Smh
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 18, 2018
tahir01:
Really? U need to take her home before u tap that ass? Asin who does that

Someone like the op's ex.
The girlfirend of the op, must have told the ex while chyking her , but you were my best friend's bf sometime ago and you dumped her, how am I sure u wont do the same to me as well?
Then he will quickly think and will be like hmm, OK to show u, I don't want to just hit that spot and run, I would like you to meet my siblings and family this hols.
How about that?
Have never taken a girl home before. Mind you, u are the first and because I feel you are exactly what I need a woman to spend the rest of my life with.

All na lie!!!!!!!! grin

Then she falls hook, line and sinker. As the oyibos will say.

He introduces her to his siblings, knowing fully well his parents won't be at home during that period. She feels safe, on top the world and relinquishes her pusssyyy grin
While he chuckles to himself..

Guys sha! grin

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 11:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Exactly.Babe need not to feel betrayed.Sho gotta hope for what 2018 is bring to her life.GOOD air and pray for her own life partner.Marriage entails a lot of things.OP,plan and live a healthy and happy life abeg.Don't come and spoil things for her if it is what God has given to her to carry.
Michelle55:
sorry about that.. he's your Ex and whatever he does shouldn't be of concern to you, wish them well and move on. your own will definitely come your way and when he does be mindful of the kinda friends you keep cos the so-called best friends ain't smiling.. I know it's gonna hurt you that your best friend did that to you but sweetheart that's life for you.. free your heart from every hurt and pains, be happy and enjoy the undiluted love that 2018 brings.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by pazzini: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2018
What advice do you need ogbeni? From ur story, you have jilted d r/ship and now ur friend is the game. You have nothing to do concerning that. It's ur friend's choice, so let them be Biko!
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Omojudy: 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am still yet to wrap my brain about the reason why you told your friend to send your ex a Facebook request? Matters of the heart shouldn't be toyed with like this. In my opinion i will say it was you who did your friend bad by linking her up to someone who you knew was a sweet talking womanizer and could hurt her, which he eventually Did!
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by stonecoldcafe: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

Betrayed for what? You are done with the man abi didn't you just refer to him as ex. Why are women like this sef? I understand how pained you must be but you are over him. Whatever he decided to do with your friend or any other woman brought through your or someone else) is not your business. I'm sorry but you need to leave them alone. Whether he calls you or not, leave them alone. Wish you friend well. Your own will find you in due course.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Omojudy: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

I am still yet to wrap my brain about the reason why you told your friend to send your ex a Facebook request? Matters of the heart shouldn't be toyed with like this. In my opinion i will say it was you who did your friend bad by linking her up to someone who you knew was a sweet talking womanizer and could hurt her, which he eventually Did!

Also you could edit your initial post so people know at once what eventually happened.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Aleora(f): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

So?what do u want us to do about it..sister grow up this is 2018 biko

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by AceDomino(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
No vex

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by MMADE(m): 12:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Move on. Your future husband will come as well. Get ready to be the CHIEF bridesmaid.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by rhodalite: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

hmm, how can they meet within a month and be preparing for marriage, I mean they met during December and dey are already preparing for marriage. number two, he is ur ex so u at to let go since u guys are no longer together, says one of d things we used to tell u girls never involve in pre-marital sex if u don't have sex with him u would not at abort 4 him and d break up would not hurt so bad. moreover leave ur friend since d guy is a womanizer definitely he is still gonna cheat on your friend. just be strong and don't go and do something stupid.

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by yourstar: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Life most times takes turn we hardly expect and I quite understand how you feel.. any normal woman would feel jealous, betrayed and the thought of life not being fair but hei gal... "Ifeoma di niru" meaning the future holds better things ahead so move on.. be happy bcoz if it didn't happen for you it was never meant to be.. and all will work together for ur good if you stop being bitter.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by moregana: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
pretty16:

But to be Frank, your friend did nothing wrong. The guy is your ex. You obviously left him because you felt he wasn't good enough for you. One man's ex, is another man's treasure. Unless you still have feelings for the guy,. If he didn't marry you or your friend, he would obviously marry someone else. Let the past stay in the past. Don't hold any grudge.
thank u
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by joshrare(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

Now I get it......
The guy donated for you and your friend.......ok
He collect from you too na, imagine for 7years.
But God too gallant sha, one person bang that hole for 7 years and you gat nothing to be ashame of...Na wa

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by publicenemy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222:

its alright sweetheart. dont feel betrayed move on and cut ties with that lady you call your friend, she is immature. you left him for a reason. always remember that.

when you decide to move on from people for the right reasons never look back and never regret ur actions.... even if they become the reichest people in life tomorow. he doesnt love her, he is only doing this to get at you. trust me.

so chill dear.
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by masks(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
BALLOSKI:
this shows you gave a fake story to get attention.
Precisely, I wonder why people would just come here with super fiction of a story and make people waste their data commenting.... Green222 I hope you get punished for making me waste my data

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109