Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. (34209 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / I Love Her She Misbehaves I Dont Love Her She Treats Me Well What Should I Do? / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
It is to early in the year to start treating relationship issues.

This is 2018.
Buy sense, if that fails.
Borrow sense, if that fails.
Pray for sense and if that fails.
Pretend to have sense.

Man's not hot.
Never hot

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Yuneehk(f): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Love's a very beautiful thing to feel, and experience, and it's even more beautiful when the feelings are reciprocated. If she doesn't feel the same way, you let her be!! It's okay to feel hurt, sad, and rejected but with time, you'll get over it. Simply get real busy and be occupied with things that'll take your mind off her, quit texting her too as it aids the healing process, and you'll be fine. Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by InvertedHammer: 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
I blame your cousin.

If you have no where to live for free, you will not expend such a ridiculous amount of energy worrying about a lady instead of building your brand.

/

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by KushLyon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
luminouz:

U registered yday n ur flying upandan undecided
Will u sit down there n be kwayet?
Pathetic ko ..athletic ni

lol grin

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
bro u Don Nash dis bae now u can't eat ur cake and have it baba go twitter again find anoda bae and nash go other sites too and steady ur hustle

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by KushLyon(m): 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
same issue happened to me last year.... loved the girl so much, but I found out she ain't feeling the relationship anymore. started going all ghost on me, I keep trying some romantic gestures to rekindle the feelings again, but after some time it burns out.....at last I got tired of doing the same thing over and over again, it's no use fighting a lost battle.....i found out that you will be busy going after a girl with all your strength, meanwhile she's begging another nigga to take her.... life is just crazy that way

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Maybe your dick was too small.

Or maybe she has AIDS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by oshe11: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
hyperflex:
I'm a very picky guy. I have gone 2 - 3yrs without relationship but I got girls I call if I have to have sex. I have shied away from banging lagos girls anyhow. Anyway that's not the bone of contention.

I lost my job some years back and for the next years after I was trying to get back into the work force but I only met closed doors and rejection. So I have not been able to make much money to get some things done for myself. I decided to stay with a cousin who's got an apartment. Don't even ask if I have a car lol. Sometime in 2016 I decided to start my own entertainment brand. It's been lethargic because of funds by I am not losing focus. I'm trying to get sponsors. I don't want to mention name of the brand so tomorrow when it blows up someone won't come and cast me with this post. Lol

People are always asking for my girlfriend and for me I believe in being responsible and being able to cater and make your woman shine. If you can't make her better than you met her just leave her. So I stayed away from dating as I also have a soft heart when I fall in love. Other times I am indifferent. I don't just fall for anyone like I said I'm picky but once I pick I know I am in trouble because I will be weak for her.

I met this cute girl on twitter. She was so vibrant and happy. I mean a girl so cute with such high vibes. I felt strong about her immediately. Got her number, went on WhatsApp, chat and chat, WhatsApp videos. It was the best thing that happened to me at the time (September ending last year). She has her own hustle going. So she makes money for herself. As I got to know her I realised behind the big smiles and jovial nature is a girl who hides her fears and pains. You could hurt her and she'd act like it's nothing.

While I was toasting her (still toasting) she told me how her ex whos was very generous to her turned out to be a married man with kids and she only got to know when she went visiting him. I asked her what she did. She said she turned around and left. There n then I knew she internalised a lot.

In summary, we met only once. She came to where I stayed at my cousin's. We had this brief fling that day. After she left everything went south since then. The WhatsApp calls have reduced to nothing, she doesn't talk to me in what I think is a deliberate act to ignore me. She tells me she likes me, she comes up with excuses why our dating won't work. I keep nullifying it. I want to think it's a money thing. Her exes were made men with cars n all. I love her like my life depends on her. I feel I should let her be but my heart can't take it. I have taken advise from some places but I just wanna drop it here one time. I want her so bad. I don't think I could ever hurt her. I don't even wanna camp her or anything. I just want her to show me the girl I tripped for. I call her now she cuts me off with any excuse like she's eating and all that stuff girls do when they don't want a guy. I wanna forgot her but I think I still have a shot at this. I love her so much. Maybe I just need to find someone who cares but who?
1. Just like your Moniker U "HYPED" your status, but she realised all were lies when U guys met

2. She feels you are a fvck boy for having sex with her on your first day

3. She doesnt wanna fall inlove(which might be impossible with U around)

4. You aint her best option

5. Etc

Just move on, after all U dn already PIN YOUR FLAG

9 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
If she can't be with you now that u have little....I bet u no matter how much u have tomorrow it can never be enough for her.
Just let her be if she loves u let her do the comeback don't force it

4 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Ferdinandr: 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Did you satisfy her

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Ferdinandr: 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Did you satisfy her!

4 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by ezyk(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
SmartyPants:

aaaaaahhhh are you a learner??

The moment a small girl smells the bolded on you, you are done for.

When dealing with small girls you have to manage them carefully, and keep them chasing you till you are certain they are hooked. The only thing that will make that girl interested again is if she sees you with someone as fine or finer than she is.
True talk. From experience

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Ferdinandr: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Did you satisfy her on bed?

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by jaxxy(m): 12:01am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
Lol I figured that could be but I already told her that.
My theory is that she has guys who r wanting same from her. I categorically asked her if she's dating anyone or fucking anyone n her answers were NO. Not like I expected she'd say Yes to that tho. So much for finding a woman who loves u while your a nobody. I love her I no go lie. Mans no go dey like this pass this year. Anyways thanx for being straight.

U figured wat exactly?? Wat makes u not her type? Wat exactly was she expecting? Prince Williams?? Please!!!! Wen u guys met was she happy or interested? Sm Gals act funny and need time 2 be sure if wat they want. Sm are difficult especially wen u show how much u like them with just words and no action.

If shes a good and moderately decent gal I think its too soon to give up bt i will say slow it down and take ur time. Then call her up when her thoughts have settled and discuss the past events and wat her expectations are or just suprise her with smtn no matter how small girls like surprises. If shes sensible she will hear u out. Don't force a date just yet and be frnds and play ur cards rite she will be into u if u get it rite. U like dis gal so is only fair u don't give up so easily bt if at the end of the day shes not feeling u drop it and move on. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by purem(m): 12:02am On Jan 12, 2018
The mod dat push dis to FP need to be stoned

1 Like

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Follygunners: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2018
My guy, you too fvck up. Which kain stupid love be dat? 9ja girls dey love guys w/o $$$ ni? Craze dey ur head. 9ja girls are the easiest and cheapest when you got $$$$. With your $$$... be RUDE, ARROGANT, BELIGERENT, JERK and they'll love you 4 life.. even if dem be born-again.

Welcome to the real life, bro! cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Sage7(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2018
Bruh, just the way she exchanged numbers with you on twitter....other dudes are getting her digits too on twitter.

Plus, you know Twitter girls Na...they always claim to be single.

She's a flirt bro, knock it off! You cannot woo her to be faithful...your swagu or preaching cannot...in as much as she is an active Twitter user.

16 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Chukazu: 12:15am On Jan 12, 2018
My guy stop chasing women for goodness sake!

Hustle for your money first.

Money for a man ,is more important than woman,how can you be without a Job an you killing yourself over woman

After God,the most important thing in life Money...not woman!
Stop chasing skirts!

7 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by dollyptosh(m): 12:16am On Jan 12, 2018
pocohantas:

You're seriously making excuses for her.
Back-up boyfriend will fit you gaan.
grin

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by HerXLNC(f): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Kimbra n pocochantas has said it all.. She figured Ure no where close to what she could manage hence that attitude to separate without making a case of the break up..... My advise just friendzone her you myt end up still getting down with her..."once debe is forever debe " buh only when u understand d principles.... Let this increase your energy to soar higher.... Some gehs know what they want and can't settle for less..... N in most cases ladies don't wanna date someone less than her ex.... Get that n move on

3 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
If I didnt feel this way I have no proof of the love.
Anyways I don't play that back up ish. Too jealous for that. Thanks anyways. At some point it got annoying but u wan dey para for girl wey never even agree to date u?? My WhatsApp mssgs dey grow white hair b4 she answers n when she does its this long Heeyyyyyy like I'm a stranger or like so u still dey? Bleep me. My oloshos can't even get me this way.

The bottom line is learning from your mistakes that chased her away from u.. I recommend a book by Corey wayne- the 3% man. Give it a try
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
I understand your angle Bro. Thing is after then we've had long WhatsApp chats still. Then she went to her friends place and it got worse. We still chatted this January when I quizzed her about her changing. I feel like she's got guys on her case which is what is distracting. While u guys think it was because of her coming to see me. She opined that maybe it was cuz of the sex we had. Honestly I feel it could be just an excuse to cover for another excuse. But I appreciate it tho. Thanks G

Op, sorry for what you are going through.
But most times, when I tell guys, don't have sex immediately in the relationship, una no go hear. Very itchy to touch and fucvk.
Some ladies having sex immediately, makes the feelings just fizzle out as soon as she gets home, nothing exciting to expect again, the sex which is the ultimate thrill in the relationship has been unwrapped and giving out so freely, she will become bored and wanna move on.
While some girls can chewing gum you after serious banging that first day.

Well she's bored already, and she's no longer interested in intimate relationship. Just move on jare. Another lady wil come your way.
Shalom.

10 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Follygunners: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2018
oshe11:
1. Just like your Moniker U "HYPED" your status, but she realised all were lies when U guys met

2. She feels you are a fvck boy for having sex with her on your first day

3. She doesnt wanna fall inlove(which might be impossible with U around)

4. You aint her best option

5. Etc

Just move on, after all U dn already PIN YOUR FLAG

No be consensual ? Craze dey ur head. You could have said she no gbadun the guy for bed.
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by spiritedtete: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Bros... Reality is she is not your woman... You know it deep down... You just want to have many taste as u want and maybe she will love you... The rejection is making you feel like you love her... This happen most times.

However, let me school you... When you care for a bird and you allow her fly away.. She will come back... Pay no attention to her anymore. She might come around one day... But note this, she is not for youuuuu!!!! You will get yours without stress.

2 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by LZAA: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
I'm a very picky guy. I have gone 2 - 3yrs without relationship but I got girls I call if I have to have sex. I have shied away from banging lagos girls anyhow. Anyway that's not the bone of contention.

I lost my job some years back and for the next years after I was trying to get back into the work force but I only met closed doors and rejection. So I have not been able to make much money to get some things done for myself. I decided to stay with a cousin who's got an apartment. Don't even ask if I have a car lol. Sometime in 2016 I decided to start my own entertainment brand. It's been lethargic because of funds by I am not losing focus. I'm trying to get sponsors. I don't want to mention name of the brand so tomorrow when it blows up someone won't come and cast me with this post. Lol

People are always asking for my girlfriend and for me I believe in being responsible and being able to cater and make your woman shine. If you can't make her better than you met her just leave her. So I stayed away from dating as I also have a soft heart when I fall in love. Other times I am indifferent. I don't just fall for anyone like I said I'm picky but once I pick I know I am in trouble because I will be weak for her.

I met this cute girl on twitter. She was so vibrant and happy. I mean a girl so cute with such high vibes. I felt strong about her immediately. Got her number, went on WhatsApp, chat and chat, WhatsApp videos. It was the best thing that happened to me at the time (September ending last year). She has her own hustle going. So she makes money for herself. As I got to know her I realised behind the big smiles and jovial nature is a girl who hides her fears and pains. You could hurt her and she'd act like it's nothing.

While I was toasting her (still toasting) she told me how her ex whos was very generous to her turned out to be a married man with kids and she only got to know when she went visiting him. I asked her what she did. She said she turned around and left. There n then I knew she internalised a lot.

In summary, we met only once. She came to where I stayed at my cousin's. We had this brief fling that day. After she left everything went south since then. The WhatsApp calls have reduced to nothing, she doesn't talk to me in what I think is a deliberate act to ignore me. She tells me she likes me, she comes up with excuses why our dating won't work. I keep nullifying it. I want to think it's a money thing. Her exes were made men with cars n all. I love her like my life depends on her. I feel I should let her be but my heart can't take it. I have taken advise from some places but I just wanna drop it here one time. I want her so bad. I don't think I could ever hurt her. I don't even wanna camp her or anything. I just want her to show me the girl I tripped for. I call her now she cuts me off with any excuse like she's eating and all that stuff girls do when they don't want a guy. I wanna forgot her but I think I still have a shot at this. I love her so much. Maybe I just need to find someone who cares but who?
wanted to type but i realised im in NL fairytale section
grin
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:
If I didnt feel this way I have no proof of the love.
Anyways I don't play that back up ish. Too jealous for that. Thanks anyways. At some point it got annoying but u wan dey para for girl wey never even agree to date u?? My WhatsApp mssgs dey grow white hair b4 she answers n when she does its this long Heeyyyyyy like I'm a stranger or like so u still dey? Bleep me. My oloshos can't even get me this way.

Oh Op,she never agree to date you and you then had sex with her? undecided

O pari.

Case closed.

Kiss her goodbye Mehn.
Some guys sef, Chai!

Too impatient.

6 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by okenwaa(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2018
The akpako wey u knack her no reach her body....

You need to work on your weak erection and easy ejaculation.

Tummy Tummy man.

3 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 12, 2018
desreek9:
I always advice people to ask about the previous relationship, what led to the breakup so as to know what to work on going forward, she clearly told you her ex was generous, that was a hint but you ignored and she saw that u stay with your cousin, that was a turn-off

She obviously excites you even after having sex which is rare for most to guys to admit but you dont excite and intrigue her even after sex which is rare for ladies cos after sex we become somehow attached.

So my advice, give her space, you've showed your intentions, if she doesnt budge, forget her.

Baby, no way Mehn!
At bolded, I beg to disagree o

Not ladies get attached. Maybe some ladies but not all ladies.
No way dear.
E no dey work like that.

4 Likes

Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by simple765: 12:37am On Jan 12, 2018
Ná wa o
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Apina(m): 12:57am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:

Mine isn't much of an advice but just want to suggest u listen to this song.....Too much heaven by the BeeGees
Re: She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. by Apina(m): 12:58am On Jan 12, 2018
hyperflex:

Mine isn't much of an advice but just want to suggest u listen to this song, it's an old classic. Pay attention to the lyrics .....Too much heaven by the BeeGees. Music they say is food for the soul wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Regretted Meeting Someone From Social Network? Tell Your Story / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.