Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (44445 Views)

What Should Be The Proper Age Gap For A Man And Woman Planning Marriage? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-boyfriend / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by dayleke: 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Green222

So you are happy he broke it up ?
But you were sad that he asked for her hand in marriage before..
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
there is nothing to be mindful of there... Like you said an ex is past... She obviously didn't want d guy back otherwise I'm sure the guy still wanted tins to work out with both if them. She shud stop making her bestie look bad she did nothing wrong.. Some ladies are just like dat using their hand to drive their husband's and here you are telling her that her own will come... Face reality my dear only chop and clean mouth are coming for you now. You friend did the right thing by following her heart. Learn your lesson and stop blaming her for your issues.
na wa o, y wish d babe 'chop and clean mouth' na? abi d friend na ur sister or u know her on a personal level?
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by lovingyouhun: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I didn't even read the story. Thank for the gist. Lolzz

Hahahahahaha, I hail you
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by fancy4eve(f): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kseafresh:
Girls sha,enemy of progress
my dear, dere,s Notn lyk enemy of progress, she wanted it by setting d firewood nd now dat d fire is burning, she should learn 2 deal wit it. She shouldn't hv let it out to her friend, if does not want her guy for d frwnd. Let her grow up nd stop tinkn lyk a baby
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by delishpot: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
francesawesome:
Because some ladies are so desperate. Friendship means nothing to them. Loyalty is now a rare virtue embarassed cry

È tire me o. And some girls here don't see the biggest in it. Haba, who can be comfortable having their bff Mary their ex? Like will she not worry that they might rekindle their flame? Or will she be comfortable around the bff again?

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Michelle55:
sorry about that.. he's your Ex and whatever he does shouldn't be of concern to you, wish them well and move on. your own will definitely come your way and when he does be mindful of the kinda friends you keep cos the so-called best friends ain't smiling.. I know it's gonna hurt you that your best friend did that to you but sweetheart that's life for you.. free your heart from every hurt and pains, be happy and enjoy the undiluted love that 2018 brings.

Beautiful post
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Tiffbuxas: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2018
gloria34:
na wa o, y wish d babe 'chop and clean mouth' na? abi d friend na ur sister or u know her on a personal level?
it's nt even like dat joh.... Buh u look familiar sha
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
it's nt even like dat joh.... Buh u look familiar sha
really? ok o
Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by beautyhound(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Aleora:
So?what do u want us to do about it..sister grow up this is 2018 biko

Dear wif ds beauty of urs I cud mistake u 4 an enchantress... why so fine, ur beauty is hynoptising

1 Like

Re: My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend by Obierika(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2018
Green222:
Update on the topic.

The stupid heart shredder has dumped the brainless idiot who called herself my friend. She came apologizing and pleading for forgiveness. I have forgiven her but things can never be the same with us.

The guy don collect him share Waka!Lmao!

This is immaterial...

Your friend still does not owe you any apologies!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander. / When You Ask For A Hug From A Church Girl (pic) / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.